The most provocative thing...

e

i agree - one of the most provacative things is just wearing them. although you can spice it up a little with a short skirt, maybe a long evening dress, or even a black or racey red long nite gown. yes, just use your imagination, and just let go and do what ever you like or what ever turns you on.

patent leather and classic high heel pumps area.

• 2 months later...

I think one of the most sensual thing you can do with your heels in the bed room is to show your partner just how sexy shoes can be! :eek: Show them what fun they can have with your shoes. Show them how a pair of heel can add flavor to your play.

I remember a funny instance where I was out drinking with a guy who had been hitting on me for weeks. As we walked around town, I took off one of my shoes, a very sexy beige suede 5 inch stiletto, and handed it to him while I pretended to massage my aching foot. This poor guy was holding my still warm pump close to his chest, grinning, obviously quite turned on... and a bit embarassed. Then I put one hand on his shoulder, kept my foot in the air, and asked him "can you...?" so he put the shoe back on my foot. Yeah I like to tease :smile: