Hello, new member over here.

Hi, I am Kryštof from Czech republic and I am quite young with a long life ahead of me.

I have been interested in high heels shoes for few years now and slowly I am building up courage to go outside with them on.
I do enjoy wearing high heels, stockings, and I love dresses but i do not wear them for courage problems :-)
I am mostly looking for souls that have the same interestest possibly located within czech republic.
I am kind of strugling to even find areas which i would like to visit to build up my confidence as I do not have friends from czech republic.

Thank you for the chance to present myself here.

Edited by Krystof
  • Like 3

Hello Krystof

welcome!

I wear heels all the time, and almost always with a dress or a skirt because I prefer the look of high heels with my legs out rather than under pants.

You can get there too - if thats what you want, but it won't happen overnight, it didn't for me, but once you reach a certain point it becomes very much easier, and then it reaches a point where it becomes empowering, and very easy to do !

• Like 2

Welcome!  I agree that there is a lot of fun in taking it one step at a time.  I just joined two months ago and just by getting ideas on this forum I have been able to try wearing new things out by myself.  I do not live in Europe but hopefully you will connect with some others here in person at some point.  

• Like 1

Welcome Krystof!  You are just embarking on a journey that will take some time, so please don't be frustrated, we have all been there, many of us are still at various stages before going out publicly proudly displaying our heels.  NZ has certainly made amazing accomplishments, but even he admits it take time.  I know how frustrating it is not to have a heeling buddy nearby to talk with, or perhaps get out publicly in heels.  But, we are all here for you.  The important thing to remember is to start very slowly, please don't expect to be able to just strap on 5" heels and a skirt and step out in public.  Start slowly with flat/low heeled shoes/boots that might be found in the women's section of the shoe store.  Maybe some nice riding boots worn under your jeans.  You must build up your confidence slowly, along with your "heeling skills".  You surely don't want to stumble around in public in heels you are not able to walk confidently in, this will be an emotional set back.  Once you are able to get out publicly in low heeled boots/shoes without being too self conscious, you can work up to a slight higher heeled boot/shoe.  The key to success is to able to walk publicly in your heels, and forget you are wearing heels! 

Needless to say, I have no idea what the social norms/climate is like in the Czech republic, so I don't want to encourage you to wear heels if societal rules or laws might punish you for doing so.  Again, we are here for you, and hope you will participate in discussions, ask questions, and post some pictures of you in your favorite heels....Don

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahoj!

Nice to see someone from my country here. So it's at least two of us... I wish you good luck with courage building. 

If you want, you can send me a PM so we can exchance expiriences. 

So again, welcome and enjoy.

Edited by Percent
  • Like 1

:I have recently found some heels that I would like to buy around january. I think they would be a good fit for outside walk.

I did walk in heels in past and wearing anything below 60mm feels like not having a heel to me. So that is like the bottom of what I would get. But I do have experience even in higher.

This is what I had in mind atleast for now. Cannot find any other boots I like with wedges that are not too expensive. (Atleast for now).

82069-1611324536.jpg

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Krystof said:

:I have recently found some heels that I would like to buy around january. I think they would be a good fit for outside walk.

I did walk in heels in past and wearing anything below 60mm feels like not having a heel to me. So that is like the bottom of what I would get. But I do have experience even in higher.

This is what I had in mind atleast for now. Cannot find any other boots I like with wedges that are not too expensive. (Atleast for now).

82069-1611324536.jpg

I really like these!  I like the kind of look the hardware gives, and the sheepskin at the top looks comfortable.  They look like they would be enjoyable to walk around in outside, especially in cold weather.  

• Like 1

Do not worry Jeremy,

I am not here to judge, everyone should wear what they like no matter from where it came. And you are not wrong about the wedge problem.

As I am quite new I do have some confidence problems as well as living with parents. They accepted my change. But they do not exactly support me in it. For that reason I would like wedges.

I am trying to find some sneaker wedges, probably in black colour but so far no luck. I need size eu 43 which is very hard to come by.

Also czech republic is not the most change liking country in the world. Soooo its somewhat hard for me to get it out.

I am planning on doing college starting september 2019 and only wearing high heels to the school.

Lets see if I can keep my promise.

• Like 1

Hi HellHeels,

I do like Prague after it's cultural side. Also seems to be one of the few cities not "infected" by people from syria or so. (Nothing against them but it affects people decision).

But I personally have to say that I hate czech language as it is way too hard for such a small country.

If you ever visit by all means let me know we can meet up.

39 minutes ago, Krystof said:

Hi HellHeels,

I do like Prague after it's cultural side. Also seems to be one of the few cities not "infected" by people from syria or so. (Nothing against them but it affects people decision).

But I personally have to say that I hate czech language as it is way too hard for such a small country.

If you ever visit by all means let me know we can meet up.

hahaha Nothing wrong with Czech. I can understand some of it, being born in the country north of you. =)

On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 7:48 PM, Krystof said:

I am not here to judge, everyone should wear what they like no matter from where it came. 

Was just kidding - I meant about buying from Ali Express!

As I am quite new I do have some confidence problems as well as living with parents. They accepted my change. But they do not exactly support me in it. For that reason I would like wedges.

yeah, I totally understand. Wedges are a good choice, because they are usually silent, and also understated, and don't attract attention, but they can still be very high and good looking heels!

I am trying to find some sneaker wedges, probably in black colour but so far no luck. I need size eu 43 which is very hard to come by.

Also czech republic is not the most change liking country in the world. Soooo its somewhat hard for me to get it out.

I am planning on doing college starting september 2019 and only wearing high heels to the school.

Lets see if I can keep my promise.

I'm a size 41-43 as well, depending on the brand etc, I generally order online - maybe you can too. Especially with the end of year and holiday sales.

I wish you luck with your goal - sounds great!! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:50 PM, HellHeels said:

hahaha Nothing wrong with Czech. I can understand some of it, being born in the country north of you. =)

Nice, I am very happy to have some people near.

On 12/24/2018 at 1:39 AM, jeremy1986 said:

yeah, I totally understand. Wedges are a good choice, because they are usually silent, and also understated, and don't attract attention, but they can still be very high and good looking heels!

I'm a size 41-43 as well, depending on the brand etc, I generally order online - maybe you can too. Especially with the end of year and holiday sales.

I wish you luck with your goal - sounds great!! 

That was my thinking too. Silent but nice looking its just hard to find good looking ones for cheap.
Sadly i am somewhat still scared to order online -> do live with parents and also I am still figuring out the best size but i think i am getting close.
Thanks a lot I cannot wait to start it.

14 hours ago, Krystof said:

That was my thinking too. Silent but nice looking its just hard to find good looking ones for cheap.

Totally agree... the classy looking ones are not always cheap. I look at Ali Express too every now and again  - some of their cheap stuff is down-right ugly... and the good looking stuff so expensive its not even worth looking at... not to mention sizing issues on Chinese stuff. The British sites often have good stuff and fair prices too.

14 hours ago, Krystof said:

Sadly i am somewhat still scared to order online -> do live with parents and also I am still figuring out the best size but i think i am getting close.

Got it.... fist time I ordered online, I went to pick them up myself so that a home delivery wasn't discovered. In fact I often use those pickup lockers now anyway - just for convenience, even though I can have them delivered at home now anyway. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Got it.... fist time I ordered online, I went to pick them up myself so that a home delivery wasn't discovered. In fact I often use those pickup lockers now anyway - just for convenience, even though I can have them delivered at home now anyway. 

That is not a bad idea thank you for the suggestion.

• Like 1