my boot collection

hey dawn they are a leather look plastic i have to keep them in there original bags if i not wearing them otherwise they smell the place out. will get photo`s of them an hopefully post them tomorow if i remember. later people. nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nhoj62:-) Thanks again for the added information. I will be a-waiting your new pics of your white boots in all their glory. Please tell us all the details---brand, size, where you purchased them, cost, are they easy to walk in or not, do the sizes run true or are they small or larger, hows the width, zip or pull-on, and are they hot on the legs and feet. Thanks--- Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hey dawn here are the pics

Posted Image

Posted Image

brand - odeon

size - uk8

purchased - stepping out bristol

cost - £40

are the easy to walk in - yes they are tho the toe is abit long an u would catch it on things if u were walking for awhile.

does the size run true - i think these are a little bit big for the size more like an eight an a half.

hows the width - nice actually they don`t quash my toes as much as some boots i have.

zip or pull on? - zip up the inside. apart from the very top which has a fold over bit.

are they hot on the legs and feet - no not really they are comfortable, but if u were to wear them for along time they might get abit hot as they are plastic not leather or canvas.

hope this answers all the questions.

later

nhoj62

Hey nhoj, very nice boots there. I like the toe box and especially the white heel, cause you see so many white boots with black or wooden heels. Too bad they aren't the best quality. But they still look good! Thanks for sharing those pics with us.

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

Nhoj62:-) FANTASTIC!!! Great pics of your skirts and boots. I know what you mean conerning the longer toes sometimes getting caught on things. That seems to be the in style thing for now. Being a boot man myself, I have encountered the same problem but you get used to it after a while and automatically compensate for the style. Do you ever wear them with the top cuff turned down in a sort of buccaneer motif? I think they would look great that way too. I particularly like the style of the heel and the toe box. They seem to fit you well and the quality aside, I'm sure you will get your value and enjoyment out of them. Fabulous boots! I have always been a very inquisitive person from birth and is the reason for all of the questions. You have answered them perfectly and I'm sure the other board members are enjoying your pics as much as I have. Over 65 replies and 3255 responses can't be all wrong. Thank you once again. See what a pic of a cute skirt and a nice pair of boots has started? Cheers--- Dawn HH Dawn HH

dawn i know wot u mean, post one pic then before u know it u got a monster thread on your hands, i mean this is page four already. feeling abit giddy, lol.

i will probably wear these outside at some if to air them an get rid of smell at least, but i have to say that the quality is not all that bad. an yes i could wear them with the tops down but i prefer them up.

an just for fun another pic

Posted Image

later

nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) You go ahead and be as giddy as you want. You deserve to snicker a bit for the fine job you have provided us all with your pics. I know it is extra work for you and thanks for the extra pic. The way your standing is a jaunty, proud look. Fantastic! Maybe after you get your boots out in the open and with a little wearing hopefully that smell will go away. Will keep our fingers crossed on that one. Anything else you can show us or have you photographed your entire wardrobe by now? Cheers--- Dawn HH

do the entire wardrobe?, u got a spare wknd u could lend me?. lol.

well most of the boot collection is on here i got another thread with pics of most of the collection.

here is the link

http://www.hhplace.org/hhboard/viewtopic.php?t=2545&highlight=

hope that works

later

nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Thanks ever so much for the link to the pictures of your boot collection. Being a boot man myself, I really do appreciate the size and scope of your collection. It must rival some of the boot collections of some of the ladies here on the forum. Fantastic! Do you also have a high heel collection or do you just stick only to boots? Thank you again for all of your efforts of changing clothes so much to provide the pics. I'm sure your effort has not gone unnoticed by the other forum members also and I'm sure they are enjoying this as much as I am. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

hi dawn it was really not that much effort as i did it over several sessions. i do like mainly boots but i do also have a pair of red sandels and a pair of blue shoes but i don`t wear them as much as the boots. later nhoj62

hi folks her are some more pics for you

this time of my red sandels and my blue shoes, they were both bought from priceless shoes in bristol while they had a sale on.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

let me know wot u think, oh an heel high on both pairs is 3.5 inches

later

nhoj62

two nice pairs of shoes, the blue ones are nicer of the 2, not over keen on the heel style on the red shoes. But nice pics though. Cost?

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Nhoj62:-) Thanks for the great pics of your red and blue shoes. The rear zippers on the red pair are a bit different. I have had shoes with an ankle cuff or strap, but haven't tried a rear zipper yet. I will add that to my list of to-do things. Your blue shoes are fantastic also. A straight unadorned classy, sexy pump. I think that a pump is a most versatile and the sexiest style of heel that you can have. I have worn and used pumps almost exclusively for years. I am enjoying your pics tremendously. Any more??? Cheers--- Dawn HH

hi dawn yes the red ones are abit different that is wot made me buy them, they are nice an comfy too. the blue ones are nice if abit tight, i will have to find a pair in size nine so they are abit more comfy as the plastic on these ones does not stretch at all. and that is it for now on the pic front sorry. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) I want to thank you several times over for your efforts in supplying all of us with your fantastic pictures of your collection. A job well done and then some. You have been more than kind in answering all of the questions put forth to you. Thanks for that also. I am envious of your collection of boots. Being a boot man myself, I wish I could own a pair of each. I also like your skirts. I really enjoyed viewing your pics and reading your posts. It gave me great pleasure to do so. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey folks bet you thought i had shown you everything, well surprise it was not the case i had forgotten these 4.5in heeled beauties. they are lace up the front. the heel is also steel tipped, they are uk 10.

i thought this combo of pvc leather look skirt and pvc leather look zippy trousers and shiny pvc boots looked rather sexy.

Posted Image

and the second pic with the zippy front trousers unzipped.

Posted Image

later folks

nhoj62

Wow what great boots. A cousin of mine had some low heeled boots very similar, a few years back, and when I admired them she offered to get me some (she knew I liked womens shoes, and we sometimes went to shops together.) she was only kidding me but I didn't say no to them, but never got them ....

thanks shyguy these have not been worn in awhile due to moving house awhile back an i remembered them today, they are very comfy an can be worn for hours easily, i like them alot and i am glad that u do too. later nhoj62

Shyguy:-) Don't you just hate it when someone knows how much you like women's shoes and boots and promises you a pair but the pair never materializes? Your probably not sure whether she was just teasing you or she genuinely forgot about them over time. Oh well! Nhoj62:-) Very nice pics. That combination of the pants over the boots and skirt over the pants is really a different and unusual look. It makes your legs look much longer than they are. Thanks for unzipping the pant legs and letting us see the front of your patent lace-ups. Now I bet you know what the next question will be and lets see if you also know the answer. While your at it---please throw in the heel height. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

Nhoj62:-) Thanks for the heads-up on the 4.5 heel height on your lace-ups. I some how missed that fact in your postings. Thank you also for being patient enough to post it for me again. I really appreciate it. Cheers--- Dawn HH :D

Don't you just hate it when someone knows how much you like women's shoes and boots and promises you a pair but the pair never materializes?

Yeah, but she did buy me some heeled jelly sandals (see below)for a joke one time, so I forgave her. Strangely, I wore the sandals to a party for kicks, and every guy there tried them on except 2 of them. It was difficult to get them back from one bloke too :D

The jelly sandals looked a bit like this but slightly higher heel, my wife found them and made me dispose of them when we moved in together :D

Posted Image

hey heellover attached you will find a side shot of the boots as asked for i hope u like it.

as for were i got the trousers i got them from capo in the galleries shopping centre in broadmead bristol, i think they cost me 60 or 70 pounds, but they are well worth it.

Posted Image

later

nhoj62

:D wow thanks for that great shot of the heel thet look great ive got a pair very similar but they are ankle boots in black pvc and lace up you sure own some great boots and outfits if youd like to email me ile send some pictures for you but in the meantime keep up the good work and lets see some more of you in heels soon XXXXXX