my boot collection

hi all just thought i would share some pics i have taken of me in my new skirt, i got it from the reduced department of etam for twenty pounds, it is brown fake leather. the zip on the front goes both ways.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i am wearing it with a pair of boots i got from stepping out in bristol last year. they have a 4inch heel and zip up the back to just over my knees.

hope like

later

nhoj62

the higher the boot, the higher the heel, the better the feeling!

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D wow that is one sexy skirt and the boots go so well with it i really like the height of the heels and wud love to see a rear view so i can check out those zips is this an outfit for going out in or what !!! cos if i saw you out ide follow you all the way home just to oggle those sexy boots XXXX

nhoj62:-) I don't have anything in leather or fake leather yet---but after looking at your pics of your new skirt---I just might have to look around a little harder. It looks extremely nice on you and the boots add to the look quite a bit. A pair of brown boots with the same style heel and toe would look fantastic with that skirt also. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

thanks for the kind comment Dawn HH, u might have trouble finding a skirt like this, cause i did i had been it all of the shops round bristol an etam was the only place that had any left they are all getting the summer stuff in now. tho u might have more luck if u look online. bye for now nhoj62

nhoj62:-) Thanks for the added information. Most of the shops are dumping all of their leather and fake leather items right now with some fantastic prices to make way for the spring and summer items. This would be THE time to purchase these items if you could find what you are looking for at a good price. I never buy anything at full price if they can sell it to me at a sale price. I only give compliments occassionly and they come only from the heart. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey guys heellover, yeah u don`t see back zip boots that often i have seen the odd one being worn when i have been out but this was the first pair i found for sale anywhere so i bought them. shyguy, thanks for the kind comment, an i think they look great too. chris, i too wish there were more i think a zip can look good this way rather than just be a means of taking off or putting on the boot. later people.

Chris100575:-) I haven't worn hose with seams in a very long time as I have been a pantyhose "girl" (seamless) for a good many years and wear them daily. Just as you say---those boots with the zipper in the rear DO remind you of the seamed hose. This is the first picture I have seen of that style of boot and I have never seen a male or female wearing such a boot in real life. I thank nhoj62 also for posting the excellent pics of them. If anyone finds a pair with a chunky heel and a rear zip for sale, I would like to know. Knee-high, above the knee, or thigh high would be perfect. Dawn HH :D

hey dawn if i see anything i will let u know, i am in an out of shoe shops regularly, so will keep me eyes open. later nhoj62

Hey, hey! Congratulations, nhoj62! Absolutely fantastic boots. I'm into very pointed toes anyhow, but the rear zip gives that additional touch of class to these boots. And a great looking skirt. I like the brown/black combination very much. It's more extravagant than black/black :D

High Heels - a true feelgood-factor for everyone

hey people, stilettofan, i like pointed toes too they are just kinda more sexy that way, an yeah i think these boots are the classest i got at the mo, tho the heel tip split when i was out on them yesterday, was only a plastic tip, so i had the tips replaced with metal ones which should be much better, an it only cost me £6.95 to do it too. later nhoj62

Chris100575:-)

This is the first picture I have seen of that style of boot and I have never seen a male or female wearing such a boot in real life.

Dawn HH :D

I hadn't seen any either till today when I saw someone wearing them - in Boots (the chemists) appropriately enough! Hers were similar to nhoj62's but patent leather and with a strap and buckle over the top of the zip - very nice!

Emma

Emma J Nation:-) They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. We don't have a picture of the pair of boots that you saw at the chemist---but you have described them well enough that I have formed my own picture in my mind's eye. They sound like a very attractive pair of boots. Thanks for the description of them. Dawn HH

nhoj62:-) Thank you very much for the e-bay link. I really appreciate the thought. Extremely nice looking pair of boots, and as you say, they are like your pair. I quess until now I neglected to let you know exactly what size I use. I have small feet for a man and use US women's size 8 medium width boots, knee-high or over-the-knee, or thigh high. In a pump, I us a US women's size 7.5 medium width. Now here is the kicker---I need a boot with a chunky heel, between 3" and 4". The chunkier the better as my arthritic joints will not allow me to balance a stiletto heel any more and because of my age also. I love a stiletto heel and wore them many, many years ago until my joints began to deteriate. Alas, no more, but luckily I can walk fine in a chunky heeled shoe or boot. Glad to be able to do that too. I really do appreciate your efforts to help me out, but as you can see finding a rear-zip boot with the above qualifications may be like finding pie-in-the-sky, or next to impossible. Another thing, being fairly new to the net, I haven't tried to bid on e-bay yet although I'm sure I could figure it out if I had to. I don't have Pay-pal and would have to send a personal check or money order if accepted by the seller. Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey dawn sorry to hear that link was not wot u looking for, will keep eyes peeled if anything else comes up.

mean while i have been out in my boots for the first tme with there new metal tips, oh wot a joyous sensation. even if it was only walking the dog.

and now some new heels for ya. these i got at the wknd. first up is the chunky platforms.

Posted Image

Posted Image

these were a steal at only 30 pounds from master shoe in bristol.

they will look great under long jeans. for now they are with my skirt.

later

nhoj62

and here is the other pair i bought that day

again from master shoe in bristol and a steal as well at only 30 pounds again. and again worn with my skirt just for the photo.

Posted Image

Posted Image

i just love the metal heels on these, shame the tip is not metal too, may have to get that changed :D

later

nhoj62

Hi Mate! Hows it going? Nice Pics, Nice Boots, sorry correction, Bloody nice boots, the wife was wondering though....... have you seen any thing like them in Bristol since you bought them from stepping out? Just a thought, was stepping out the shop you were going to take us to, the other side of broadmead? I think I could more than likely talk her into getting a pair, sadly they wont do them in a 10, but never mind, to admire yours will do for now. Best wishes, From Nigel and Family.

The angels have the phonebox.

nhoj62:-) Are you also planning to walk the dog in both of those pairs of boots in your latest pics? They go so well with your new skirt, which I love looking at. You wear the boots and the skirt so well. I'm going to have to see if I can find a skirt like yours. I'm not into very skinny heels and platforms myself, but they definitely look good on you from any angle. Who took the pictures for you? Thanks again for keeping an eye peeled for something for me because you never know what will turn up or when. And both pairs of boots would look good under some long jeans for some "Street-heeling". Cheers--- Dawn HH

hey nig good to see u is still alive an heeling, lol sorry couldn`t resist.

yes stepping out is the place i got the boots with the back zip and no i have not seen them in there fore awhile, tho it might be worth asking if they can get some more, an yes it was the pllace i was going to take u to. an yes it was on other side of braodmead.

hey dawn, i might walk the dog in them as well i don`t know, but walking the dog gives me an excuse to wear them, and also the dog wont get walked otherwise. and i have just ordered some longer jeans from

www.tallgirls.co.uk

when they arrive i will take pics an show them off, i got them to go with the chunky boots shown above in previous posts.

as for who took the pics i did, i have a pile of stuff on one side of my room an i just put the camera on it, adjust zoom an set the timer an pose for pic tens secs an it done easy. load on to pc via usb cable adjust size for posting an then post it.

later

nhoj62

nhoj62:-) The pictures of your skirt and the various pairs of boots that you took yourself are fantastic. I'm a boot person myself, hence my signature. I will be looking forward to the pics of your new jeans with your boots. Dawn HH