Noticing people in heels

maninboots

I don't know that I'd call them "beautiful," but they're definitely really cool. Coolness is in the eye of the beholder. My personal experience mirrors yours. Every time I've been approached by a woman who was with a male companion, the guy always looks as though he'd rather be anywhere else than right there, listening to a conversation he wishes his wife/girlfriend had never started. I usually try to keep it brief for his sake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just like SF got last week I got a nice compliment, this morning from the woman  checkout supervisor in Walmart. I was wearing my new Worthington (Penny's)  Laurel, slide sandals in orange color. She knows me and knows that I like to wear heels. She commented that my heels looked lovely on me and was a perfect match for my orange suit coat. Another great compliment on my red pedi too.

Happy Heeling,

bluejay

I for got the link to the Laurel sandal slide.https://www.jcpenney.com/p/worthington-womens-laurel-heeled-sandals/ppr5008155767?pTmplType=regular&deptId=dept20000018&catId=cat100240063&urlState=%2Fg%2Fshoes%2Fall-womens-shoes%3Fs1_deals_and_promotions%3Dclearance%26id%3Dcat100240063&productGridView=medium&badge=onlyatjcp

bluejay

• Like 1

Bluejay.....   Nice sandals!!  Love the bright colors!  Nice review at the JCPenny site as well, at least I "assume" it is you - ha ha...  smile...   sf 

• Like 1

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"