my boot collection

hey heellover1907 feel free to email me with pics just follow the link at the bottum of my postings. or even hop on msn messenger an we can have a chat. but please let me know your email address first then i know who u are. or start your own thread and have at it. i will post pics when i get the chance of taking more pics of more boots when i get more boots. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

womenshoelover oh dear u like them well i suppose they are kinda cute in a funny way. must be abit wobbly tho if they made out of jelly. :D later nhoj62

Shyguy:-) I have never seen jellies with a higher heel than shown in your pic. I have never owned any myself and any I have seen had much lower heels on them than you show here. I wonder where she got them from? Nhoj62:-) Thanks very much for the pic of the side view of your patent lace-ups. I can now understand why they would be comfortable for long periods of time. A great pair of boots. Now I'm beginning to understand your comment of "Do you have a spare week-end you could loan me" pertaining to taking pics of your extensive collection. It's much larger than I had imagined. Cheers fellows--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

ok folks here are the pics of the whole collection.

Posted Image

same set different angle

Posted Image

another boot that i did not have room for in the shot

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

knee boots ankle boots plus sandals and courts.

thats the lot, my god i got 24 pairs of shoes an boots.

now that is scary.

later

nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) WOW!!! All I can say is that I am flabbergasted. What a varied collection of shoes and boots you have. Fantastic. I haven't counted my collection of shoes lately as I had to dispose of some as I had outgrown them or just plain wore them out. I do know that I have 6 pair of boots. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hello nhoj62, nice collection, do me a favor please, :D take a photos of you with the knee boots, please i wanna see you in this boots(red and black with a circle white) please can you do me this favor Thanks, you are a example of a high heeler man :D

Hi, My word, you have got loads of boots. We thought we would post a reply just to say that we are very impressed with your collection. It makes my collection of 4 pairs look pitifull, the advantage you have is that you are an 8. If we go to Hayway Shoes I will try to talk my wife into letting me catch up with you a bit, it may take me a while to get upto 24 pairs, and then she will want more! Let us know if you are doing a shop in bristol some time, perhaps we could all meet up again for a chat and a brew before the 'big bristol meet'? I guess you are on first name terms with the staff at stepping out! you must be a good customer of theirs. see ya, Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

here is a pic i forgot to put up with the others these two pairs bring the collection to a total of 26 pairs of heels.

Posted Image

later

nhoj62

hi dawn i know how u feel it is getting abiut hard to store this little lot, yet i still keep buying more. oh well it is fun. later nhoj62

heel*boy i will see wot i can do for u mate so keep an eye open nigel it will be great to catch up with u at hayway, and yes i do have an advantage being a size eight. i suppose it is alot more difficult for u as u are the larger size. just means u have to go to brantano`s more often, lol. i will be in bristol tomorow monday 3rd if u are around then it would be good to meet. and yes i know the staff at stepping out quite well. later nhoj62

thanks for the photos, your pictures are amazing :D and the boots are very very sexy, i see the heel of the black boots its a artistic metal spike heel jajaja i wish i have one pair of these boots thanks ....... :D

Nhoj62:-) I'm glad to see that other board members are asking you for pictures other than myself. It shows the interest created that keeps the thread moving along. Fantastic pictures of your boot collection and your legs show them off so well. Having only 6 pairs of boots myself means that the wife and I will some day have to go boot shopping in order to enlarge my collection a bit. She keeps telling me I only have one pair of legs so I have enough pairs of boots and I keep telling her I need more. I use them all on a rotating basis in my street-heeling wearing a different pair each time so it's not like I am buying more pairs and not using them. The different types and styles of boots all seem to go well with your skirt collection. When I get some spare time, (which is at a premium and scarce), I would like to PM you with some added questions if you wouldn't mind. I'm just a naturally curious person by nature. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

hey dawn glad u like my pics, i like doing them too as it gives me the chance to get all me boots out have a wearing session. and u will have to make your collection bigger mate, 6 pairs is really not enough you know, mostr people round here seem to have about sixty pairs. scary thought that is!. and feel free to email me or pm me an not bothered either way. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) I am glad that you don't mind doing the pics and changing clothes so much. I really do enjoy your pics no end. At least it gives you a good variety of outfits to put on for the pic sessions. As I said before, when I get some spare time and I get my thoughts and my questions together, I'll PM you. It may be a while until I can accomplish that. Thanks--- Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

no worries dawn take your time, i know it can take ages to get brain an question together at the same time, all while being infront of computer to ask question. lol later nhoj62

i have no itention of shaving my legs way to painful! :D , i tend to put boots with jeans more than skirts when i go out in heels so i don`t have to worry about the hair showing. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Shaving your legs is no big deal. The first time may be a chore, but after that it is easy. I use an electric shaver and I don't use any lotion or anything on them first. I shave them dry clear to the crotch. As soon as you see any little tiny hairs showing, you know it is time to run over them again. I am fair haired and maybe I can do it easier than someone with darker hair. Then again I don't have to do it every day, just once in a while. Try it some time as when you pull your pantyhose up over a smoothly shaven leg, the feeling is incredible. I wear pantyhose 24/7. If you don't choose to do this---I can relate to that also. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D