Your "Wish List"

jeremy1986

I thought it might be fun for us to share our "saved Items" / Wish list (come on... we ALL have them!!)

So, here is my Saved Items list from Asos. They have some fab styles, and good prices too!  Click (and then again) to enlarge - What's your favourite??  

Hope to your items too!

screenshot-www_asos.com-2018_10.04-16-07-32.thumb.jpg.892b969457cab40bdb2c0b26c674b262.jpg

@jeremy1986 I have tons already uploaded that are in my wish list I can repost the pics here if you want, I will not spam post a few everyday, my list is huge, lol. I'd rather ask first. Else you can see them on the pictures I uploaded on my profile, most are wish list a few are not. 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 4:19 AM, AlexC94 said:

These 8 inch platform pleaser boots are my next in line.

If I can wear 7 inch platforms then I can do 8, damnit.

816sh9aP37L._AC_UL1500_.jpg

WOW!

18 hours ago, heelguypa said:

@jeremy1986 I have tons already uploaded that are in my wish list I can repost the pics here if you want, I will not spam post a few everyday, my list is huge, lol. I'd rather ask first. Else you can see them on the pictures I uploaded on my profile, most are wish list a few are not. 

Cool @heelguypa - even a screenshot should do ;-) 

• 4 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/9/2023 at 9:17 PM, Rockpup said:

This color looks amazing, and the lining is also red. Too bad they are $$$.

77C991D9-07BE-4437-8672-DEB6B2A09397.jpeg

Very nice, might even have to add these to my wish list, if it wasn't already so very long

Don't people find that wish lists are frustrating though?

I ofter come across pictures on Pinterest that I save, only to eventually find that they are 2, 3, 4 years since being on the market so the likelyhood of getting them is slim. 😞

I've added a photo from pinterest anyway of some that i've saved.

Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 12.23.07.png

I can understand the athletic challenge in trying to master heels that high, but aesthetically the lines seem too hunched for me. Each to their own if course - that’s what this is all about, finding our own styles regardless of what anyone else thinks. I’m just thinking aloud. 

Heelers; I admire StilettoLuv's ambition toward wearing a shoe with a heel that high. I am betting that is a seven (7") inch high heel. I have several shoes with heels that high. Of all places a very comfortable pair came from Fredricks of Hollywood. Mike

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Way to high for everyday wear on my book. You wear those in public?

Actually they are not that extreme. The seller (italianheels) likely takes photos of very small sizes. I have one other pair of their pumps and in my size the heel barely measures 6". Not at all like some of the extreme heels that the chinese sellers offer. 

I would wear these heels for special evenings. I am reasonably comfortable in 6" heels for an evening.... I could never manage them all day for work and shopping. I am a trans lady and for some reason I am sure you can appreciate, a higher heel makes me feel more "dressed-up" for a special evening.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, StilettoLuv said:

Actually they are not that extreme. The seller (italianheels) likely takes photos of very small sizes. I have one other pair of their pumps and in my size the heel barely measures 6". Not at all like some of the extreme heels that the chinese sellers offer. 

I would wear these heels for special evenings. I am reasonably comfortable in 6" heels for an evening.... I could never manage them all day for work and shopping. I am a trans lady and for some reason I am sure you can appreciate, a higher heel makes me feel more "dressed-up" for a special evening.

Something I'd love to see. I hope you're right about the pumps, they do adjust height for shoe size. Send us modeled pictures when they arrive. 

2 hours ago, spikesmike said:

Heelers; I admire StilettoLuv's ambition toward wearing a shoe with a heel that high. I am betting that is a seven (7") inch high heel. I have several shoes with heels that high. Of all places a very comfortable pair came from Fredricks of Hollywood. Mike

Mike, you're able to wear some steep heels, love most of them. You ever decide to sell your inventory for what ever reason please let me know. You have many styles that are not so available anymore. 

• Like 1