Hi form Italy: my story.

Hello everyone, my name is Massimo, I'm 60 years old and I live in the northwest of Italy. I discovered this community and I want to tell you my story. First of all at school I studied French, so now I'm using google translator and I hope it works well.
I can share my relationship with high heels and boots in three stages. The first.
In the early seventies I am about 14 years old and it is December, after school I spend my afternoons at home with my mother, my aunt, a widow. For the first time my mother bought a pair of boots and is talking to my aunt about how comfortable and warm they are. many years have passed and I do not remember exactly how it happened but my mother tells me to try them. It is that moment in life in which you and I have the same measure of the foot. I put the boots on, I close the zip and go into heaven. The boots are brown with a square heel of about five centimeters and I walk comfortably around the room. I lowered the leg of the pants and so the boots are very discreet. My aunt says you are fine, my mother asks if I like them. I hope they do not see but I had an erection. Taking a few steps in the room my aunt says Teresa, my mother, you have to stretch her pants a little. This was done. From that moment, in the evening when I went out with my friends to go to the movies, I used to put on my mother's boots.
Nobody has ever noticed anything. A little secret between three people. If all this happened I have to thank my aunt Tina. This paradise lasted a winter, after my foot became longer and my relationship with the boots was over for many years.
If you like, I can tell you the rest. It has not always been so nice and easy.

• Like 3

Welcome Maxximo, I remember similar feelings when I first slipped into my sister's red go go boots while alone at home...Boots have been my first love ever since....Sure wish my mother and sisters could have been trusted with my secret, somehow I don't think they would have been too supportive...

I would love to hear the rest of the story, I am wondering how your mother/aunt know that you liked boots....Had you worn any of their boots prior to this experience?  Can't wait to see some pictures, and your English is fine....Great to have you here with us buddy...Don

Second step.
In 1983 I married my fiancee. Over the years I have developed some small preferences concerning clothing. For example socks and garter belts, skirts and trousers in leather. I think they are very sensual. The Internet does not exist yet and therefore purchase these things directly in stores. Little by little, these things become part of my wife's almost daily clothing. Do not miss shoes and sandals with a high heel at least 4 inches, and after a few years even a pair of thigh boots bought in London. My wife is very happy and willingly supports my wishes. In short, for most of the year it is dressed as I like it. In the wardrobe there are other innovations: long leather overcoats and even long gloves. Things are now easier to buy on the internet. We have everything we want to be happy. Love and sex.

STOP

Due to an illness and subsequent operation my wife has changed. She is no longer interested in sex, she has become anaffective. This situation has disturbed me and made me sad. It's been five years and I decided to change. I bought two pairs of thigh-high boots with a low heel. Now I put  stockings and suspenders under my pants. For my birthday my wife gave me a long coat of leather and long gloves. He does not think that what I do is wrong, rather he supports me and helps me. But I do not have to ask her to have sex. When we go out together I always wear stockings and boots under my pants. A beautiful feeling. In this way my life has improved and I am happier and more balanced.
Thank you for reading this long story. Perhaps too long history.
But it's not over yet, now it's time for high heels. :fine:

I will need you and your advice.
Thank you.

Thank you for your kind words.
Six incredible months with Teresa and Tina as best friends.
Thanks to them I love boots. A unique experience. As soon as I can add one of my photos.

Max.

Thank you for your kind words.
Six incredible months with Teresa and Tina as best friends.
Thanks to them I love boots. A unique experience. As soon as I can add one of my photos.

I'm sorry to hear that your wife has struggled with illness.  Nonetheless, she obviously loves you very much and supports your happiness...I'm sure she agrees that you look great in feminine gear and sexy boots...Don

59 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

I'm sorry to hear that your wife has struggled with illness.  Nonetheless, she obviously loves you very much and supports your happiness...I'm sure she agrees that you look great in feminine gear and sexy boots...Don

Thanks Don

Maxximio. Those look so cool. What size are you and let us know how they fit. 

My morning commute became extraordinary suddenly seen corner of my eye reflection from the opposite side bus window of a woman wearing bootie heels. nude hose, skirt. Have this 6 sense or radar picks up such beauty.  I immediately turned around seeing if I could take glimpse of her. The bus came to a stop I got off with the crowd of people. You could clearly see her tall body and long legs made her stand out, exactly like picture I inserted. Closer examination she was wearing fuss ankle booties which I had my eye on from fuss.

You could see my excitement as hers  observing such beautiful heels what a coincidence. Yet looking at her staring upon the heels smiling, assume they were brand new, first day she was walking in them. In fact the demeanour of her joy wearing those heels in particular was noticeable. Yet she stood out from the crowd sexy legs and perfect heels to match. Never could I wear such heels hesitant to purchase them. Only because the stilettos are so beautiful which brings a lot of attention. Many know I hate people staring at me. Lol...Very formal indeed.  Assume the female I observed took a page to dress same way as the model in the picture great legs indeed and choice of pantyhose. 

271B56A4-CB1E-4C25-815A-B8714C401AE9.jpeg

862F551B-58BD-4F14-8EFF-9226358B21BD.jpeg

64DF74D0-C754-45B2-80AE-92A5AA4CAF2A.jpeg

More I look at those booties the better they look in nude sheer hose. Very eye catching no doubt she will get many compliments indeed. 

Edited by MackyHeels

2 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

271B56A4-CB1E-4C25-815A-B8714C401AE9.jpeg

Macky love these Fuss boots, full zipper, just what I have been looking for. Too bad they would cost about $300 US dollars. Got to wait for a sale price.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 1

I answer your first question, Don. I had never worn boots before that day, but I have a sister older than me of seven years and at that time it was normal for girls to wear boots over the knee so when a group of them came to my sister I kept looking at the their boots. I do not know why, I often wondered why this attraction. Probably the DNA :cheeky: . I remember my sister wearing a black maxi coat , miniskirt and otk  but I never tried to put them on. I simply liked them. It all started a couple of years later, at the exact moment I tried my mom's boots. I experienced not only psychological but also physical well-being. Same good vibration after almost 45 years.

12 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Would love to see ...?

On the way. 

• Like 3

• 5 months later...

Outstanding!  And your Google Translate is working perfectly.  Totally understand.

A proposito, ho trascorso i primi tre anni della mia vita a Napoli. Ho imparato a parlare italiano correntemente, per un bambino di tre anni. Fino ad oggi, posso rilassarmi, bere un bicchiere di vino o tre, ascoltare un film italiano e capire abbastanza per seguire la trama.

Quello che stai leggendo, qui, tuttavia, è anche Google Translate. :)

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.