My wife and my heels

Chaosheels

18 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Pumped,

Funny guy! You've been watching too much "Fargo" don't ya know. It's November and we've had snow on the ground for half the month already which is rare so early in the season. Looks like I'll get that extra firewood after all :happy: I'll throw an extra log on the fire in hopes Chaosheels throws some extra periods in his sentences. Chaosheels will not need any firewood but sandals he might as Australia is already heating up. HappyinHeels

Sandals or thongs lol, you might know them as flip flops a couple of nice pairs maybe some open toe heels haha. And yes it is warming up alot but yesterday and today bloody rain and cold again for the next week they reckon

So me and my wife had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours today, and I approached her about letting me wear my heels. It went really good I offered to let her have a rest while I cleaned the house and I got to wear my heels at the same time!!! I didn't push the subject and waited till her mood was good thanks for the advice again guys been a good day so far today

Chaosheels

Some pics lolDSC_0115.thumb.JPG.28b4320534381b87097b2ff1d462d315.JPG

DSC_0116.JPG

DSC_0117.JPG

Edited by Chaosheels
  • Like 4

Good on you! I've got two pairs of pleaser boots and being a small footed person I'm lucky to find the right size with the highest heel I can get away with. My pairs are Pleaser Adore 2043 and Domina 2000.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2018 at 3:45 AM, Chaosheels said:

So me and my wife had the house to ourselves for a couple of hours today, and I approached her about letting me wear my heels. It went really good I offered to let her have a rest while I cleaned the house and I got to wear my heels at the same time!!! I didn't push the subject and waited till her mood was good thanks for the advice again guys been a good day so far today

Chaosheels

Some pics lol

Sounds great buddy....Sure sounds like you are headed in the right direction....Take it slow with the wife, and keep communicating.....D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AlexC94 said:

Good on you! I've got two pairs of pleaser boots and being a small footed person I'm lucky to find the right size with the highest heel I can get away with. My pairs are Pleaser Adore 2043 and Domina 2000.

Very nice I have a thigh high part of pleaser boots very high heel lol I'm not sure what they are called would have too look on the box 2 more pairs of pleaser heels one is open toe ankle strap they are very pretty too and these red demonia dolly's

39 minutes ago, pebblesf said:

Sounds great buddy....Sure sounds like you are headed in the right direction....Take it slow with the wife, and keep communicating.....D

I will do I have noticed if I don't push it too much we can work something out I'm gonna try buying a pair of less conspicuous heels though one that are easier to walk but finding something my size proves difficult

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Logjam said:

Hey Chaosheels, off topic, but kudos on the artwork on the calves! I’m a fan. May I ask - is there a story behind the pieces,or did you just like the look?

Regards, Logjam

To be honest lol mostly from when I was late teens getting drunk letting mates do tattoos some turned out good like my leg the other leg is an unfinished mess lol but I keep em coz they remind of good memories and stuff and each does have its own story the smaller one was two friends were fighting over who is the better tattooer so one did the line work the other the shading and that's what came out :)

Edited by Chaosheels

4 hours ago, HappyinHeels said:

Chaosheels,

Your heels are looking good and your sentences even better! A job well done on both fronts. HinH

Haha thank you :), I am trying with the punctuation. Even if it's only a few symbols

On 11/22/2018 at 10:40 AM, bambam said:

Wasn't that beautiful?? I finally got to breathe outside without smelling smoke.

After weeks of breathing hazardous air from the Paradise (Camp Fire) it was nice to have clean air. I had a friend who stayed in Paradise and saved his house.  Very lucky.

Edited by Cali

6 minutes ago, Cali said:

After weeks of breathing hazardous air from the Paradise (Camp Fire) it was nice to have clean air. I had a friend you stayed in Paradise and saved his house.  Very lucky.

Sounds like he's lucky he survived, let alone saved his house!

Bambam + Cali,

For what it's worth I was called upon to say grace at Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday and wished my best for all those Californians who had lost either their house or a loved one or both. I prayed that all of them , at least, were able to get a Thanksgiving dinner somewhere. It may have been 36 years ago I once lived there but what happens there still matters to me. I wish you all the fresh air you can handle. I believe you deserve it. HinH

• Like 1

What a wonderful and very human holiday Thanksgiving is - a day when family and friends travel miles to be with each other and share a nice meal. Wish we had something like that. 

Alas, all we imported over here was the crassness of Black Friday...

• Like 1

you are right

vous avez raison

1 hour ago, Pierre1961 said:

Totally agreed! Fed up with that Black Friday. On the radio,television,social média. Are we all so stupid?Do we all need to rush on the same things at the same time? And forget on the following day! 

you are right

vous avez raison

49 minutes ago, Cali said:

You mean they haven't brought over cyber Monday yet?  You're very lucky.

But there is an upside: 50% off high heels.

Alas we seem to have that Cyber Monday too - I just saw a reference to it.

High Heels is a pretty broad category...

On ‎11‎/‎24‎/‎2018 at 5:45 AM, Chaosheels said:

Chaosheels

Some pics lol

Good move there buddy .... bribery will always smooths things out ;-) 

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 12:57 PM, jeremy1986 said:

Good move there buddy .... bribery will always smooths things out ;-) 

Haha isn't that the truth things go a bit smoother when she is relaxed and in a good mood lol

Edited by Chaosheels
  • Like 1

Hi chaosheels,

Hopefully, after all this good advice, you are a little less chaotic-feeling.  Kudos for being open and honest from the start.  Back when I was a young newlywed, I was rather pushy at getting my wife to accept me wearing heels, etc.  I even did the occasional cross-dress in going out.  She helped me pick dresses and accesories.  I picked my own shoes.  Only had a couple pairs back then (black stiletto with silver studs, and typical clear lucite stripper heels).  I thought she was cool with it but turns out, after the fact, no, she didn't like it.  She just tolerated it because she loves me.  Things almost ended for us right there, but we stuck through everything, gave all that stuff a rest for a few years. 

Fast forward to early last year, I "discovered" that I still have the desire to express myself occasionally with women's footwear, and have since collected a few pairs (25 or so, presently, after having gotten mad and purging another 20 pairs or so about 9 months ago...also, don't purge your shoes.  You'll regret it and then just have to spend more money to catch up again).  She is still not that keen on me wearing them, but accepts the fact that I have some.  I don't wear them around her, as to keep her peace of mind, but as soon as she goes to bed, the heels come on, or if I'm out and about without her.  One of the key reasons she's not totally comfortable with me wearing heels is due to the fact that she can't wear heels right now, due to an ankle surgery that was botched a couple years ago and needs to be fixed, so she's envious, jealous, and sometimes just plain hurt that the doctor screwed things up for her for now.  That being said, we love each other, we tolerate some of each other's "quirks" and work through issues the best we can.  I'm just thrilled she hasn't made me get rid of all my shoes.  Sometimes, that's the smallest "win" you can have.  We also have a 16 year old son who also knows I have heels, but I don't advertise to him and don't wear them around him.  Fortunately for me, he's a generation-whatever person, where, if something makes you happy, whatever . . .

I wish you the best in your heeling adventures.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, TKHeels said:

Hi chaosheels,

Hopefully, after all this good advice, you are a little less chaotic-feeling.  Kudos for being open and honest from the start.  Back when I was a young newlywed, I was rather pushy at getting my wife to accept me wearing heels, etc.  I even did the occasional cross-dress in going out.  She helped me pick dresses and accesories.  I picked my own shoes.  Only had a couple pairs back then (black stiletto with silver studs, and typical clear lucite stripper heels).  I thought she was cool with it but turns out, after the fact, no, she didn't like it.  She just tolerated it because she loves me.  Things almost ended for us right there, but we stuck through everything, gave all that stuff a rest for a few years. 

Fast forward to early last year, I "discovered" that I still have the desire to express myself occasionally with women's footwear, and have since collected a few pairs (25 or so, presently, after having gotten mad and purging another 20 pairs or so about 9 months ago...also, don't purge your shoes.  You'll regret it and then just have to spend more money to catch up again).  She is still not that keen on me wearing them, but accepts the fact that I have some.  I don't wear them around her, as to keep her peace of mind, but as soon as she goes to bed, the heels come on, or if I'm out and about without her.  One of the key reasons she's not totally comfortable with me wearing heels is due to the fact that she can't wear heels right now, due to an ankle surgery that was botched a couple years ago and needs to be fixed, so she's envious, jealous, and sometimes just plain hurt that the doctor screwed things up for her for now.  That being said, we love each other, we tolerate some of each other's "quirks" and work through issues the best we can.  I'm just thrilled she hasn't made me get rid of all my shoes.  Sometimes, that's the smallest "win" you can have.  We also have a 16 year old son who also knows I have heels, but I don't advertise to him and don't wear them around him.  Fortunately for me, he's a generation-whatever person, where, if something makes you happy, whatever . . .

I just "purged" a few pairs myself, in the interest of saving my relationship...I just parted with some boots that I don't really wear very often, or don't really like the styling.   But, I just ordered another pair, but these are boots I know I will wear and enjoy, just hope they fit ok...

Hang in there Chaos....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thin the herd but never purge. You will never find them again. Maybe store them in the attic/basement, just make sure the conditions are correct to keep the shoes in good shape.

I have bought several pairs in the early stages of my venture in women's shoes that just didn't fit and not my style, so those are gone. I gotten a lot better in identifying shoes that have almost no chance of fitting.  I now only add comfortable heels to my herd. If I buy them, then I have be able to wear to work, walk in them for 12 hours minimum.

• Like 3

TKHeels,

Thanks for your clarity and honesty of your post. Anyone who has been married a while (33 yrs for me) can attest to the peaks and valleys of marriage. It is a marathon of sorts but one worth running. Those times when the two of us cuddle under a blanket bring out a most basic sense of happiness. There is no better feeling for a human being than the affirmation of being loved. It is worth every mile of the journey.:cheeky: HappyinHeels

• Like 3

22 hours ago, TKHeels said:

Hi chaosheels,

Hey @TKHeels thank you very much for sharing I can relate to alot of this I don't think my wife likes it very much either just tolerates it it makes me sad a little coz heels are so fun lol but thank you again 

• 4 weeks later...

Find the closest Walk A Mile In Her Shoes charity walk and join in. Keep some Vaseline with you to put on your toes to avoid blisters. On the first one I signed up but it didn't start for 2 hours so we went to a restaurant. I walked in in my mary janes. The kid that opened the door said:"I wanted to do that but had to work" Our waitress said:"Those are SO cute, where did you get them!" But the best fun was a little girl about 6 who while looking at me said:"Mommy, he is wearing girl shoes." I wanted to say Darn right!

• Haha 1