Understanding wife

luvmaryjanes

I'm back after a long departure due to password problems. The other day my wife told me:"I love you with no concern to what shoes you are wearing." Needless to say I have doubled down on my wearing. I bought some boots at Dress Barn that I can wear for easily 6-7 hours. My trusty 3 inch mary janes I call my bedroom slippers thats because I can go fast in them. I don't care anything about "heel wars" bragging about how a guy can wear. I did take my 4&1/2" ers for a test drive a while back and something went ker-pop in my ankle. It still hurts every day. I participated in Walk A Mile in Her Shoes to begin doing it out of the bedroom. I highly recommend it. Thousands of guys have done it. Wear quality shoes that fit, not the loaners. If I had a dollar for every pair of heels I've bought I could buy many more!

• Like 3

It is really nice having an understanding spouse. I do.  It sure cuts down on the drama....  

Happy heeling all....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I seem to be an extremist as I have a few women's orthos too. We went to a national park where there is a lot of rock climbing and enjoyed wearing women's orthopedic shoes and no one noticed. I have another pair that instantly improve my posture when I lace them on. I did make a mistake lately. The beautiful gold heels I bought were size 9 which I wear but a 10 in women's so now I can't wear them. My wife tried them on for 2 minutes. She doesn't like heels any more so I have to wear the heels in the family. At the risk of repeating myself: when I slip on my mary jane heels and strap in the magic begins. The best part about a high up strap on mary janes or spike heel boots is the shoe becomes a part of you because you can't just pop it off like a pump.

• Like 2

early honesty is better than late honesty lovmaryjanes. the down side is that women seem insecure/territorial/jealous/envious of men in heels especially in relationships and marriage. your wife is rare because she is not insecure about it.

• Like 1

I had a nightmare which woke me this morning. She was not understanding; not one bit and I awoke before it ended.

You are very fortunate to have her attitude of accepting.

• Like 1

Just a bit higher to to delight - low enough for healthy foot comfort and great beginning.

• 3 weeks later...

I am very lucky with my wife knowing about my interest in heels. More importantly we go shopping together regularly for heels. I have been fortunate to travel a fair bit to the US where we hit DSW really hard together, previously buying over $600US on heels to take home.

She also gives me advice on what is appropriate and stylish, not too vamp or slutish. I don’t tend to wear heels when we go out, just for respect of her and us as a couple. I tower over her if I wear high heels and she doesn’t. 

Edited by LovinHeels
Grammar
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, LovinHeels said:

I am very lucky with my wife knowing about my interest in heels. More importantly we go shopping together regularly for heels. I have been fortunate to travel a fair bit to the US where we hit DSW really hard together, previously buying over $600US on heels to take home.

She also gives me advice on what is appropriate and stylish, not too vamp or slutish. I don’t tend to wear heels when we go out, just for respect of her and us as a couple. I tower over her if I wear high heels and she doesn’t. 

That's great. Sounds like win-win for you both, and extra point for consideration from both sides.

• 3 weeks later...

I am concerned though I haven’t told her about this site. I want to tell her, but from a fresh start - for example deleting this profile and photos and re joining..  Not sure if that is possible, but really want it to happen.

My wife is aware of this site.  When I told her about it she really didn't care.  I even gave her my password so she can take a look to see what this is all about.  As far as I can tell she never has visited, but has looked over my shoulder a few times when I have been logged in.  

have fun.....   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

I always count my blessings in how lucky I am to have an understanding wife.  I "came out" to her while we were dating (over twenty years ago).  She helped me get appropriately fitting heels and taught me how to walk in them.  When we started a family, she requested I don't wear heels in front of the kids, but helped me select flats which could pass as a mans shoe.  As the saying goes "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 2:33 AM, hh_pe said:

I always count my blessings in how lucky I am to have an understanding wife.  I "came out" to her while we were dating (over twenty years ago).  She helped me get appropriately fitting heels and taught me how to walk in them.  When we started a family, she requested I don't wear heels in front of the kids, but helped me select flats which could pass as a mans shoe.  As the saying goes "Happy Wife, Happy Life".

Lucky indeed! What kind of shoes do you wear now? did you keep your heels for "out of sight" wear? 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 11:10 AM, LovinHeels said:

I am concerned though I haven’t told her about this site. I want to tell her, but from a fresh start - for example deleting this profile and photos and re joining..  Not sure if that is possible, but really want it to happen.

Sure, why not do so? 

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 7:33 PM, hh_pe said:

Well said buddy

On 2/7/2019 at 8:09 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Lucky indeed! What kind of shoes do you wear now? did you keep your heels for "out of sight" wear? 

Sure, why not do so? 

Not sure how to.... Have asked the moderators but I haven’t heard anything.

11 hours ago, LovinHeels said:

9 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Why not ditch this user and open a new one with a new email? 

Not 100% sure on this, but I'm pretty sure that's the way you have to do it. I don't think it's possible to actually close an account. I think you just simply have to abandon it. What you might or might not accomplish by doing so is another question.

We've been though this topic before. It is not possible to delete an account. The result would look funny since your reply is also contained in other replies (see above). And many of the next replies are then to something that no longer exists.

There is more than just a new email. its an ip address as well. That's something @Tech can only answer. Tech is the only moderator.

If you do go this route (new account), then also remove your pictures before, as these images things your wife might see and puts two and two together to get you in a Catch 22.

LovinHeels,

You could open a new account with a different handle but, as mlroseplant points out, what would that accomplish? You are who you are which is why you came here in the first place. This is a forum and not a dating site. Just 1-2% of us will ever meet another member here and that's only by deliberately making it happen. We are too few and too spread out. We exchange talk and ideas over a great distance. Anything more than that requires great effort. It would seem reasonable for our wife to realise you would want to talk with like-minded folks around the world about what you love. We humans are wired for interaction. It is only human weakness which injects suspicion and greed into every interaction. If your relationship is where it should be then there is nothing she has to fear from us.  HappyinHeels

On 2/8/2019 at 11:39 AM, LovinHeels said:

Dont lie to her, just be yourself. If you like something, it doesnt just happen overnight..

If you seriously think that all of a sudden one day your going to just suddenly have a liking for something and pretend like its new from scratch, and that she will believe this then you are VERY much mistaken. THIS is exactly why guys have problems with wearing footwear, because YOU make it into something it isn't.

Your making an issue out of it, thus it is then an issue. If you make something normal into an issue then those around you will naturally think "what the heck is wrong with this guy"..

Just live it as it is. "Hey hun, I like heels.... Cool?" and move on... If she has questions, answer them, and roll with it...

The second mistake SO many guys make is to dive in head first with the fetish/outrageous heels, and thus its naturally thought of as some kind of sexual fetish, thus the wife will just freak out, naturally, through lack of understanding and time (Too much too fast)..

Just rock in one day with some decent guy looking chunky boots, something that most women might think "Hmmm, not bad actually", tell her you like em and leave it at that...

Do not, under any circumstances lie or try to pretend or make stuff up... It will destroy your relationship, and if you put your footwear before your partner, your insane!

Oh and you havent "Asked the moderators" anything... No PM's from you at all... Ever..

• Like 2

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!