My heeled collection

Chaosheels

3 hours ago, Chaosheels said:

Collection of heels and boots I own so far

DSC_0115.JPG

DSC_0114.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

DSC_0118.JPG

Some very nice shoes and boots there, to be honest they’re not really my style, i prefer styles i can wear out naturally which i wouldn’t in any of those but very nice nevertheless 

Not really my style, plus the heels are way to high for me...  But as we all know "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder.  Have fun...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

9 hours ago, SF said:

Not really my style, plus the heels are way to high for me...  But as we all know "beauty" is in the eye of the beholder.  Have fun...   sf

They are extremely high lol but the red ones have a nice thick heel and are surprisingly comfortable and easier to walk in I've had a bit of practice with the others too so yeah :)

1 hour ago, Chaosheels said:

They are extremely high lol but the red ones have a nice thick heel and are surprisingly comfortable and easier to walk in I've had a bit of practice with the others too so yeah :)

Not really very high from toe to heel, platforms are thick. Chaoheels,  you mention in another post about your wife's attitude has changed. You may want to test the water with some less fetish styles, try single soled pumps with moderate 4 inch heels. Classier heels may help quell her issues.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Jkrenzer said:

Not really very high from toe to heel, platforms are thick. Chaoheels,  you mention in another post about your wife's attitude has changed. You may want to test the water with some less fetish styles, try single soled pumps with moderate 4 inch heels. Classier heels may help quell her issues.

Totally agree with this ^^ 

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

I hear what you mean I've even tried to get her to help me shop to find pairs we both like but having the time to do so lol dealing with problems and stuff like I have a few pairs of other boots too lower and more dress sensitive I'll approach her when I can get her in a good mood XD lol a good foot rub and what not haha

Chaosheels,

I think your wedge boots are a good start to finding heels you'll actually wear outdoors. Colors like black, brown, gray, tan, cognac and styles like wedge sandals would work well for you. What you have to decide, and what actually gets noticed first, is whether or not you'll paint your toe nails. Open-toe wedges under jeans or other pants could be overlooked but it is often the nail colour which gets the notice. I do think you are heading in the right direction. There is world of difference between wearing inside and outside and a corresponding difference in the enjoyment you'll get :fine: HappyinHeels

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Melbhhboy said:

Nice wedge boots @chaosheels, where did you get them from? 

Um my wife picked them up at salvation army for 5 bucks and never wore them so I asked if I could have them very nice to walk in just need some pants to match lol

12 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Chaosheels,

I think your wedge boots are a good start to finding heels you'll actually wear outdoors. Colors like black, brown, gray, tan, cognac and styles like wedge sandals would work well for you. What you have to decide, and what actually gets noticed first, is whether or not you'll paint your toe nails. Open-toe wedges under jeans or other pants could be overlooked but it is often the nail colour which gets the notice. I do think you are heading in the right direction. There is world of difference between wearing inside and outside and a corresponding difference in the enjoyment you'll get :fine: HappyinHeels

Painted nails for sure love a bit of colour they r usually painted anyway a nice deep purple atm lol

10 hours ago, Cali said:

Painted toe nails? What about painted fingernails?

I wish lol my wife won't let me go that far maybe once in a blue moon lol

I also got given another pair of ankle boots but haven't got any snaps of yet when I get a chance to wear them I'll post some pics

19 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Agreed - these wedges  are cute, @Chaosheels!

Thanks I think they are cute too!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I like your collection of heels. I have my share of Pleasers and fetish heels. They're fun. My ex bought me killer Pleaser boots. I should post them sometime. Be careful though...i fractured my foot in them. Be responsible with those sexy heels!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/22/2018 at 2:21 AM, Barr said:

I like your collection of heels. I have my share of Pleasers and fetish heels. They're fun. My ex bought me killer Pleaser boots. I should post them sometime. Be careful though...i fractured my foot in them. Be responsible with those sexy heels!

Thank you very much I'm getting better at walking in them tiny steps is the way to do it lol fallen over a few times but getting better