Anyone assaulted wearing feminine attire.

MackyHeels

Don't know if anyone has been assaulted physically not verbally abused for wearing feminine attire such as heels or feminine clothing?

Had experience recently at my workplace where i got white wine poured onto me from third floor balcony. Security didn't catch the female  tossing over top of me, yet felt what i was wearing a  feminine Tunic sweater that was clearly visible for many to observe.  Some could say it was accident or fluke not intentional targeting me. Yet i suspect many fashionista females giving me long serious glares what i wear at work as though they recognize the outfit or sweater. Often i wear feminine button down shirts, sweaters and the included  pictured tunic  i got wine poured on top of me. 

large.569c3ddfbde4e_FullSizeRender(29).jpg.e547b6d2f9aab4605568cfc82a65f49e.thumb.jpg.f21939aff72984ad26946451efacff5c.jpg

Not trying to be paranoid but have many encounters with fashionistas at my workplace who don't speak to me because what i wear being feminine designer skinny jeans etc.. Found sometimes when i have my back to them doing a task bending over, woman come walking by pretending to give me a running kick in there heels like punting a football. Male co-workers give me heads up, saying look out! Yet the females only smile saying there playing around joking only to appease the other co-worker looking out for me not siding with her. Although knowing the amount of hatred of me from certain females at work, it's rooted with the feminine clothes i wear, me recognizing it being envy. jealousy, and anger at times.  Also many find me peculiar that i pay no attention to there meek flirtatious advances.

Know many females reactions stems from overhearing the gossip, rumours  that spread throughout the company about me. Being very visible in the workplace many recognize me without actually knowing  or seeing them. Sometimes standing in elevator waiting to get off certain floor many woman in the office have a very wide eye stare upon me even when attired in relaxed masculine attire.  Once had encounter of couple  drunk female of male co-worker standing in the elevator we all shared, she was giving the whispers of,  "it's him" giving me a odd drunk greeting,  she glad to finally meet with me shaking my hand as though i'm someone famous or been discussed before, again rumours gossip people spread.

As you can see in the picture the tunic in question. Although was wearing male black chukka boots with female cigarette leg AG tight blue jeans over top. Hesitate to post the picture describing the incident feeling someone would recognize me from the workplace from the forum. So i will leave it up for a while before i delete the photo. 

Question is has anyone had backlash from the heels they wear or clothes on there back making woman angry?

Feel it's simply jealousy for woman to take some way of getting attention they don't particularly enjoy seeing male in feminine clothes. By ruining the said clothing by throwing a drink or etc... 

Discussed the topic  with another member of the forum of angry jealous woman being drunk and loud not liking our styles in public. Often woman want to start a fight with us for wearing our selective styles in public somewhat provocative other times modest yet can't let it go.  We concluded some woman feel a deep hidden desire lust for our style and proud displaying our physique without any shame. When these haters think of why they react negatively at first upon me they realize there at odds loving and hating at the same time. 

Edited by MackyHeels

I've read a lot of your posts over the years Macky and you seem to have a very volatile love/hate relationship with women, it seems.  Your posts are often one extreme or the other when you talk about your interactions with women.  Maybe you should try just taking things down a few notches with them and relax a bit, they really are not all that different from us on the inside, believe it or not. 

Anyway, no I have not really had any hostile reactions from women over what I wear.  I have had somewhat confused or amused reactions to what I wear from both men and women, but no assaults or anything like that.  :) 

Edited by hhboots
  • Like 1

When it comes to alcohol woman can me belligerent and act inappropriately towards items or people they dislike. Many woman are not alone and when they have a fit with us one member shared with me, they are tempered or restrained by sober individuals to stop and leading away for any physical contact.    

Like many male co-workers i talk to telling many women hate me at work.  They laugh it off not knowing why. While i know these woman feel i show off having snobbish, entitled  attitude about fashion. Them believing there sub standard of there clothing yet they recognize how i wear things they die to be wearing it. When they find i don't give them any attention they feel i belittle them with smart smirk therefore hatred exists. 

As i experienced in the gym woman first hate me seeing my attire then become adjusted. Later as time goes on there true feeling comes to light accepting my style even loving it. So to in the workplace, yet many find the walls i build around difficult to have any contact.  While difficult for any woman to give me generous compliment lowering the walls i built for protection of the arrows pointed upon me.

Edited by MackyHeels

I was going to say, you have told numerous stories about women treating you in a negative matter, at the gym, on the street, at the mall, at work, and so on... I just see an ongoing theme for you that I don't experience very much myself.  I don't know what to tell you, its unfortunate that you seem to experience so much of this from women in general...  It's unusual, is all I can say.  :huh:

Edited by hhboots

I got a stare last week after my waxing session. This woman was at the counter paying for the session she just had when I came out from mine in extreme short shorts and my errand mules. Since I have a plan, they wanted to schedule my next appoint and wanted to tell (up sell) me about their new brazilian service for men.

But the look this woman gave me was priceless.

Was it envy? Was it disgust? Was it A combo?  Who know, who cares. I just smiled. 

• Like 1

Never

And I can be rather outlandish with what I wear.

You name the womens garment and I've probably worn it - but without incident. Never anything I would write home about.

(nb. I don't do leggings - thats the only garment I would say I haven't worn)

Cheers

Heel-Lover

hhboots,

Mackyheels has a certain flair which I liken to a magnet. One side attracts attention and problems. The other side of the magnet repels everything such as any amount of thoughtful observation and advice from people trying to understand and help him. The best advice I could give anyone is to simply be aware of your surroundings whether wearing heels or not. It is cheap insurance. Some people carry firearms or other weapons or learn a defensive skill technique. It all helps but being mindful of one's surroundings is usually the most dynamic way of practicing good defense. Anyone wondering if it can be done should review any of the hundreds of posts by JeffB who wears women's clothes every week and lives in the rather tough city of Philadelphia. He goes where he wants and never has a problem. I don't think he goes looking for one either.

As for me, I have worn heels in more than a dozen states, Canada, etc. and have worn them around several of our members. I have never had so much as an inkling of a problem. I stay alert and look like I know where I am going and belong where I am. I would have no problem having someone swallow their teeth if that is what the situation actually called for but those situations are exceedingly rare. You really almost have to be advertising for trouble. Exceedingly mean and disrespectful people don't usually live to a ripe old age in these times. HinH

• Like 1

That's a big, fat NOPE from me, and I've worn just about every major piece of women's clothing save for shorts (which I don't like) and evening gowns (which I'd love to wear). Of course, it helps to be extremely careful about where I go and when I wear what I love, for example, never in my own neighborhood (West Philadelphia) which is rather....turbulent at times, even violent, thus my preference for downtown areas and suburban shopping malls. Also, I never go out after dark when anything could happen just about anywhere. I'm also careful about my surroundings, regardless of where I go, and I'm respectful of others and never look for trouble, I simply do my best to blend and be as unobtrusive as best I can.

• Like 1

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

Nope, never been assaulted, had wine poured on me, nothing. Maybe I work at a place where most all of the folks are friendly. I have worn gals shoes since I was a teen in the 1970’s, and heels since 1996, and aside from a few laughs and snickers that I can count on one hand, never had a negative experience. 

As has been stated here before many times, most folks don’t notice and the rest don’t care....

A shame your experiences have been so dismal...

Have fun all...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Don’t believe my entire experiences are terrible. Those good experiences are forbidden to be posted or mentioned on the forum. 

Yes, I like to get under most smart females skin. When I see gal eyeball me in odd manner or have enough information about her that she disapproves of my outfit. I subtly show off making myself seen  to everyone including her. Only then people can judge and compare me to the disapproving female, what I wear is so terrible or wrong. Often is the case  the female I target becomes self conscious about what she is wearing and her physique. Usually notice not to long the disapproving female, leaves abruptly or believes she is being shown up not participating in the spectacle I created for others to observe with my presence and outfit. 

Sometimes just by accident I unfortunately create an aura that some meek, self conscious ladies find intimidating thus avoiding me nearby. While those who feel that way can learn from my feminine style and helpful insight to better themselves rather running away.

As Cali pointed out in his experience of waxing and woman’s reactions. Understand and find it amusing getting same reactions from unsuspecting conservative ladies. Like many married older woman that don’t take things to heart or  fashion seriously, keeping things positive. Most will chuckle at the entertainment value of my outfits and not be fazed by me whatsoever. 

• Confused 1

I think the difference is I don't do anything to draw attention to myself. Especially at work. In this new era we live in, you don't want to do anything that someone might label as harassment - you don't want this stressful irritating inconvenience in your life.

At the waxing place, I didn't go out of my way to "show" the woman up, I didn't react except to smile. What is to gain from it?

Like what JeffB does, I make sure that what I have on is impeccable. For example: for the last few years I have had my fingernails colored with gel.  They are impeccable, both women and men are impressed, envious. I have different nails every time - drives my nail artist crazy (in a good way). But she always delivers big time for me always impeccable.

folks,

it also is a little bit of a mixed blessing because well - wearing heels is drawing attention. Everyone looks towards that clickety clack sound. You can't stop that.

I too always try to dress well - and I do present a girly look - but during the day I mostly wear closer to my knee skirt or an on trend maxis skirt and in the evening well my hemline might get shorter. I do try to present a polished coordinated look at all times because I believe thats a big part of it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cali said:

I think the difference is I don't do anything to draw attention to myself. Especially at work. In this new era we live in, you don't want to do anything that someone might label as harassment - you don't want this stressful irritating inconvenience in your life.

At the waxing place, I didn't go out of my way to "show" the woman up, I didn't react except to smile. What is to gain from it?

Like what JeffB does, I make sure that what I have on is impeccable. For example: for the last few years I have had my fingernails colored with gel.  They are impeccable, both women and men are impressed, envious. I have different nails every time - drives my nail artist crazy (in a good way). But she always delivers big time for me always impeccable.

Agree with you about harassment my intentions are never that.  Let me give you example what i mean little later on.

As for your question What is to gain from it? Showing up negative woman.  Simply tell you what there is to gain getting even with many females of there negative mindset and belief system. Ever encounter woman that has drawn the line of what a male shouldn't wear. Those type of woman persist and none has taught any lessons.

Yes, some here on this forum when spoken or overhearing snide remarks about there outfits, have given quick smart remarks back at them. While my  approach is silent treatment letting my outfit do the talking. Understand there are some woman you can never cross or will be put in my place very quickly hiding with tail between my legs. While majority of females have narrow outlook upon male fashions and it disturbs and annoys them when some guy actually looks presentable, well attired. Yet i feel i can change some woman's mindset or put them in there place. 

For example when i target a female i notice what she is wearing and study her demeanour. Often i see ques or observed her often enough to get vibe what she is about. So when such opportunities strike i jump on it quickly analyzing there reactions and others surrounding us. Recently i was at the gym doing stairmaster and all of a sudden a untoned asian lovely young woman comes walking along in front of me. There were treadmills empty all along the row she choose one in front of me.  Seen her before she gave me scan noticing my superb feminine yoga athletic outfit. She started to walk slowly increasing to a run on the treadmill and made sure she adjusted her new Luxtreme black legging crops hiking them up, with obvious panty outline and lowering her light blue lululemon spaghetti tank top to cover her assets as best she could. Couldn't resist after finishing my Stairmaster cardio time to give her a show and few other older ladies to boot. Instead of using treadmill next to the ladies that were available i decided to go in front of there line of sight with other row of treadmills which they couldn't help but notice me. As i used the treadmill  to cool down from my workout, i practiced my high heel walk or strut one foot in front of the other in straight line heel toe etc... As it's good practice walking when i wear heels it by default accentuates my gait or entire backside when wearing naked sensation leggings and fitted compression long sleeve swiftly tech top. With the correct colour choices to complement my gym outfit i feel very confident strutting like peacock.  Other female passer byes give me smile observing me often at my presentation. Some older married woman pick vacated treadmills behind me smiling smirking to other like minded woman at who there observing in front. The asian female quickly notices me begins to put her head down as she was in my peripheral vision behind down to my right. She finally heeds and stops her run and brisk walk on the treadmill. Maybe she finished her cardio or felt despondent to observe what was taking place in front of her mainly me. 

Lesson learned i feel woman can look at someone like myself and honestly say male in feminine athletic wear can look unbeatable and at par as most women. So no hang ups should exist if the asian female has a  boyfriend wants to wear similar leggings out in public without her  judgement or anyone else's. Feel i pave the rooad for acceptance for straight hetro male to wear feminine fashions and look good doing it. Just like nzfreestyler, Cali do to well thus none says boo to discourage or shame them for there taste in fashion.