downtown LA on 12/27

pebblesf

Any LA boot guys have 12/27 off?  Will be laying over in downtown LA at the Bonaventure arriving about 1PM...Will have a few pairs of boots with me size 10/11, would be cool to meet up and get out for a stroll in our boots...

Don

• Like 1

6 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Any LA boot guys have 12/27 off?  Will be laying over in downtown LA at the Bonaventure arriving about 1PM...Will have a few pairs of boots with me size 10/11, would be cool to meet up and get out for a stroll in our boots...

Don

I wish, but have fun anyway mate 

• Like 1

Pebblesf.....   The Bonaventure??  I've stayed there few times, swanky place!!  

Saw your post on Dec 28, typical me, a day late.  Sort of like my stock market picks.  

Besides I'm more of a sandal guy, don't have any boots, but it would have been fun to meet nonetheless.  

Have fun....   sf 

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

Thanks for the replies guys!  It was surpisingly chilly in LA, and we got in late, so had dinner and took a stroll.   The Bonaventure hotel seems kind of like its own little community/town, will all the restaurants and shops located inside the hotel.  I don't think this concept has worked out very well though, I have never seen much activity unless the hotel was hosting a wedding or some sort of other function. 

On ‎12‎/‎29‎/‎2018 at 9:26 AM, spikesmike said:

pebblesf :  I'm betting you travel a lot. If you ever have business in Columbus, Ohio send a personal message to me. I have boots. spikesmikeDSCF5317.thumb.JPG.e04430b7076285c7198d3d1f3c2ff5da.JPG

Don't get to Columbus very often, but will surely let you know the next time I will be in town, would love to try out some of your killer boots!  Don

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 10:51 PM, Cali said:

Sorry Don, was on the other side of LA working on my mom's fix-it list. At her age, it's the only thing she wanted for Christmas.

Now if you make it to San Jose (on the right day) ....

I know that list very well indeed!

On ‎12‎/‎28‎/‎2018 at 11:28 AM, SF said:

Pebblesf.....   The Bonaventure??  I've stayed there few times, swanky place!!  

Saw your post on Dec 28, typical me, a day late.  Sort of like my stock market picks.  

Besides I'm more of a sandal guy, don't have any boots, but it would have been fun to meet nonetheless.  

Have fun....   sf 

Hmmm, sounds like my stock market picks and other financial decisions......