Comfortable high heel boots

luvmaryjanes

Today I'm shopping at Dress Barn with my wife. A sales woman is wearing the boots they sell (called Angela) and I tell her how nice they look and she tells me:"They are very comfortable." I wanted to say:"YES, I know!" I wore mine for 6 hours last weekend. About a 3 inch heel. Pointed toe. They are vinyl but still nice. They are starting to put them on sale and they do come in wide. Says Angela on the box. Wonderful low priced heels. Zipper up the side and expandable calf.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, luvmaryjanes said:

Today I'm shopping at Dress Barn with my wife. A sales woman is wearing the boots they sell (called Angela) and I tell her how nice they look and she tells me:"They are very comfortable." I wanted to say:"YES, I know!" I wore mine for 6 hours last weekend. About a 3 inch heel. Pointed toe. They are vinyl but still nice. They are starting to put them on sale and they do come in wide. Says Angela on the box. Wonderful low priced heels. Zipper up the side and expandable calf.

I would have said yes i know if it had been me, I’ve done it quite a few times before and it can get an interesting reaction sometimes too