Outings

Peeptoe

You look GREAT Pierre...  Your exhibit may have gotten plenty more interest if you were able to wear that outfit...I just did the usual home depot thing today, wearing my Frye cowgirl booties with the jeans tucked inside, only noticed one guy "sneaking a peek"....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you!

It took me 40 minutes walking in these shoes before I had to make a change for normal shoes because getting  too close to that exhibition ,which is a professional one. We were on Sunday and I had  to walk among a lot of people. It’s a very popular  city with a lot of tourists. 

I would say only 1% people noticed my shoes. Only heard once a girl telling her boyfriend : look at the shoes!

So I had a nice time,alone with myself and my heels  

By chance we have that site and can share our experiences 

Pierre 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

Thank you!

It took me 40 minutes walking in these shoes before I had to make a change for normal shoes because getting  too close to that exhibition ,which is a professional one. We were on Sunday and I had  to walk among a lot of people. It’s a very popular  city with a lot of tourists. 

I would say only 1% people noticed my shoes. Only heard once a girl telling her boyfriend : look at the shoes!

So I had a nice time,alone with myself and my heels  

By chance we have that site and can share our experiences 

Pierre 

Which site are you referring to?  Glad you had a good time in those boots, but they would make any day a good one for sure....How are they to walk in?   I'm sure the girl's boyfriend noticed your boots, just afraid of acting interested in front of his girl....

Hello @pebblesf

I of course mean hh place. 

I have been wearing heels for more than 20 years but  not on such a regularly basis as these’ last 2 or 3 years. 

And was feeling lonely and a little bit a freak until found hh place.

These shoes,Oxford with a 14 cm heel are very easy to walk. One hour on different surface isn’t a challenge. 

8 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hello @pebblesf

I of course mean hh place. 

I have been wearing heels for more than 20 years but  not on such a regularly basis as these’ last 2 or 3 years. 

And was feeling lonely and a little bit a freak until found hh place.

These shoes,Oxford with a 14 cm heel are very easy to walk. One hour on different surface isn’t a challenge. 

Of course, I need to learn how to read!  I too, felt like "i was the only one" before finding you guys here at hhp... Thanks for all  your support and encouragement.  I have come so far in just a few years, still a long way to go, but am satisfied with my progress...

• Like 1

Exactly the same. Still a long way to go. But so much better than before. 

Next step : booties or Oxford with thin heels. 

It may be stupid but thin or block heels give a very different look  

Then I would like to be courageous enough for pumps. But not ready yet. I really wish to keep my masculine look. I know it’s possible. Some here do that perfectly.  

21 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Then I would like to be courageous enough for pumps. But not ready yet. I really wish to keep my masculine look. I know it’s possible. Some here do that perfectly.  

Not "stupid" at all buddy.  I'm with you, I love fem boots, but want them to enhance my masculinity and confidence.  I love so many styles of boots, but am really particular also.  I am so envious of the guys that can really combine the two looks while maintaining/enhancing their masculinity...  Yesterday, I enjoyed going to Home depot and Lowes while wearing my levis tucked inside my Frye cowgirl booties, a big step for me....

Yes! That’s would be a big step for me as well. 

I may be wrong .But it seems that you Americans,and even more in Texas or Arizona and more ,you can wear cowboy boots as normal shoes. 

That’s totally understood here in Europe .With or without heels

By the way,I think you wrote about Miguel Jones .Right? I have already ordered some boots from him. The quality is really good. Just finding the right is a bit tricky. Even if  guy is more than helpful. 

Thank’s for your support. 

Pierre

48 minutes ago, Pierre1961 said:

Yes! That’s would be a big step for me as well. 

I may be wrong .But it seems that you Americans,and even more in Texas or Arizona and more ,you can wear cowboy boots as normal shoes. 

By the way,I think you wrote about Miguel Jones .Right? I have already ordered some boots from him. The quality is really good. Just finding the right is a bit tricky. Even if  guy is more than helpful. 

Thank’s for your support. 

Pierre

Can't wait to see them on you....D

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

If cowboy boots are not “normal shoes” then it has been years since I have worn normal shoes lol.  It’s not just a Texas or Southwest thing.  I have worn cowboy boots everywhere, and they continue to be trending up with urban fashion enthusiasts, even among people who have no idea about working as a cowboy.  

• Like 3

On 9/2/2019 at 4:08 PM, Pierre1961 said:

I am in the same situation is more easy for me (in my mind) to wear closed shoes like à boot or low boot that shoes show more open like pump or sandal

• Like 2

I fully understand, when I switched to women's shoes about a decade ago it was booties with short (1.5-2.5") heels.  I have not purchase a shoe sold as "men's" since. When I a need to get 4 inch heels it still closed toe shoes.

Now it's open toe, closed toe, gladiators, sandals, ... BUT no pumps - they just don't fit. I keep my masculine look by owning my look, whether it's long pants and booties or short shorts and 6 inch platformed mules walking into a store. You can't be timid.

• Like 1

No Cali, you are NOT timid. That's why you're my bud!

As far as "feeling like the only one" the actual numbers may surprise you. I read some 30 years ago an estimated 3-5% of the male population in the United States was involved in crossdressing, including wearing heels, to some extent or another. This would equal roughly  4.75-8.1 million people in our country. Though the numbers would change the percentages in many EU countries is about the same. That is a lot of guys possibly wearing heels. It is the act of wearing them publicly that is quite the rarity. Our members write about their experiences feeling they are "weird" or "out of the norm" but they are but a tip of the proverbial iceberg. HappyniHeels

• Like 1

Thank you HinH. I don't call what I do cross dressing, even when 100% of what I have on may have been bought from the woman's side of a store.  I project male and I have acquired high heels as just part of what I wear naturally, even to the point that I get questioned if I'm not in heels.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

On 9/7/2019 at 1:26 AM, HappyinHeels said:

No Cali, you are NOT timid. That's why you're my bud!

As far as "feeling like the only one" the actual numbers may surprise you. I read some 30 years ago an estimated 3-5% of the male population in the United States was involved in crossdressing, including wearing heels, to some extent or another. This would equal roughly  4.75-8.1 million people in our country. Though the numbers would change the percentages in many EU countries is about the same. That is a lot of guys possibly wearing heels. It is the act of wearing them publicly that is quite the rarity. Our members write about their experiences feeling they are "weird" or "out of the norm" but they are but a tip of the proverbial iceberg. HappyniHeels

Wow. Interesting stats 

On 9/6/2019 at 5:49 AM, CHRISPAP said:

I am in the same situation is more easy for me (in my mind) to wear closed shoes like à boot or low boot that shoes show more open like pump or sandal

I'm sure it's not only in your mind. As someone who does wear sandals and open shoes all the time in the summer, I seem to get a lot more attention than when I'm wearing long pants and boots in the winter. I would wear sandals all winter if I could get away with it.

Well, I know I am not the only one, but I have seen another guy wearing gals shoes (flats) only once.  I wear heels (and flats) in public proudly as a guy and love it.  It is "out of the norm" but I do not consider myself weird, it is just something that I enjoy doing while at the same time realizing a guy out in high heels is unique.  I do wish more guys would get out in their high heels, would make things a LOT simpler for the rest of us....  Take care....   sf

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, SF!

You saw me in gal's shoes, back in February. Those were Clarks "Octavia" clogs/mules with a 3" stacked heel. They're about 10 years old, but intended for women. They're normal for me!

Steve

IMG_2017.JPG

Clarks Octavia black 1.jpg

Edited by Steve63130
  • Like 1