returning after a bit

Welcome back and I hope all is well.

I love the picture you added. What is the brand and style name of the boots in the picture?

The locking metal band is a nice touch. It doesn’t jump out at you and looks more like added detail.

Have you ever looked into ‘Refuse to be Usual?’ One of the cool things is that the zippers on the boots can have a lock built in to them so that they can be locked when zipped up.

-Jeff

• Like 1

Thanks!   They're not too bad.  I liked them enough that I have 4 pair of the same style (they had a special going on, so I had to go for it).  I alternate between 2 of the pair, to give them time to air out between wearings, and the other 2 pair are still in the box.

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, jessica6 said:

Thanks!   They're not too bad.  I liked them enough that I have 4 pair of the same style (they had a special going on, so I had to go for it).  I alternate between 2 of the pair, to give them time to air out between wearings, and the other 2 pair are still in the box.

Smart move indeed.  It is definitely wise to buy a few pairs when that one special style shows up....It is so frustrating to try to find them later, especially in larger sizes....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jeremy1986 said:

Indeed!!

How does that lock work?

Those boots though... Look really good quality!

The ones i had like those had a small allen screw to lock the togather then you slipped a padlock through so you couldnt get at screw. 

Ive been locked into many boots over the years by my naughty wife lol

Just now, tarapt1060 said:

The ones i had like those had a small allen screw to lock the togather then you slipped a padlock through so you couldnt get at screw. 

Ive been locked into many boots over the years by my naughty wife lol

Mmmmm interesting!  Does the wife know how to use an Allen key ;-)

Sounds like fun!

1 hour ago, jeremy1986 said:

Indeed!!

How does that lock work?

Those boots though... Look really good quality!

They are actually ankle cuffs I got from an eBay merchant.  I just removed the chains.  Like these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hand-Ankle-Wrist-Cuffs-Restraints-Stainless-Steel-Lock-Roleplay-Slave-Shackle/142789233930

43 minutes ago, jessica6 said:

They are actually ankle cuffs I got from an eBay merchant.  I just removed the chains.  Like these:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Hand-Ankle-Wrist-Cuffs-Restraints-Stainless-Steel-Lock-Roleplay-Slave-Shackle/142789233930 

ah, got it!  Enjoy ;-)

PS - I saw you were looking for wedge boots waaaay back. did you find?