Noticing people in heels

maninboots

What exactly is this "bulge" that you speak of?????   Some style of heel that I am unaware of??  I'm old and just not that "hip" anymore...  have fun, sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

1 hour ago, SF said:

What exactly is this "bulge" that you speak of?????   Some style of heel that I am unaware of??  I'm old and just not that "hip" anymore...  have fun, sf

It's a result of those jeans not having enough material in the front zipper area for "us".  I used to wear Tripp NYC skinny jeans size 11 and had that issue.  I had several pairs of those.  Nowadays there are many "ultra skinny" jeans in men's sizes so I wear those instead.   Fits behind, thighs, and calves tightly but a bit more room up front.  Low cut jeans can be swapped between sexes but that issue does come up if they are tight fitting.  I only have one pair of female sized pants which I rarely wear anymore.  They are "jeggings" in blue denim and yes they have the "bulge".  An oversized sweater, tee shirt (worn out), or sweatshirt will cover that bulge if you find it to be a problem. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SF said:

Haglund’s Deformity

What do you think I was writing about?

A131698D-0986-48B7-AD3A-0D5C8A5AC41E.jpeg

On 11/27/2018 at 6:06 PM, MackyHeels said:

It’s a part of me, some call it exhitionism I  actually enjoy it.

On 11/27/2018 at 6:14 PM, Shyheels said:

Enough, already!

I suppose Shyheels (and I) only want to say "Macky, you have an issue with it otherwise you wouldn't have complained about the way women comment or look at you in other threads".

Deal with it. See a councelor. Question yourself. Is it safe for children ? Would the mothers let you be the teacher, the preacher, etc. after having seen you dressed like this ? Maybe you have children. Or you could. Would you appear in front of them this way ? What about you spot another guy dressed the same and you learn that he is the teacher of your son/daughter?

(Please don't answer here. And of course all your answers can lead you to continue without changing anything, but in peace)

Edited by Gudulitooo
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 11/27/2018 at 3:49 PM, SF said:

Pretty sure he is talking of the male naughty parts! ;-)

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 12:41 PM, Cali said:

I run my errands in my Steve Madden Estrella mules.

STEVEMADDEN-SANDALS_ESTRELLA_TAUPE-SUEDE_SIDE.jpg

Tough to run in, even more to keep your balance.

Was checking out at a grocery store as young couple came walking passed. This cute young pretty tiny woman arm wrapped around her boyfriend walking into a Starbucks inside the grocery store. My eyes could not stop looking at her heel black booties Stuart Weitzman Pure booties without a doubt i recognized on her tiny feet. The crescent heel and pointed toe looked amazing, so fashion forward yet unique to turn heads at least mine.  Really wanted to follow her after i checked out. Such attractive look but needed to leave for work time was short. Definitely had stalker mentality to observe from a distance a pair of heel booties. No doubt i would of complimented her great taste  heel booties if we were close by. Maybe even told her i wished to own a pair myself but never got around to it in my size. Doubt it would be received well, but who cares, which i would probably never see them ever again.

Later on at work seen young female co worker fashionista walking out in the area i had some duties to finish before leaving. She walked up many steps as i came in front of her. I stared upon her boots which she was wearing exactly the ones i bought, for a male, patent hiker boots from Karl Lagerfeld. The shock expression from me was recognizable, she often is in heels all sorts of  but she was leaving in these boots totally threw me to almost laugh. Not they looked bad but often never seen her wear anything else then stiletto heels of four inches or higher. She once commented to another co-worker overhearing it, saying in negative assuming tone, i bet he wears heels along with those tight jeans. From past comments she recognized my brand and gender of denim i wear, so no surprises seeing she assumes i outfit myself with heels yet never seen me wear anything other then flat male shoes or FRYE engineering boots.

Watching this fashion conscious female co-worker over the years and her utter unaccepting beliefs what a male should or should not wear. Feel as though woman who prides herself to wearing feminine clothes and heels is styling herself in fashionable patent male hiker boots is hypocritical. On one hand i get sneered, stared, gazed upon my female jeans, looked upon as crazy, to be wearing even laughed upon once wearing legging dark jeans by her. Only conclude why woman get away wearing fashion styles from both genders and none bats eyeball even compliments them for it. While male is looked upon as strange or odd....

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

Tough to run in, even more to keep your balance.

Extreme easy to walk in, no problems with balance (a little hard on the wet sand).

21 minutes ago, MackyHeels said:

Only conclude why woman get away wearing fashion styles from both genders and none bats eyeball even compliments them for it.

I get away with a lot, its how you do it.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Maybe it’s the way you do it...

It's the way some very prudish conservative woman beliefs are. If she gets angry every time  i wear skinny female jeans it's her problem not mine.  The way wear them is tame at the workplace in comparison a typical outing alone on the street or mall.   Some woman want males they are infatuated with to comply with ordinary code of attire for their gender. Believe me i had some envious jealous stares upon my jeans focused on the flared hems, distressed holes, wash, even colour. Not how tight fitting they look which often is the case but all that is relative to certain cuts, styles of jeans. The woman i work around feels no man should wear skinny jeans least woman styles ever. Although other people may comment something nice about me wearing skinny jeans even accept it as my style. In many overheard conversations polite people will voice good things saying he has nice body for it.  Which of course brings the ire of the fashion conscious female overhearing positive comments upon me. 

Edited by MackyHeels

3 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Well, I wear skinny jeans regularly and nobody gives me so much as a second glance. I wear them with knee boots as well - again, nobody notices.

Sometimes when someone i pointed out at the workplace has strong belief of oneself of style and trends. Then notices designer female clothes on a male it is upsetting and envy, jealousy starts. When other female co-workers start gossiping about me positively in creepy manner, describing my body seen in other locations outside of the workplace. Female in question is disturbed to forget me only because i'm often i'm topic of conversation in eyes of others. Making her observing me challenging even difficult to overcome.

Anytime i wear new pair of style trendy skinny jeans be it new hem. I will be observed upon noticed and her expression will show annoyance bit of anger, which i conclude jealousy. Yet no comments of looks good or i like that. Unlike her she gets complimented raises her strut level a notch or two being more dynamic in her gestures or movement.

All,

I went back to the comments around the 8-10 November time frame and conclude I was correct in my observation that no amount of advice or suggestion will change Mackyheels. It doesn't mean it will always be so but I've seen nothing yet to suggest otherwise.

Mackyheels,

I would say directly, sir,  you should be more positive. What went right and the nice things people did. Look, my father was raised in Canada and it's a country I visit every year. I'm also a citizen of it through him and I know it takes a lot to anger Canadians as a whole. There cannot be all that anger and drama there unless something you are doing is stoking it. Many of us wear either skinny jeans or heels or a combination of things without the sky falling or the proverbial villagers coming after us with pitchforks. The world is not out to get you. In fact, the world is utterly neutral toward you. Go about your business wearing what you will but act as though you belong and pay no attention to the periphery. We do not care about every nuance, every muffled this or that. I used to pitch for many years and I didn't have the acute peripheral vision you seem to have for all the drama. It wears us out. It wears me out. I want to read about your positive interactions and how you are growing as a human being. Confidence only comes from love of self and continued positive reinforcement. Treasure your time on Earth for it is fleeting. 10-20 years from now you'll wonder what all the fuss and drama were about. Time does work on all of us. Hopefully we gain wisdom through correcting our mistakes and strengthening the positive affects we have on others. HappyinHeels

• Like 2

Only reason I post every detail better to explain people’s reaction. 

Know a infatuated female  co -worker at my workplace, she ignores me when I wear ultra skinny jeans or leggings. Suppose she trying to make a point without actually saying it. Once I wear little looser jeans not much, she is all smiles saying hello. 

If someone does ignore my hello greeting only because what I wear doesn’t sit right for that particular diva. I will not change for anyone’s sake but only my own, or care what they think. I often laugh thinking upon my hater she should see me in my gym leggings or on a beach or pool what I wear, in comparison. In fact I know it gets under her skin seeing me outfitted in skinny leggings. There times I noticed she wanting to kick or hit me for what I wear her beliefs of knocking some sense into me. Yet she persist to play a game of ignoring me to outright pleasant and polite. 

So my attitude becomes closed seeing what game haters are playing.  Thinking female co-workers ignoring me because what I’m wearing that particular day. Then the rest of the days when wearing other jeans I put a wall up from those haters knowing they acted so rudely. Sometimes I laugh at there polite hello greeting wanting to say go F#%k yourself. While I smirk sarcastically at there greetings rolling my eyes knowing fully well they disapproved upon my previous skinny jeans I wore or future attire

Sometimes it’s difficult to ignore people you work with knowing they got hang ups of my clothes.  Even believing there maybe a romantic feelings between us. While I try pushing the envelope on how far I can go just to rub in the faces onto my haters. Yes it costs a lot of time and calories wasted. Yet have no choice, but being oppressed by my co worker haters on those days. Difficult to put them out of my mind as they also try to do to me. We all both fail miserably to ignore one another discussing it with  others. 

Most Woman are like that using the term  “deal breaker” when observing a male there self proclaimed infatuated with, wearing skinny female jeans. Trying to pursuede someone to change because they don’t like a particular style, using any means necessary. Little does these women know me well enough. That nothing will change my skinny jeans style or find out how fashion myself provactivly  differently at work then outside in my personal time. 

Otherwise walking around in the city I enjoy, eyes in the headlight stare, from strangers from time to time. Like many write no big deal men wearing skinny jeans isn’t a earth shattering observation. 

So when I get subtle stares from skinny jean wearing females noticing me walking passed it doesn’t bother me or care at the least what they think. They check me out as I do to them. Often observing through there reactions of me caring less, intrigued or envying the style I wear.  Yet I’m hopeless in analyzing  what they are thinking when observing me. Are they like my female co-workers haters or have same attitude when it comes to how men should dress? Thus making me pondering it over and over. 

Sometimes me and male co -worker sit by at a public open cafeteria lunch area. Analysts of what any given attractive woman is about. For example seeing very serious demeanour attractive skinny blonde walking from lunch to the office. The way she walks, her gait, what she’s wearing, her body,  my co-worker has assumed back story about her breaking up or fighting with boyfriend last night, looking very uptight young woman that lacks special sexual skills, all while she overhearing his commentary. The reactions we get are amusing  because it’s so true or stereotypical from these strange woman walking passed entertains us for awhile anyway. .  At most angers few divas that most likely have qualms observing guy like me or others in the forum. 

While on positive note:

Recent outing at a concert seen this attractive older mom with her young daughter. The mom dressed smoking hot. Wearing short leather black jacket, medium wash distressed blue cropped jeans painted on her slim tiny toned legs, with pointed toe black leather stiletto ankle booties. I was standing waiting for elevator dressed in my charcoal skinny distressed jean outfit with leather black sneakers. She asks attendant directions holding hands with her young daughter. The mom looked over towards me more then once noticing. Then backtracked looking me over again and again from a distance as she walked. As I was admiring her very tight outfit wasn’t obvious  what she thought of mine. Yet knew I got her attention all to well, good or bad doesn’t matter because I was comfortable with my outfit. Although very jealous of her heel booties wishing to be wearing exactly the same with smile on my face. We all know female concert visitors dress up in rock n roll mentality. Heels, leather tight pants, black leggings is often the dress code you will see. 

Edited by MackyHeels

• 2 months later...

Howdy,

Well, I got myself a good quadruple take last night.  This doesn’t really bother me but I thought I would share as encounters with others usually grabs my interests.

I had some errands to run in downtown Sacramento last night.  I wore my Torrid 5-inch heel platform booties (pic below) with dark blue jeans and a nice black t-shirt.

I went into Walgreens for some OTC meds which are naturally at the opposite corner of the store.  That is a plus for me as I like to walk in my heels.  As I turned a corner to walk down the center aisle my eyes met the eyes of a middle aged hispanic lady.  I smiled as I do whenever I encounter anybody.  Her face turned complexed as I saw her eyes go down and focus on my boots.  Then she looked up at my face and then back down at my boots.  As she turned the corner to go up an aisle I saw bending her neck way back so she could see under the back of my pants as I walked past the aisle.  Then as I continued I could see out of the corner of my eye that she backed her shopping cart up to come back to the center aisle where she stopped and gawked for a few seconds before I turned the corner to the aisle that I wanted.  Then she and an older lady, maybe her mom, came back and went down the aisle that I was in.  Never said a word, never grabbed anything from the aisle, but they were definitely checking out this dude with high heels on.

And it was nice to get back out in heels.  I don’t get out as often as I would like but at least it was a good time out in heels.

Best,

Larry

IMG_0907.jpg.5777a19d72f03e14d8a854c4cc5f677a.jpgIMG_0295.thumb.jpg.f663b0ab47d96a50331887986e756d9d.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

AZ....   I like those shoes!!  But the heel is way to high for me.  Glad to see you are getting out especially in this rainy weather.  

I have had similar experiences where people see me in heels and sort of gawk or stare.  I think it's funny.  The few times it has happened I just want to ask, "so do you like my heels," and see what they say.    It is fun to be out in heels, I just wish there were more guys out there in high heels.  Have fun and stay dry.....    sf

• Like 3

Funny SF, I was contemplating offering to take a picture.LOL

14 hours ago, Heelster said:

Damned - - never seen those at a Torrid. Had I seen them, I probably would have had to buy them.

Heelster, It must have been at least 6 years ago that I picked up these boots.  The crew at Torrid knew me as a bit of a regular.  It was kind of funny as the gal who checked me out asked, "So, what do you plan to wear with these."  At the time I hadn't been out much in heels and I just said that I didn't know yet.  Turns out, blue jeans and a black t-shirt, LOL.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, SF said:

AZ....   I like those shoes!!  But the heel is way to high for me.  Glad to see you are getting out especially in this rainy weather.  

I have had similar experiences where people see me in heels and sort of gawk or stare.  I think it's funny.  The few times it has happened I just want to ask, "so do you like my heels," and see what they say.    It is fun to be out in heels, I just wish there were more guys out there in high heels.  Have fun and stay dry.....    sf

It all seems fun. When you do ask, “do you like my shoes”, and they look at you strangely saying nothing what’s your reaction? 

Sometimes adults who do gawk acting like children need to be taught a lesson or at least recognize there impolite stare. . Suppose a retortical question needs to be asked. If they answer, “no! are you crazy, wearing woman heels”. I would look like a deer caught in the headlights, egg on my face.  Sometimes giving open question makes you vulnerable having others comment of your bold and shameless style they may assume of us. 

Had infatuated woman I often frequent at the gym but never talked to stare upon me in aisle at grocery store. Seen her stand looking upon me at the top of the aisle frozen with disbelief. While I was reading label of item on the shelf. Little did she know I was aware of her intense stare from corner of my eye. As soon as I began to move she  quickly ran off with the shopping cart buggy. Then I thought she didn’t want to communicate recognizing me from the the gym. Yet found it strange she didn’t acknowledge me by commenting your that guy from my gym. So I left passing her from checkout line without a word. Although did notice she was disappointed  that I ignored her. 

Did find it amusing and cute seeing her being intensely intrigued observing me in my summer street clothes. Not wearing heels but plenty of leg in short shorts and tanned skin showing must of shocked her from my usual feminine yoga wear i attire in the gym. 

Wondered often if I used the line, like what you see? I probably know what her answer would be. Yet doubt she would tell the truth thinking i’m to conceited or prumptionist of way I apprear. Best to leave not start with her knowing she has history of one track mind. 

6 hours ago, SF said:

Edited by MackyHeels

3 hours ago, SF said:

The few times it has happened I just want to ask, "so do you like my heels," and see what they say.   

I use the phrase "Don't you just love them." Many times the answer is "YES."

• Like 2

7 hours ago, AZShoeNut said:

Thank you Jeremy1986!  And, I must say that I dig the wedges in your avatar.

Thanks!  I love them too - really comfy. I like yours too!  I have another pair like these (in my avatar) with the same heel base but different style.
I must say, it took me a while to appreciate wedges, but I really love them now, and they can be very stylish and a good amount of s&x-appeal too!

• Like 1

Yes sir, that is for sure.  Always was a fan of the low wedges that the girls wore to school wore in the late 80s and early 90s but didn't dig high heel wedges until the early 2000s.  Now I am a wedge fanatic!

Edited by AZShoeNut
Missed a word...
  • Like 1

• 3 years later...

A rare sighting!!!   Last week the wife and I met my cousin and her hubby for a few days in Vegas.  While wandering through the Venetian with my cousin, we stopped for a while to talk and "people watch."  As we talked, a guy walked by wearing a pair of strappy white flat gals sandals with a gold stud trim.  She commented that there was a guy wearing women's sandals and said they looked nice.  I agreed.  The guy seemed to be in a hurry, so it was a quick sighting, otherwise I may have attempted to engage him in a conversation.  

As an aside, while in Vegas the wife and I got pedicures too.  My cuz like my purple toes and her hubby thought it was "funny." He admired my courage to get a pedicure and said he could never do that, but did not freak out.  I kept the higher heels at home but did wear some 2 in wedgie sandals to dinner several times.  My cuz noticed my shoes but never said anything, she is a big time shoe gal.  

It was nice to see another guy in gals sandals, even if it was only flats.  

Smile.....   sf

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I was noticed, and received a very nice compliment too.  Last night I was dining on a Milanesa Patagonia at my fav Argentinian restaurant.  I was wearing my Nine West "Popi" heels and enjoying the atmosphere and the food.  While there, a lady and gentleman came in and sat at a nearby table.  We made quick eye contact and nothing else.  When I had finished, I went to pay the bill.  As I was finishing my transaction, I heard a voice from behind me say, "I really like your shoes."  

I turned around and standing there was the lady that I had made eye contact with.  I smiled and told her thank you.  She again said several times that she liked the shoes.  We had a short conversation about the style and comfort and where she could get a pair.  Then I made a comment about how I wanted to get my wife a pair, but she did not like the style / look of the sandals.  The lady responded with, "no, tell her that those are beautiful shoes, absolutely beautiful!"  I gathered my things, told the lady goodbye and left.  

She seemed to be very sincere and complimentary.  Her husband (friend?) stayed out of the conversation, seemed uninterested.  

As to her opinion, I have worn these sandals several times since I bought them in March, and really like them.  They are a 7 on the one to ten "comfort scale," not good for long walks but for dinner, shopping, church or short errands they are fabulous.  And I concur, the style of the shoe is so unique that I would agree that they are "beautiful."  Can a guy wear beautiful sandals?  Hmmm??  

And finally, it is somewhat ironic that this happened at an Argentinian restaurant.  It was a trip to Argentina back in 1995 that got me into wearing heels.  Prior to that I was strictly a flat gals sandal guy.  In Argentina many of the gals wore heels, more that I had previously seen anywhere else.  One of the ladies I was traveling with was a "shoe gal" and made many references to the heels the local ladies were wearing, which caused me to take note.  When back in the States I tried some heels and was hooked, in a good way.  Don't cry for me Argentina, you did me just fine, thank you!!  

And, for reference, here is a pic of the "beautiful" heels that I was wearing.  Love 'em.  smile...   sf

IMG_3593.jpg

• Like 3

I remember all the nice heels I saw in the stores and on the streets in Argentina in 2015. But I couldn't look at them or try them on in person.  Too bad.

There once was a brand, Cathy Jean, that had their shoes made in Argentina, I have only one pair but they are very well made.  Too bad they went out of business.