my boot collection

hi bloodnose, glad u like those chunky boots i had been looking for some in my size for awhile, especially over knee type and i finally got them. i am one happy heeler. later nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i must say you really own some stunning boots i like the chunky heeled ones how hi are they and they look to be a very snug fit and the steel heeled ones are very sexy the heels look great how hi are they, they look very comfy as well keep up the good work and lets see more soon

heellover1907 the chunky boots are a 5 heel an 2 platform and are overknee stretch fit very snug. the metal heeled ones are a 4 heel and are overknee stretch fit. will post more pics when my new jeans arrive which they should do in about a week or so. later nhoj62

hi heellover1907 i will have to see if i can oblige you with a pic. might take me awhile tho, but bear with me. later nhoj62

nhoj62 :-) Another great pair of boots, very sexy looking. Great with this brown skirt, as I mentioned earlier. I like metal heels also and I think you have to replace the tip with a metal one. But this plastic one will be worn down pretty soon anyhow... They'll look just gorgeous with a pair of tight fitting jeans :D I've got a similar pair of Buffalo boots with a metal stiletto heel and I love wearing them with blue jeans. Looks and feels grrrrreat.....

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

hey stilettofan

i am getting some bootleg jeans they should be here soon.

i like metal heels to an agree that they look great with tight fitting jeans.

will be posting some pics of them when they arrive.

and here is another pic for you heellover1907

Posted Image

couple more to come

later

nhoj62

and the final picture for today

Posted Image

these are the boots that zip up the back, and i had the hell tips replaced with metal ones as one of the plastic one split.

later

nhoj62

nhoj62:-) Your three different styles of boots look just as good with your short skirt as they did with your new skirt with the front double zipper. Is the short skirt real leather or fake leather? It looks to be brown just as the longer skirt is. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

hey dawn, the shorter skirt is a fake leather look one, pvc sorta thing. and it is black not brown. glad u like it later nhoj62

dawn that pic was taken later in the evening with not so much light so it could have been better. which is why the skirt probably looked brown. later nhoj62

thanks a lot for the newe pictures they all look like amazing boots i love the style of just above the knee and the skirt looks great too are those tights or stockings your wearing as ide love a glimpse of stocking top to tease me not that you dont already in your sexy boots where do you manage to get such great boots and what size do you take and im really looking forward too seeing your boots under your jeans will you be going out in them? all the best Dale :D

hi i think that your convination are sp sexy,you look like a mistress ready to do his work,the only think that i disagree is the chunky heel,i prefer that you use with a spike heel(in special with metal) i admire you. :D

hey people

dawn hh no probs i will always answer if i can.

and my new trousers arrived today so pics soon stay tooned!!

later

nhoj62

those are boots under there white ones as u have guessed allready they are knee high and have a 4 inch heel which is white as well. specifically wot other pics would u guys/gals like to see?. later nhoj62

Nhoj62:-) Your teasing us with only showing the toe boxes of your white boots. Are they white patent or white leather? Let us see the whole boot and give us all the details on them. Enquiring readers would like to know. Thanks--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!