Hello!

Hello all,

I was quite curious after finding a place with so many people sharing same interest! That is just great :) Well, my story is simple: Since I do a lot of sports, my legs are nicely shaped and very strong, but not over-muscular, so the girls often give me compliments on my them and 'background' overall. One of them was curious how high heels would look on me, so I gave myself a try with classic black shiny Steve Madden 5'' office pumps.

I was surprised that after only 5 mins I could walk so nicely by leaning back and stepping on straight line, heel-down-first. It felt... sexy? :) And confusing at the first place, because I saw myself so feminine and there was no sense of shame or guilt. That's how it started - now from time to time I buy myself a pair of sandals or pumps, always the simplest and sexiest ones, with over 5'' heel height, ***EDITED OUT***.

I don't own a huge collection and probably never will, as it will never reach obsession level. I am still curious about the meaning of my feelings, asking myself what those emotions are trying to express about me? I am still 100% man in all other aspects while appreciate feminine side I believe most of us have. Maybe people with similar mindset can help answer such dilemmas . Thank you!

Edited by Tech
Adult subject removed and formatting. Please use paragraphs.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎12‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 3:43 AM, everlast78 said:

Hello all,

I was quite curious after finding a place with so many people sharing same interest! That is just great :) Well, my story is simple: Since I do a lot of sports, my legs are nicely shaped and very strong, but not over-muscular, so the girls often give me compliments on my them and 'background' overall. One of them was curious how high heels would look on me, so I gave myself a try with classic black shiny Steve Madden 5'' office pumps.

I was surprised that after only 5 mins I could walk so nicely by leaning back and stepping on straight line, heel-down-first. It felt... sexy? :) And confusing at the first place, because I saw myself so feminine and there was no sense of shame or guilt. That's how it started - now from time to time I buy myself a pair of sandals or pumps, always the simplest and sexiest ones, with over 5'' heel height, ***EDITED OUT***.

I don't own a huge collection and probably never will, as it will never reach obsession level. I am still curious about the meaning of my feelings, asking myself what those emotions are trying to express about me? I am still 100% man in all other aspects while appreciate feminine side I believe most of us have. Maybe people with similar mindset can help answer such dilemmas . Thank you!

Well, I surely understand your confusion, and concern.  Please know that sexual preference has nothing to do with men who enjoy wearing heels.  It sounds like you have put plenty of effort into taking care of your body, and you should feel good about looking good in heels and getting compliments for it.  Many men have tall/trim figures that really look great in heels, don't feel bad about feeling a bit "sexy".   Wear your heels with confidence and enjoy the benefits of being in good physical condition....

Take some time to read some posts here, you will see that many happily married, heterosexual men, enjoy wearing heels.  Their wives think they look great also.  I feel that it takes a strong, confident man, to have the courage to wear heels publicly....

Glad you are here and look forward to hearing more, and seeing some pictures....

• Like 1

On 12/25/2018 at 10:05 PM, pebblesf said:

Well, I surely understand your confusion, and concern.  Please know that sexual preference has nothing to do with men who enjoy wearing heels.  It sounds like you have put plenty of effort into taking care of your body, and you should feel good about looking good in heels and getting compliments for it.  Many men have tall/trim figures that really look great in heels, don't feel bad about feeling a bit "sexy".   Wear your heels with confidence and enjoy the benefits of being in good physical condition....

Take some time to read some posts here, you will see that many happily married, heterosexual men, enjoy wearing heels.  Their wives think they look great also.  I feel that it takes a strong, confident man, to have the courage to wear heels publicly....

Glad you are here and look forward to hearing more, and seeing some pictures....

Thank you pebblesf for your support! I never actually thought in this way, but you may be actually right - The confusing feeling comes 'from outside', a possibility of me looking great in a different way :) - it's not something that fundamentally changes my sexuality. That is why women may be tolerant with such kinky expression - it is so familiar to them, not strange :) It's a really a new perspective shift and confidence boost for me - I will enjoy it for sure! And yes, more pics will come.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hi @everlast78 - welcome. Great to hear your background. Like you, all-man here, love being one and would not consider being anything else ;-) 
I do though LOVE heels and its planted the seed of wearing complementing clothing items. 

anyway - looking forward to seeing you here more often! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Hi @everlast78 - welcome. Great to hear your background. Like you, all-man here, love being one and would not consider being anything else ;-) 
I do though LOVE heels and its planted the seed of wearing complementing clothing items. 

anyway - looking forward to seeing you here more often! 

Thank you Jeremy1986 for support :) It really means a lot! Yeah, I will try to hang around here whenever I have something fun to share ;)

• Like 1

everlast78,

Welcome to our forum. If many of the world's women wear pants, sport tattoos, have short hair, and wear other things from the men's side of the store then I don't think your wearing heels makes you any crazier than they are. All the members here like the heels but some mix other more feminine articles with the heels. The members here fill the spectrum of fashion choices. Remember, every man has an X chromosome which means there are feminine tendencies in all of us. Whether or not we express them is another matter. I would not worry about that here.

Most of our members here indeed are regular men, many married and some not, filling some rather traditional occupations like the trades (plumbers, electricians, construction, etc.) , engineers, firefighters, law enforcement, running a business, yet we like our heels. You never know what topic we may end up talking about.

Just tell us about your shoe purchases and where and when you wore them and keep the posts "family-friendly". You can even include a photo of how your heels looked or what you wore wit them. It's all about discussion among members spread out all over the world. That's the bond and the beauty of this. You're in the right place. HappyinHeels

• Like 2