Best Heels for Your Foot Type

Steve63130

That is quite an interesting read.

I assume that following this I should wear tie-up open toe shoes around 4 inches high heel.

I mean I like it. Although I am not too sure about it. I do have narrow feet that I know already. And from the description of high arches I think I do have those too. Tend to fall inside slightly while walking (u can see it in me walking in men shoes). And I seem to have wide feet in the front. Although that just could be my wild mind at its work.

I would to see what others have to say

I think it will be tough to find a podiatrist that will recommend wearing high heels.  But I do like that the article is pointing to certain styles that work better with certain feet, rather than just saying heels are always bad for you, and you should wear ugly shoes that are “healthier” for your feet.  

My arches are starting to fall and I’ve been doing foot exercises to try to manage it.  I generally feel like switching between different shoes and heel heights from day to day also helps, as it promotes more strength and flexibility, and less laziness in the foot and ankle.  I do not have the medical knowledge to prove that I am doing the right thing but my feet definitely feel better, and the occasional cramps I used to get in my feet in the morning have disappeared.  

Steve,

This is a useful article for many. I appreciate the fact the author made the effort to use the word people or person instead of using women or woman. There are precious few articles about high heels which do that.  Thanks for posting it :fine: HinH

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, HappyinHeels said:

Steve,

This is a useful article for many. I appreciate the fact the author made the effort to use the word people or person instead of using women or woman. There are precious few articles about high heels which do that.  Thanks for posting it :fine: HinH

Haha that didn't even register with me as being extraordinary.  After all, those anatomical facts about feet apply to men as much as they do to women.  Though as we can see, women do have easier access to a more variety of styles matching their foot types.  On the men's side of the store, almost all the shoes look the same.  

Men not only have a more limited choice of styles and colors, if they choose to wear women's shoes, they are limited in sizes as well, since many men have feet that are bigger than US Women's 10 or 11.

HinH, I did not catch that use of the words people or person instead of woman or women. Very astute! Thanks for pointing it out.

Steve

4 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

No mention of my pointy toe stiletto pump ?

Perhaps I am not supposed to wear heels anyway?

I'm not planning on stopping wearing heels!

Good plan!

This also wouldn't change me it is just interesting to see such perspectives and tips. This is information that can be useful to some.