A chance to be outdoor

Mitsysun1400

My girlfriend doesn’t know about my heel wearing, but this weekend we are attending a bonfire party at her mums house as there’s a big garden,  and it’s fancy dress, she has decided we will both go as school girls, and has got me a white shirt, a wig, skirt, tights and these boots she found on yours where she shops, in my size! Hopefully be a good experience 9A5DCAA1-6DF7-4726-ACC0-10FEDC6791FD.thumb.png.df065701a9525c7e387a49039872eabf.png

• Like 4

Are you sure she dosen't know, Schoolgirls in heels? Sounds like she might have realised your love of heels. Women are very intuitive, especially the ones who know you better than anyone else. Either way enjoy the party.

• Like 2

Addicted to the click

Be sure to tell her about you and your heels should your relationship ever go beyond “boy friend-girl friend because she deserves to know all about you before she commits to anything more permanent.

• Like 2

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

14 hours ago, Bubba136 said:

Be sure to tell her about you and your heels should your relationship ever go beyond “boy friend-girl friend because she deserves to know all about you before she commits to anything more permanent.

I did exactly that.   Now we are in heels together when we go out shopping eating date night movie night whatever we do 

• Like 5

On ‎11‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 4:21 AM, HeeledSteve said:

Are you sure she dosen't know, Schoolgirls in heels? Sounds like she might have realised your love of heels. Women are very intuitive, especially the ones who know you better than anyone else. Either way enjoy the party.

I'm thinking Steve is on the right track.  No problem, this just means that your girlfriend is trying to make it easier for you to open up to her about wearing heels.  Please don't miss this opportunity to talk to her...I would not do this during the party, or tell others there, be sure to have a private conversation with her first....

Please don't  make the same mistakes I have, I'll be thinking of you....

I  remember buying my first  pair of heels. Probably like a lot of people I bought what I wanted not what I should have bought something to start with. They were a pair of 4 to 5" stiletto heeled lace up bronx ankle boots in a light tan colour.

I showed my Wife who didn't know I was even  interested in heel wearing  with a very casual "look what I've bought myself". To which she replied " why have you bought those?" I thought will this is a big setback so I said " I want to have some high heels, don't you want me to wear them?" Without hesitation she replied "I don't mind you wearing heels,  just not those ones". I asked her why and she told me "they are too high for a start you'll never be able to walk properly in them . You need to start with something lower and I don't really like the style or colour. Why don't we have a look for something more suitable together" !

You can imagine I went from being disappointed at  her  initial reaction to feeling very supported less than two seconds later. After that she chose some more suitable lower heels that she liked.  She never did like the lace up Bronx ankle boots and to be truthful she was correct they would have been too high and so I never would have been able to wear them in any practical sense. Ironically I've searched high and low for a genuine lace up (not side zip with cosmetic laces) ankle boot with a lower heel for ages without success.

From there we've progress and she dosen't mind me wearing heels the only thing limiting me is my own self doubt that I'm overcoming as time goes on.

• Like 7

Addicted to the click

On 11/2/2018 at 12:10 AM, Mitsysun1400 said:

My girlfriend doesn’t know about my heel wearing, but this weekend we are attending a bonfire party at her mums house as there’s a big garden,  and it’s fancy dress, she has decided we will both go as school girls, and has got me a white shirt, a wig, skirt, tights and these boots she found on yours where she shops, in my size! Hopefully be a good experience 9A5DCAA1-6DF7-4726-ACC0-10FEDC6791FD.thumb.png.df065701a9525c7e387a49039872eabf.png

Be carful not to walk too well in them, it will very quickly become obvious that you’ve worn heels before and more than once 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, CAT said:

I did exactly that.   Now we are in heels together when we go out shopping eating date night movie night whatever we do 

Very lucky man!

On 11/1/2018 at 5:10 PM, Mitsysun1400 said:

My girlfriend doesn’t know about my heel wearing, but this weekend we are attending a bonfire party at her mums house as there’s a big garden,  and it’s fancy dress, she has decided we will both go as school girls, and has got me a white shirt, a wig, skirt, tights and these boots she found on yours where she shops, in my size! Hopefully be a good experience 

1 hour ago, maninboots said:

Be carful not to walk too well in them, it will very quickly become obvious that you’ve worn heels before and more than once 

I think she knows something.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okay so finally got round to a reply! The event went well, with me tending a bonfire all night in said outfit :giggle: was quite interesting smashing up wood and tending a fire in that skirt and heels I must say! I do have pictures which I took myself at points when I could which I will post, everyone just took it as a fancy dress laugh and nothing negative, the other half doesn’t really wear heels either so while I was navigating round a garden she was in cowboy style boots with like a 1.5 inch Cuban heel :giggle: