Being asked to try your heels on

nzfreestyler

I reasonably often (say once a month at the most) get asked by a woman if she can try my heels on.

its never the first approach, like she wouldn't rock up and ask me if she can try on my shoes, but she might have complimented me already and if I seem ok then she asked then, or a little later.

sometimes if one person tries them on, then another wants to as well.

If a woman asks nicely and is stylish herself and I sense she is genuine (which almost all are) then I swap shoes with her. I won't let a man put his feet inside my heels though! They're off limits despite sometimes being asked usually when they see me swapping shoes.

just wondering if anyone else gets this degree of curiousity?

• Like 2

I had a woman looking for heels for a wedding wanting to try the wedges I had on. I let her and later she told me she bought a pair and wore them to the wedding. I've had two others since then, others just had the wrong size feet.

it does happen eh !

mostly I can swap shoes, and I always put her shoes on if shes wearing mine. Its a bit of a laugh.

I have had a couple of times when she wore mine, and I was too big for her shoes, Most often I am about the same size. A few times I was smaller foot size so I got to wear some heels and she couldn't get her heel into mine.

This has never happened exactly as you described. I have, however, been seated and trying on heels right next to women who liked what I had on and I liked what they had on and one or both of us bought what the other was trying on. I am a size US10-11 EU40-42 so my shoe would probably fit most women ( a little big) but their shoe would most likely not fit me. Pleasant thought though. HinH

33 minutes ago, HappyinHeels said:

This has never happened exactly as you described. I have, however, been seated and trying on heels right next to women who liked what I had on and I liked what they had on and one or both of us bought what the other was trying on. I am a size US10-11 EU40-42 so my shoe would probably fit most women ( a little big) but their shoe would most likely not fit me. Pleasant thought though. HinH

I was seated trying on heels across from a woman doing the same thing. She tried a pair of what I was trying on and I tried on what she was trying on. We did this with several pairs.

Not sure if this would count ,  I had a  Drag queen that was on break ask me if he could try on my wedge ankle straps one night . I let him and he liked them . We chatted until his next show that night . We had a few drinks and he sang  Forget You by Cello Greene  for me .  My wife and I really enjoyed that .

• Like 2

On a side note too..

Note sure if anyone here goes as far as I do (cause I'm pretty crazy) but having worn skirts/dresses for years, when you're shopping in the womens dept .. the good clothing stores have several pairs of black high heels in the fitting room area so when you're trying a dress on you can see how it looks when you're in heels...

actually quite sensible really, but its fun wearing their heels when trying stuff on. Also get lots of compliments from women shopping who can see what you're wearing when you come out to check in the areas full mirrors etc...

• Like 2

pebblesf,

Once you start to go out in heels the compliments and positive experiences can begin. The desire is already there but you need to act on it and step out. The more you do this the more confidence will build inside you. Just look at the member above you. You don't think nzfreestyler doesn't brim with confidence?? To do what he does, and enjoy the sense of satisfaction he gets from it, he absolutely is a fusion chamber of confidence. All you want to do is wear your heels outside. Someone may ask you to try on your boots. Only if they can see you. :fine: HinH

• Like 1

6 hours ago, nzfreestyler said:

On a side note too..

Note sure if anyone here goes as far as I do (cause I'm pretty crazy) but having worn skirts/dresses for years, when you're shopping in the womens dept .. the good clothing stores have several pairs of black high heels in the fitting room area so when you're trying a dress on you can see how it looks when you're in heels...

actually quite sensible really, but its fun wearing their heels when trying stuff on. Also get lots of compliments from women shopping who can see what you're wearing when you come out to check in the areas full mirrors etc...

@nzfreestyler the positive interactions with women clearly show that you conduct yourself in a respectful and considerate manner when free styling and shopping in womens’ departments.  I am new to wearing high heels and the like, and I can imagine that it takes time and effort to build that personal brand, style, and confidence to be welcome in that way into the fitting area.  I think interactions like this are earned with time and experience.  Call it crazy, but it’s pretty cool.  

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, HappyinHeels said:

pebblesf,

Once you start to go out in heels the compliments and positive experiences can begin. The desire is already there but you need to act on it and step out. The more you do this the more confidence will build inside you. Just look at the member above you. You don't think nzfreestyler doesn't brim with confidence?? To do what he does, and enjoy the sense of satisfaction he gets from it, he absolutely is a fusion chamber of confidence. All you want to do is wear your heels outside. Someone may ask you to try on your boots. Only if they can see you. :fine: HinH

I get out publicly in my boots quite often, slowly working on building more confidence so that someday I can wear my stiletto boots over my levis.  NZ has an amazing figure, and I know he has put plenty of work into staying fit and trim.  My figure is not good enough to wear the great outfits NZ wears, although I do like the way I look in levis and boots...

One of these days you'll step out with your boots tucked in and adopt the same mindset I laid out. Remember, you have the same right to go to the store, do your errands, or just go out and recreate as anyone else. Go Christmas shopping or take in some nightlife in Boston for example. That may the chance to wear your boots tucked in. HinH

This has yet to happen to me.  I would be happy to do it though.  I had something similar once.  I was shoe shopping and I was trying on some heels.  Another women told the salesgirl that she was trying on the same heels that I was just in a different color.

• Like 1

I had a girl ask me once to try my heels on she must of been early 20's and asked if she could try on my 5" platform stilettos. I said sure why not so she did and way to big for her but it was fun that she didn't judge me, liked my heels and wanted to try them on. Wish all people were that accepting.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, highheel111 said:

I had a girl ask me once to try my heels on she must of been early 20's and asked if she could try on my 5" platform stilettos. I said sure why not so she did and way to big for her but it was fun that she didn't judge me, liked my heels and wanted to try them on. Wish all people were that accepting.

People who are into heels are like minded ! Clearly she was into high heels !!!

• Like 2

I have had a couple of times where people wanted to touch my boots and feel the leather and it is exhilarating when they do and what a compliment!!!   That is awesome that you had a girl try on your heels.  I bet it had to be awesome to watch her wear your heels.

• Like 1

Most interesting! Well, since I wear a 13 wide, it's highly unlikely a woman would ask to try on MY heels! Heh!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

• 2 weeks later...

Howdy all,

At a halloween party I had a young lady ask to try on my heels.  I was just in drag for my costume and she was a prison inmate.  She had to be a size 7 or 8 and my shoes were 12W so she was swimming in them.  I tell you she was extremely fascinated with my shoes (and quite possibly with me) LOL  A pic of her wearing them is below.

One other, similar, experience was in a strip tease establishment.  The Mrs. and I had a few drinks one Sunday evening.  A commercial for Vegas came on and we both agreed that if we went to Vegas that I could wear my heels.  Vegas wasn’t in our budget so we figured that the only place nearby that would be even close to Vegas where she wouldn’t run into friends would be a strip club.  So, we ordered a taxi and off we went.  Well, several of the performers latched on to us and though we were in the back and not spending a whole lot they would come hang out with us between dances.  Though nobody tried them on a couple said that they wished that their boyfriends wore heels and would buy them nice shoes.

Okay, long post, but one other story.  In my teens and early twenties I told hardly anybody about my affinity for heels.  One buddy, however, knew.  His coworkers talked him into doing a halloween party in drag.  He asked if he could borrow a pair of my shoes.  He came over one evening and tried on several pairs.  IT was pretty cool to be able to share my experience in such an open way.  He grabbed a pair of platform sandals that at the time were only for strippers.  He rocked them pretty well.

Okay, all for now.

Best,

Larry

1456192358_Halloween2009042.thumb.jpg.5d95efd581868c971318c4ae6f581211.jpg

• Like 2

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I have only had this happen to me once, at least in the way that the question was presented. I was out with my colleagues, which is to say construction workers, at a pretty large bar to see a certain band. It was one of those times when I hemmed and hawed around about what shoes to wear, as most of these fellows had never seen me in heels. Do I wear some blocky heeled type boots, or do I just forego the heels altogether, and make my life easier? I wound up doing neither, choosing my insanely high (5 1/2"), slim heeled loafer pumps to wear with skinny jeans. Or maybe it was skinny dress pants. In any case, the whole shoe was on display, but it caused way less reaction than I thought it would, and relatively little behind my back the next few days afterward. However, there was this particular lady present that night who was not part of our group, but sure noticed my heels right away, and approached me several times during the evening just to comment on them. She was not the heel wearing type, and admitted as much, but eventually she wanted to try them on. I thought to myself "I'm going to regret this," but I didn't. She happened to be about my same size, so I stepped out of my shoes, and she put them on. What happened next was pretty comical for me, but luckily nothing bad happened, either to her or the shoes. She simply could not even stand up in them, much less walk in them. So that put a stop to that nonsense pretty quickly, and a good time was had by all, as far as I know.

The only person who ever tries on my shoes otherwise is my good friend and shoe buddy forever, but she doesn't even bother to ask anymore. I'm sure I could do the same with hers, but for the fact that she's about a 5 1/2 US, and I'm a good three sizes larger. Here she is trying on my Aldo mules, which of course are too big for her, but seem to look good anyway in the picture.

IMG_9986.PNG

• Like 3

Mlroseplant,

Great shoes and a pretty lady.  Very cool.  Also very cool experience at the show.

Though it sounds like the evening went off well, I would love to hear more about your coworker's reactions that night and after.

Best,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I think women have said a few times that they are going to take your lovely heels and wear them themselves. question is. why do they want are heels when there are a number of shoe shops for them to wear at.

19 hours ago, AZShoeNut said:

Mlroseplant,

Great shoes and a pretty lady.  Very cool.  Also very cool experience at the show.

Though it sounds like the evening went off well, I would love to hear more about your coworker's reactions that night and after.

Best,

Larry

2 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

same ;-) 

My memory serves me well some of the time. I thought that I posted about my outing to the bar nearly two years ago, and I was right! My memory of the event is still pretty accurate, and a more contemporaneous memorial of the event can be found on page 7 of my thread "The High Heeled Ruminations of Melrose Plant." I don't know how to link it to here, if it is even possible. Basically, only one of my colleagues accosted me on the night in question, and I owned up to my fashion choices right away, made some jokes, bought the fellow a drink, and that was the end of it. Over the course of the next week, my actual friends at the job site said that my name had come up a couple of times, but everybody decided that I was just my own man, and there was nothing more. I remember it that way, and evidently I got it pretty much right, having refreshed my present recollection by reviewing my posts made in the last week of February 2017.

What I did not remember at all is that the "pretty lady" wearing my mules is a recycled photo, originally posted on page 8 of my thread, a few months after the bar/coworker/lady who tried on my shoes story.

• Like 2

What is psychological effect woman wanting to try on your heels?

Believe it stems from wanting to look attractive to any male in the room. While the  said male in heels there trying on, may affect his opinion onto the experimenting woman in different light. In my pessimistic attitude i would doubt any woman complimenting my bootie heels.  If indeed one would ask to try them on it clearly shows without a doubt they enjoy, love to own such a pair. 

Never happened to me or ever heard it voiced wanting to be wearing my heels from any ladies. Although had many woman ask wishing jealous, envious in wanting to wear my woman leggings and outfits. One asking to have me give her some of my outfits to wear. 

One recent married woman complimenting me on similar outfits we wear flirting with me at every opportunity. Devising plans to purchasing exact same outfits to wear out together finding it fun. Yet i feel bit of erotism to the idea being encouraged, complimented by an attractive married woman to be wearing same outfits. Clearly telling me i wear feminine outfits much better then her complimenting my physique enjoying observing me replying with smile, i look yummy, delicious. 

In my state find it erotic to have a woman wear my feminine clothes or heels. It's emotional bond that attracts us both to same piece of clothing or heel we once wore. it could be as personal as underwear or food we are sharing off the same fork, spoon, plate or glass to drink.

The idea someone loving your heels or piece of clothing that they need to be wearing it subtly makes for imaginary bond at least for the original wearer. Not quite knowing the woman's intentions sometimes it feels exciting maybe for both of them.

Edited by MackyHeels

One of the women that tried on my wedges was looking for some shoes to wear to a wedding, having trouble finding anything she liked. She saw the wedges I had on and asked to try them on. Later she told me that she got a pair and wore them to the wedding.

Just today I was just finishing having my manicure. My nail artist's next client was waiting behind me. She asked to see what I did, a powder blue with silver sparkle ombre tips.  She then said, "Oh those are gorgeous"

"Thanks", 

"I really like your heels"

I pulled up a pant leg to show her my Freebird Blaze and I got the familiar phrase

"I wish I could wear heels that high."

Since we are regular clients, (our nail artist is booked out to April) she told me she had seen me before and always admired my heels.