My perfect heels - Aldo's 5.7" sandals

everlast78

Stunning heels, that's for sure. I really love ankle straps too - there's just something about them that I really like but cant put my finger on. 

May I add that your legs look fantastic too, and just complete the heels so well

jeremy1986. To answer your question, I have about 45 or 50 pairs or women’s shoes.  Separated by season.  I have 9 pair of boots/booties and about the same number of wedge sandals.  The rest are a mixture of pumps and various other styles.  I still have my 7 inch heels and several pair of 6” heels.  Two pair of 7” heel are classic pumps from Little Shoe Box (imagine the famous picture of the classics black patten 7” heel pump with the heel going through the yellow billiard ball) and the other pair is identical except it is black leather.  I do have one other unusual pair of black pumps with 6” (16cm) heels from 6in heels forever (style V16SA).  Beautiful, good quality, well made shoes.  (And, I’ve worn each and every pairs out and about at one times or another.)

As for my wife’s contribution, I told her about my liking for “girls shoes” shortly after we met.  It took her several months before she accepted the fact.  Once we talked this abnormality through, she became a consenting partner.  One issue was made clear at the outset.  She had her tastes and I had mine.  It was only after we had been married a couple of years that she decided my taste in woman’s shoes was all wrong and, regardless of what we had agreed to, she just had to buy stiles she though her taste was better suited to me.  

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

everlast78,

Those are stunning heels indeed! I used to shop at Aldo much more often when a store manager worked there whom I really liked talking to. She took a number of photos of me in heels I had bought there. After six years there she went across the parking lot to an Under Armour store. As to the height of 5.7"/14cm the majority of my heels are about this high. All of my pumps (except my Issa pumps from Bakers at 7"/19cm) and wedge sandals are 5.5"-6"/13.5-15cm.   

I have visited the Under Armour store twice and seen her and always wearing some Aldo heels. :fine: HappyinHeels

1 hour ago, Mr. X said:

I like those!  Tell  us more about them.  What is the model so I can find them?

Those are Aldo model that I got in Aldo retailer shop,
discounted, discontinued, no model name was there.
Google Aldo Ameline Cross Front Heeled Sandals.

On 1/7/2019 at 10:46 PM, everlast78 said:

Those are Aldo model that I got in Aldo retailer shop,
discounted, discontinued, no model name was there.
Google Aldo Ameline Cross Front Heeled Sandals.

ok thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...