Survey: Does your wife/GF/SO know about your membership on HHP?

jeremy1986

Does your wife/GF/SO know about your membership on HHP?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Does your wife/GF/SO know about your membership on HHP?

Thanks to all for the thoughts and prayers.  Bubba, I will know when the drugs stop working, so there will be time to dispose of whatever is necessary.  Some people with my type of cancer have gone five-six years with the drug I am taking, so it's hard to say when it will catch up to me.  Hopefully not any time soon!  And Jeremy1986, yes, cancer is on the rise, but that has as much to do with how much longer people are living today as anything.  Eventually, the body just cannot keep it from happening.  If not for that, people would be living well in excess of 100 years.  I know I'd have no real desire to reach 100 personally though, as most at 100 are pretty frail and dependent on others to a great extent.  Not somehwere Ireally want to be for a long period of time!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 10/15/2018 at 2:14 PM, RonC said:

Probably why my biggest enjoyment these days is shopping and trying things on rather than actually buying the heels

I have over 50 heels that I wear, so I don't need more, but I'm always on the look out for a great heel. So I "shop" 3-4 times a month and try on as many heels as I can.  Some I try on just to see how they feel or look, for fun.  Today I tried on 2 booties at Steve Madden - neither fit right, looked through Macy's, looked through Nordstrom, looked through Aldo's.  Cheaper than buying, and still fun.  And sometimes you make a great fine.

Edited by Cali
  • Like 4

Yeah, my 'ol lady knows, I told her the day I signed up.  She even has the "password."  I have invited her to log on and look around but as far as I can tell she has never done that.  She does think the site is rather strange, why would a bunch of folks (strangers) gather to talk about high heels??  But she is suspicious of all web based sites where people gather.  

I have shown her around the site a few times and she is fine with me being here, she just has no interest, and that's OK - she's a great gal....  

Take care....   sf

• Like 5

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Rick24 said:

No wife and no girlfriend. which means more space for my heels and boots. with it no pressure. relationships and marriage is just not my cup of tea so to speak.

I love my better half with all my heart, but your situation surely is enviable!

• Like 1