Good stores to buy from online?

HellHeels

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a reliable place to buy online, what do you all generally use for cheaper shoes?

I saw Simmishoes as one and AliExpress, even though I know it's a Chinese knock off site lol

Edited by HellHeels

I wear my shoes on a daily bases, so they need to last. 

But there are some other brands like IMPO                 https://impo.com

Soda    http://www.sodashoes.com/

that make decent shoes. And you can also find these at DSW or other stores like that.

My last shoes I have bought came from Mexico and South America and Spain and featured real leather or suede.

• Like 2

I buy from several on-line sites, including Amazon, Shoes.com, Naturalizer, Aerosoles, 6PM.com, On-Line Shoes, DSW and probably more. Sale prices are usually good. I like the free shipping and returns on many of the sites I mentioned above. Have fun shopping.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

• Like 1

Some sellers on ebay are good.  I've used Zappos and 6pm (Zappos owns them too).  The past couple of years I've been finding bargains locally at Nordstrom Rack, Dillards Clearance Center, and Saks off Fifth stores.  I've also found some at Bloomingdales outlets.  I haven't been buying online as much since moving to Dallas.  Also buying anything has been curtailed due to running out of closet space. 

• Like 2

The biggest problem with buying online is sizing....So, you must be sure that whatever your purchase is returnable, but you will probably have to pay the return shipping.  I don't know if the shops Blueparrot mentioned are in Canada, but I'm sure there must be equivalents.  Buying online from the shops mentioned is safe also, because you know the shoes can be returned/exchanged.  What size do you wear?  Larger sizes are a little tougher to find, but there are still plenty to be found online....

On 12/26/2018 at 5:39 PM, pebblesf said:

The biggest problem with buying online is sizing....So, you must be sure that whatever your purchase is returnable, but you will probably have to pay the return shipping.  I don't know if the shops Blueparrot mentioned are in Canada, but I'm sure there must be equivalents.  Buying online from the shops mentioned is safe also, because you know the shoes can be returned/exchanged.  What size do you wear?  Larger sizes are a little tougher to find, but there are still plenty to be found online....

I agree, so I generally try to avoid brands/styles I'm not familiar with their sizing online.  I generally can get into size 10 for Sam Edelman but need an 11 for Vince Camuto.  I bought stretchers from Bed Bath & Beyond so that makes it easier if they are a bit tight.  The best thing about the stores I mentioned is they have everything out on shelves for you to try on with no help from any sales people.  They lay out the shoes by size so 10's are in one row, 11's in the next. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, blueparrot said:

I agree, so I generally try to avoid brands/styles I'm not familiar with their sizing online.  I generally can get into size 10 for Sam Edelman but need an 11 for Vince Camuto.  I bought stretchers from Bed Bath & Beyond so that makes it easier if they are a bit tight.  The best thing about the stores I mentioned is they have everything out on shelves for you to try on with no help from any sales people.  They lay out the shoes by size so 10's are in one row, 11's in the next. 

Would love to go boot shopping with you someday!

HellHeels,

I don't where you are in Canada. There are certainly a lot of shoe stores in Toronto, Montreal, and Vancouver. Certainly Zappos, Pleaser, DSW, and other big chains in the USA can ship whatever you want up to size 11 though leaser goes higher. One of our members, benchmark lives in New Brunswick, has quite a passion for very high heels and I know he has gotten a number of pairs shipped from the United States. Maybe PM him? Don't forget Aldo, which just acquired heels.com, and is headquartered in Montreal. If you're somewhere else in the vast world that is Canada then you'll be doing what everyone in Alaska does and become intimately familiar with online shopping. Maybe this helps you move closer to the goal post. HinH