my boot collection

shaving my legs may well have to wait till i leave home as usually the parents are around when i am and out when i am, so finding the right time on a regular basis would be difficult. oh well, onwards! later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nhoj62:-) You don't know the incredible feeling of shaven legs, but I can relate with you about the parents being there when you are and not being there when you are not. With a schedule like that, you will probably zig when you should have zagged. Boy!!! Your thread is going great guns. Just think---6360 viewers, 120 replies, and 7 pages. Bet you never thought your brain-child would grow like that? "Its alive! Its alive!!!" Cheers-- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

dawn i know it has got huge!, but like the mad professor said "IT`S ALIVE!!!!!!, IT`S ALIVE!!!!!!, (insert evil laugh here)" lol later folks nhoj62

hi dawn hee hee hee post 124 hee hee hee spotted new shoe shop in weston so a shopping we shall go on saturday an see wot we can see. wish me luck. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Good luck on your quest on Saturday to find the Holy Grail of bootdom. May you find a Val Halla of boots to add to your already extensive collection. Bless you, my son, as the crusade is about to begin. Hee! Hee! Cheers--- Dawn HH

i shall proceed forth, to findeth heeled booteth like none seen before in this booty kingdom, they will be mightier than sutch which has`eth gone before. lol later`eth nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Sallie forth, my Liege, and do not return until thou hast discovered the "Arc of Bootethism", Eh! Eh! Eh! Seriously---I hope you find what ever your heart desires. Have fun Saturday. And be sure to let us all know what you have been up to. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey people i went out on saturday to new shop in weston but sadly there was nothing i liked there. so i will have to wait till the leicester heelmet/hayway visit before i can get anymore shoes/boots, oh well. later nhoj62

• 3 months later...

ok fans for the time being tho i have pics to post i am unable to post them cause the uploader is down for awhile. but stay tuned. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Great pics as usual and fantastic boots. The black pair are really quite unusual, but I think I like the white pair better. Both pairs are a great addition to your ever expanding selection of boots. "Splashing out" again, eh! Cheers--- Dawn HH

Nice boots Nhoj62, like both pairs, but the white ones just pip the black ones to the top spot. Great pics, and as always thanks for sharing

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

thanks for the comments guys both pairs of boots are really great for style i prefer the black ones cause they is just funky, but the ones are the more comfy of the two, as they seem to be on the large side of sz 8. later nhoj62

• 5 weeks later...

hey folks

just for fun i wore my new-ish white boots down a local footpath that was really muddy. an u can see the results here.

http://uk.f1.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/nhoj62pc/my_photos

it was fun to feel the mud ooze round the toes of the boots and feel the heels sink in great fun!

i cleaned them when i got home of course!

later

nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) I haven't been back to your thread for a while, but I'm still here. Did you catch that little blurb that I posted that I bought my first ever leather skirt. After pairing it with a new pair of boots Mickey68 said,"You look just like the pics from Nhoj62". I saw the pics of your white boots in the mud. Now I know that you had a good time getting them muddy, but I prefer them nice and clean and shiny. Fabulous pics though as usual. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey dawnhh good to hear u still here yes i had fun getting them messy i also cleaned them after i had gotten home an taken the pics so they are nice an clean again. highheellover glad u like my heels keep an eye out as i post more from time to time later nhoj62

• 3 weeks later...

Hjt101:-) Fantastic pairs of boots. I particularly like the pic with the short skirt. Would it be possible to have a pic with the short skirt and pumps? It would give us a better look at your legs and feet. Cheers--- Dawn HH