What colour of belt.

krazyhusband

white belt is a good call

although - what about swapping the pants for an a-line skirt, above knee in the same colour as your pants - perhaps in a fine cordurouy/suede?

(I love those pumps - and they'll look fab with your ankles out - and a skirt does that best in my opinion.

but back to topic - definitely I think a white belt is the best option.

• Like 1

White belt eh. That’s cool.  I asked my wife and she suggested the same colour as the pants. A coworker suggested that colour too. All depends on what I want to draw attention too I guess.  

Then I asked what if I was wearing blue jeans with that outfit.  One coworker said a leather brown belt and another said either a white belt to match the shoes or a pink belt to match the top.  What do you think?

Edited by krazyhusband
Added more material

A belt matching your shoes would be best.   If you aren’t able to match your shoes, then a flat or off white would look best in my opinion.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

2 hours ago, krazyhusband said:

Looks like I’m going out to buy myself a white belt.  Do I go like a leather belt or a patent belt? 

I would go for leather instead of patent. I am not personally a big fan of patent. I am curious to see what this outfit looks like on you. I don’t normally wear pink but I think it goes well with the choice of heels

3 hours ago, Cali said:

The best leather for belts is Kangaroo.

Kangaroo makes very fine boots as well. I have a pair of RM Williams jodhpur boots made out of kangaroo and they are lovely. In terms of strength for weight kangaroo hide is about as good as it gets.

krazykev,

Those are nice pumps indeed. If this outfit were mine I would wear a belt (looks like "nude" colour to me) matching my shoes. If you had a handbag matching your shoes then the matching belt colour would really get you high marks. Otherwise white should be a nice alternative. Yes, a skirt may be even better than the pants. HinH

5 hours ago, Shyheels said:

Kangaroo makes very fine boots as well. I have a pair of RM Williams jodhpur boots made out of kangaroo and they are lovely. In terms of strength for weight kangaroo hide is about as good as it gets.

@Shyheels, you're inviting the inevitable comments about how kangaroo boots help you jump higher:-)

• Like 1

When you look for a white belt for that outfit make sure it has a silver buckle, to match the toe cap on the shoe!

Wealth is not measured by how much you have, but rather how little you need.

I will keep that in mind. Thank you. White belt with silver buckle.  

Not too sure if the wife would be ok with me in a skirt instead of pants.  Will have to talk to her about it and see what she thinks about it. Never worn a skirt out before

13 hours ago, krazyhusband said:

INot too sure if the wife would be ok with me in a skirt instead of pants.  Will have to talk to her about it and see what she thinks about it. Never worn a skirt out before

As long as your legs are shaved she should be fine with it ;-)