ankle boots

mickeyunc

Michael Kors is the makes/sales the shoe, but by name I mean the name of the style.  Without that it almost impossible to find.

Here's a size 7.5 on Ebay.  That means its an older shoe they no longer carry.  But still no name.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Michael-Kore-Ankle-Boots-Size-7-5-Women-Leopard-Print/253818690178?hash=item3b18c5da82:g:NsYAAOSwlQ9bdj8c

Edited by Cali

I own several Michael Kors shoes, and I don't know the model name of any of them. It seems he (they) only put the model name on the box and nowhere on the shoe. If you buy used like me, you'll never know. As an aside, I'm not particularly thrilled with the durability of Kors shoes in general. I've had more of those things break on me than any other brand, and in different ways. I liked the style of several models from several years ago (not paying attention lately), but I am just frustrated when they break in ways that can't be fixed.

I owned a pair of Michael Kors "Berkley" sandals for a few hours once. I found them too small and too tight, and the heel turned out to be too high for me, so back they went. They were about $125 so they weren't cheap, but that's my only experience with this brand. Like most other brands, even premium ones, the shoes were made in China. I've since seen the exact same shoes sold by Moda Spana and Franco Sarto under different model names.

Steve

Michael Kors Berkley t-strap luggage.jpg

Moda Spana Landon cognac.jpg

2 hours ago, Steve63130 said:

I owned a pair of Michael Kors "Berkley" sandals for a few hours once. I found them too small and too tight, and the heel turned out to be too high for me, so back they went. They were about $125 so they weren't cheap, but that's my only experience with this brand. Like most other brands, even premium ones, the shoes were made in China. I've since seen the exact same shoes sold by Moda Spana and Franco Sarto under different model names.

Steve

Michael Kors Berkley t-strap luggage.jpg

Moda Spana Landon cognac.jpg

I have a pair of these, love them, very comfortable and easy.

• Like 1