A new member “Hello”

I have been a heel wearer for a long time. First, the late 70’s platforms, then Cowboy boots. I found large size women’s heels on the internet and in one or two California “exotic wear” shops. I am six feet five with my bare heel on the floor, Size 13 (US) male feet with a high arch made for wearing heels comfortably. My legs are short proportionately - so a three to five inch longer trouser brings my appearance into proportion. 

I don’t consider what I wear cross dressing, but there are places and times I do not wear heels, though almost all the time my heels unnoticed, even if my ‘new’ six foot eight height does.  My wife accommodates my choice, but is terrified that I will be recognized in heels and she will need to explain. So usually my public experiences are in cities I travel to when I touch a few extra articles of clothing, long jeans or slacks, in with the heels. The Jeans store Buckle has long men’s and women’s jeans. I am wearing their Payton

bootcut jean with a 31 waist and a 37-1/2 inseem with a platform oxford from Pleaser that has a 4-3/4 heel at the back right now.  

I’m sure I’ll get lots of support and ideas from the members here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Welcome buddy, sounds like we enjoy similar boot styles....I'm sure you look masculine and powerful in heeled boots, cant wait to see some pictures.   My partner HATES my love of boots, so I too, wear them while on layovers.  I love wearing tight levis and high heeled boots....

• Like 1