my boot collection

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

htj101 some great pics there bud can we have a pic of the lace ups with the skirt? stilettoguy there are plenty of place to uploads pics to most of them free just look at some of the threads here in this section u should find links to sites u can use. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

There you go man, teasing us again with all of your sliky, sexy, boots. Have you ever taken an inventory of all of your heeled shoes and boots? I'm just wondering if I have as many as you do, or is it vicy-versey? Keep on feeling the heelin'!! Mikki (Stilettoguy) :-?

Stilettoguy:-) At last count, Nhoj62 was in the high 20's just in the boot department of his collection alone. He has got a collection to be envied by both our gals or guys. No 2 pairs exactly alike as I recall. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Well, I'm afraid the chappie has it all over me then. I have only about 5 pair of stiletto heeled boots that are knee high or thigh high. The thigh high boots are black leather w/ 5 inch spike heel I got from "Dream Dresser" in Washington, DC. The other thigh high boots are in slut red patent, with a 5 inch heel, but the only thing wrong with them is that they don't have the "kill me" long extreme pointed toes like my black pair of boots do. I also have a fair collection of high heel pumps, one pair of 6 and a half inch heel platform sandals with ankle wrap, which are to die for. I manage to get my feet to look very good in them especially if I paint my toenails a dark, deep blood red, metallic colour. It's a shame that none of you'se guys and gals are closer to where I live, so we could go out and do some serious heel shopping. They are putting the boots out now since the weather is changing. Maybe nhoj62 will buy me a pair of boots just like his black or white ones and tell me the cost and then would ship them to me?? Wouldn't want to get anyone into trouble, just an idea ! Stilettoguy :-?

Stilettoguy:-) I don't have any Forum member near me that I could go shoe shopping with either. As to Nhoj62 buying and shipping shoes or boots to you, that woud be between you and him. You might want to PM him to see if he would be interested. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey guys glad to hear you all like the latest additions to my collection. and my collection now stands at a mighty 31 thanks to a new pair of thigh high boots that arrived today from divine, will post pics at later date. mikki sadly i would be unable to get u a pair of the white boots as they are long gone from the shops(but look on ebay, u may find similar)the last two pairs i posted pics of i can certainly get but only upto uk sz8/us sz10, tho be quick cause stock of big sizes does not last long i bristol. i have so far 6 pairs of thigh boots and then lots of knee an ankle boots, plus two pairs of shoes an one pair of sandals. later gang nhoj62

ey up gang here are the pics of my new thigh high boots from divine style no.8553 4.5inch heel black leather and made to measure so they fit me perfect plus i had them made longer so they are 80cm from top of heel to top of boot.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nhoj62pc/my_photos

enjoy

let me know wot u think!

nhoj62

hi manus i have worn most of my heels outside at some point but most i don`t due to being to high or just not comfy enough to allow a good walk. of recent i have worn my heels out more often which is easier as the weather has cooled off thus boots are not so hot, i prefer to keep my feet cool rather than roasting. later all nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Your new thigh boots are "DIVINE" and to die for. Eh-Eh!!! They fit you so well and I like the idea of extending the tops further up your thigh. I'll bet that they really give you a different feeling because of the fit and finish and cover your legs nearly to the croutch. Thanks for sharing them with us all. Excellent pics. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hi dawn yes my new boots are "DIVINE" and very comfy, i wore them all nite last nite really comfy an sexy feelin! i love them my only complaint is that the heel could be abit higher and the toe more pointed but other than that they are great! later nhoj62

watcha, wow, they are nice and long, I do get fustrated by the boots that claim to be thigh length but in reality are just above the knee. it is good to see you apreciate a good pair as well. do you mind us asking the price of your custom made pair? if not, then what did they set you back? nigel.

The angels have the phonebox.

hi nigel glad u like my new boots, yeah i get frustrated to by boots that claim to be thigh high an are not. so when i ordered these boots i decided to get them custom made abit longer, 80cm from top of heel to top of boot, and made to my leg shape. the boot itself is £119.14 but as i was sent a pair to try to exactly establish my shoe size the total was £147.49 so then i send back the trial pair and awaited my made to measure pair. so cost of mtm is £51.07 plus carriage an vat total £67.50 so in total the boots have cost me £214.99 quite alot but well worth it for boots that are unique an fit me perfectly. i love the boots an would probably get more from divine in the future. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Like you say, that is a bit expensive for a pair of boots, but having a perfect fit to your feet and legs, plus how fantastic that they look and feel on you, makes that price all the worth of it. Congrats and wear them lots and in good health. It makes Divine appear to be good people to deal with for the future. Cheers--- Dawn HH

• 7 months later...

hey guys

how u all doing?. good i hope.

must confess been on abit of a sprey an have some more stuff to show you.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nhoj62pc/my_photos

look at folder little shoe box, for plain courts, metal heel courts, oxfords and thigh boots.

and folder my collection for pics wild rose(courts) and suede(boots).

enjoy folks.

please feel free to comment.

later

nhoj62

Hi, Long time no hear, I guess things are going well on the job front then? it would apear that you have had a little cash to splash around the place. have you got a car yet? good to see you are still around. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

hey nigel good to hear from you. yes i had a little cash an a bargain i could not miss. i have a company car at the mo, tho am looking to change jobs cause pay is not so good, would loose car then but oh well. hope u liked the pics, say ho to the rest of your gang for me. later nhoj62

• 5 months later...

Barney, I'll be in New York next week so I will keep a look out for those black boots. I haven't had a chance to use the US contact you gave me as I'm going over to New York next week anyway. I will probably use them when I want something in the future from Zappos, Urban Outfitters or Payless.

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Pair # 66 arrived today, a Pleaser pair of white leather thigh high Boots, have been in them ever since! Hope to get some pics up on my photo album site soon. A few pics of my collection of Boots are on the link below at www which will take you to my photo album, in the "Boot Closet" album are pics of my Chapboots, suede crotch highs from Little Shoe Box in the UK and Black patent crotch highs also from little Shoe Box.

david

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

Hi Dawn,

We didn't take any pics last night but I wore them out to the pub for drinks and dinner with cathy. I wore a long sleeve open neck black t-shirt with a long light tan open outdoor shirt over top of the t-shirt. Light tan jeans with a thick black silver studded belt and the white leather thigh high Boots over the jeans. When we get a chance this weekend we'll get some pics as we're planning to do a little shopping downtown and I know I'll be wearing this outfit again on Saturday.

The staff at the pub know us well and this was the first time I had worn the new white leather thigh highs into the pub. Lisa our server gave out a gasp when she saw us walk in and she blurted out, "omg those Boots are to die for". At which, every head turned to see what had gotten Lisa so excited. And as usual, everything went right back to normal after every one took in the site and they went back about their business.

david

ILoveBoots:-)

I would be interested in seeing what outfits you would put with your white boots out in public.

Cheers---

Dawn HH

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"