X-Mas-Party with heels, skirt and clutch

Hansi1973

Last Tuesday we had the company´s christmas party.

Meanwhile my colleagues are already used to see me in heels, I went a bit further and attended with a long black skirt, black pantyhose, black court shoes and a matching clutch. Above the belt I wore a classical white shirt and a coloured bow-tie.

Some of my colleagues were surprised, but complimented about my style and teh courage to go that way - even my boss!

I had a pretty good time! Although I danced, stood most of the time on the tiptoes and walked back home on heels (~1,5km / 1mi) - the next morning - I had a headache, but no soring feet!

8-)

The full story (in German) including pics you will find here:

http://mohh21.forumprofi.de/erlebnisse-in-der-Öffentlichkeit-f17/mit-pumps-rock-und-clutch-zur-firmenfeier-t3076.html

Edited by Hansi1973
  • Like 6

LIFE IS TOO SHORT FOR SHORT HEELS!

On 12/23/2018 at 11:40 AM, Hansi1973 said:

Last Tuesday we had the company´s christmas party.

Meanwhile my colleagues are already used to see me in heels, I went a bit further and attended with a long black skirt, black pantyhose, black court shoes and a matching clutch. Above the belt I wore a classical white shirt and a coloured bow-tie.

Some of my colleagues were surprised, but complimented about my style and teh courage to go that way - even my boss!

I had a pretty good time! Although I danced, stood most of the time on the tiptoes and walked back home on heels (~1,5km / 1mi) - the next morning - I had a headache, but no soring feet!

8-)

The full story (in German) including pics you will find here:

http://mohh21.forumprofi.de/erlebnisse-in-der-Öffentlichkeit-f17/mit-pumps-rock-und-clutch-zur-firmenfeier-t3076.html

Took some courage to wear that at a work related party!  Glad you decided to give it a go.  Looks like you had fun!

• 10 months later...