Larger sizes in uk

Mitsysun1400

14 hours ago, Mitsysun1400 said:

Recently bought these booties from ‘yours’, they do a few styles in 10uk with EEE fitting , they are so comfortable, just to let people know if they didn’t already 

D6EE6D27-E798-4BA8-9AD0-6F62D06204B5.jpeg

8094D9D3-9B7B-459A-BB5B-A23331B70067.jpeg

3DD1EFC0-7A64-4ECF-AB88-8774E9688895.jpeg

Lovely looking boots but as others have commented they do need better looking after and i think the socks have seen better days too, nice and clean and with better socks or tights they would look really good mate 

Very true, I understand they are very dirty but I have been wearing them every chance I can, whether that be sinking in the soft ground or not, I walked around the local footpaths and some of them take you “off road”, if your gonna sink your gonna sink :fine:

• Like 1

I've got several pairs of shoes and boots from Yours, love shopping there. Most branches I've visited have really friendly staff who make you feel right at home, which is as it should be. I take a UK size 11 in men's shoes, but find most of their 10ee range fit me great. They have a great range of calf, knee, and otk boots too, though sadly (if obviously) they seem aimed squarely at plus-size ladies, so they fit too loosely on a more slender leg. Can't recommend them enough otherwise though. 

But mate, do some housekeeping and clean yours up eh? 

• 2 months later...

I'd never heard of 'Yours' but, as I normally wear a UK11, I was encouraged to have a browse there online.   Alas, I found nothing at all to consider: every style was, to a greater or lesser extent, too frumpy, too clumpy or too flat.   And nothing exactly cheap either, given the apparent quality.   Rather similar to 'Evans' - but perhaps that is to be expected, given the intended market.   

Since the demise of Big Shoe Boutique/Priceless (part of Barratts), there seems to be very little for those with larger feet.   ASOS is a happy exception, but its UK10 offerings are not very generously sized, even in wide fit.