Myleene klass boots

Hi guys new to this amazing site but need some help 

been looking for some pics of Myleene Klass wearing over knee boots 

these boots are from river island they have the zip going all the way down the rear of them and have high heel 

would really appreciate if any one could help 

• Like 1

Fez00,

Welcome to our forum. You'll get better results if you tell us a little bit about yourself and use complete sentences. It makes it much easier to read and understand. Trying to read one long sentence makes us think you are out of breath and angers the readers. If you wanted some photos of those Myleene Klass boots I would start with an internet search for photos and go from there. Then look for the nearest "river Island" store or type a question like "stores selling Myleene Klass boots. Some context always helps everyone understand better. We can help you if you help us understand you better. Don't get frustrated rather take your time and your questions will get answered. You are in the right place. HappyinHeels

Welcome to the forum Fez00.

Now for the hard reality of women's shoes. Styles come and go very quickly, rarely do they come out the same every year. The boots you talk about are no longer available. Look at the river island website and you will not see them. So if you want these you need to look at the Previously Owned sites.

On 1/6/2019 at 3:44 PM, Fez00 said:

Hi guys new to this amazing site but need some help 

been looking for some pics of Myleene Klass wearing over knee boots 

these boots are from river island they have the zip going all the way down the rear of them and have high heel 

would really appreciate if any one could help 

Hi Fez00, welcome to the site, i agree with Happyinheels that a better introduction and a little bit about yourself will help you get to know people a bit more, but i do remember these boots, they were part of the river island range about 3 years ago, I’m sure they might be the ones you’re looking for although i can’t find any images of Myleene Klass wearing them, i actually tried these on in black in river island myself, i remember having to go up a size to get them on as my normal size 5 was quite small and although i just about got my foot into it i couldn’t get the zip started, even the 6 was a struggle but i got into them in the end, i even asked the assistant if she wouldn’t mind trying them aswell and she also found them a small fit, they did look and feel great once on but i didn’t buy as they were around £160 and it was a bit too close to Christmas to justify spending that sort of money. 

Hope you’ve found this useful and i, and probably everyone else on this site look forward to hearing more about you and your experiences with heels in the near future 

5F164DBE-2345-40F7-BBEE-7A44F258F4BF.png

• Like 1

Hi guys really appreciate you replying back to me.  Yes you r all correct that is the boots I mean.  I bought a pair for the wife a few years ago but didn’t fit but they didn’t have her size in.  Been looking on eBay for them but very rarely come on

ive forever looking for that pic Myleene has definitely worn them but for the life of me find that pic again. All I can remember is the pic of her putting something in her jeep  

you coukd by any chance send me the video please 

thanks again