Hi from Hampshire UK

Hi I’m Pete from Hampshire in the Uk,  I was on here about 10 years ago but due to work and other commitments never got much time to get involved hopefully now it will be different.

Ive been wearing tall stiletto boots for 36 years I’m 51 now and  still get as much of a buzz out of it now as I did back then. Luckily my wife shares my passion and we have had some great fun over the years.

will be good to chat with like minded guys and women on this site  and share stories pics etc.

anyway feel free to get intouch I will try to monitor this site daily and look forward to being involved .

pete.

Edited by tarapt1060
  • Like 5

10 hours ago, tarapt1060 said:

Hi I’m Pete from Hampshire in the Uk,  I was on here about 10 years ago but due to work and other commitments never got much time to get involved hopefully now it will be different.

Ive been wearing tall stiletto boots for 36 years I’m 51 now and  still get as much of a buzz out of it now as I did back then. Luckily my wife shares my passion and we have had some great fun over the years.

will be good to chat with like minded guys and women on this site  and share stories pics etc.

anyway feel free to get intouch I will try to monitor this site daily and look forward to being involved .

pete.

Welcome back Pete, always happy to see fellow uk heelers on here, look forward to future chats with you mate 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 11/19/2018 at 2:20 PM, dww said:

Hi I am also from Hampshire and willing to meet.

David.

Hi David

I too am from Hampshire... i just love classy heels and wearing them... sadly wife doesn't approve.. but would love to chat and swap pics... and maybe meet with like-minded heel lovers..size UK 7 

Pete (tarapt1060), Glad to see you're back on the forum. I have seen your many likes on the gallery. Great Britain is very well represented on this forum for sure so much so I wonder if our members are bumping into each other. Your heel wearing dates to the early 1980's which makes you quite the veteran. Do you wear your boots mostly to go out to eat or a movie with your wife? I agree wearing heels whether they are stiletto heels on boots, or pumps, or wedges are a blast.

Cali,

I know you'll light up the countryside with your California style and height. Go Cali Go! HinH

On 2/5/2019 at 10:32 AM, LovesHiHeels said:

Give me some notice and I be happy to met up with you.

Still no plans after the first 6 days. Waiting on my cousins to reply before booking stuff.

I know one day Bath area, one day "Stonehenge" - only because I've never seen it.

I want to make it to Scotland and there is talk of hot air ballooning in France. But this is still up in the air until we hear from my cousin.

When I have more of an idea I'll contact you.

Edited by Cali

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/3/2019 at 10:10 AM, Heels1970 said:

Hi David

I too am from Hampshire... i just love classy heels and wearing them... sadly wife doesn't approve.. but would love to chat and swap pics... and maybe meet with like-minded heel lovers..size UK 7 

Looks like Hampshire is the place to be for men in heels, think i may have to move lol 

• Haha 1