Help Needed. Where to buy?

Hello!

I hope I can create my new topic in this area to ask you something!

I like to weat sexy women clothes which are not hard to find on the internet. Nobody at home or friends know I like it! The fact is I like more wearing heels than clothes and here is my problem!

My feets are size EU44 and I'm a student so I'm quite broke! I wish you guys could help me and tell me the best online places to order fashion heels. I like website like Simmi Shoes, Asos, ... but biggest size is EU41. I only found heels on chinese site and I had to pay customs fee when it arrived in my country!

Can you give me the best online places to buy heels? I looked for hours and hours and i cant find something affordable and beautiful!

Sorry for my approximative english and thank you for your answers!

Good evening!

15 hours ago, Pierre1961 said:

Hello. Welcome here. 

There are many possibilities for finding shoes on line. 44EU isn't a problem. 

It just depends on how much you are ready to pay. 

Can you give me your favorite online places ? :)

I kike : Peter chu ,fuss shoes ,Italian heels,high feeling. All these are around 100/200 euros. 

My favorite is : Extreme hh in Spain. But more expensive. 

You can try Devious or other chinese made shoes.Prices are much cheaper but the comfort is not as good . On the other hand many members here seems to be happy with. So...... 

• 2 months later...

If second hand is an opinion, try eBay. I have bought many pairs off from there for nothing. I see that you are from Belgium. How do you handle the german language? There's a lot of second hand at german eBay. One brand that's decent and there's a lot of is the brand Giaro. They tend to be true to size as eu46 equals to us15 or uk13.

On the other hand. I might have a pair that would suit your feets. They are smaller than the other pair eu45 in same brand.

Edited by swedeheeler

For 2nd hand shoes on eBay I've found the UK version to give you the best results. Dutch eBay, not so much as most people in the Netherlands use markplaats.nl instead. Prepare to meet a lot of weirdos and time waster there though. German eBay has some occasional stuff, but mostly its professional sellers selling new shoes instead. Almost all Chinese made. You could try your luck on Aliexpress, but those take forever to arrive and good luck making sense of what size to chose because its like spinning the wheel of Fortune. It's either always too small or occasionally too big. At size EU44 (male I take?) and a small budget your options are going to be limited. It is as it is. I'm a male size 41 myself and I still find myself unable to squeeze into any female size 41 or 42 pumps, maybe the odd boot for some strange reason. Oddly enough strappy sandals and ballet flats in those same sizes seem to handle larger male feet a lot better. Go figure!

The sad reality is, you will never really know if a pair of shoes will fit you until you try. I've bought expensive Peter Chu heels which I thought were made to perfect fit, they still didn't quite fit right. I've bought cheap strappy size UK8/EU42 sandals at the local Primark, they fit. Go figure! Forget Zara as they always run small. I've tried many pairs from Aliexpress, never found one that fit me right. Anything made in Italy always tends to be on the extreme narrow side so order bigger. And if you're going to order online, make sure its a place that you can return too, and if you find a brand that does fit, match made in heaven, take notice for future orders. And in closing, while Pleaser shoes kinda look cheap, they're made in China after all, I find them to quite comfortable to wear. More so then most expensive brands. Plus they have a large selection, so if you find your correct Pleaser size (after all, every brand is different) you have at least something to chose from.

tl:dr There is no cheap easy solution, there is only endless try and error. So be prepared for lots of trying and errors. It is as it is, so be sure to keep your receipts so you can get a refund.

• Like 1