Casual Friday

p1ng74

I have never participated in casual Friday in offices because I am not convinced the day of the week should have bearing on what you should wear into the office.  If I am going through the trouble of commuting to the office, I am going to wear the right clothes.  

But for those who do partake, how does it affect your choices in heels?  Mainstream thought seems to gravitate towards jeans and tennis shoes, but I bet you all stick to heels.  

I took all my meetings over the phone today and did not go to the office, but I had errands to run in town.  This is my “casual Friday”.  Not office attire, but hopefully reflecting more thought than a random t-shirt and jeans, and tall boots of course.

34EDB672-6CB9-4835-8734-977CA57FD5E0.jpeg

Edited by p1ng74
  • Like 2

Every day is casual Friday at my office - the delights of being a freelance working largely from home. That said, I always make a point of dressing in a manner that lets me know I am working, not merely lounging at home. I never slob around in sweatsuits. But I do enjoy the freedom of being able to wear what I like to work, without fear of censure or breaching any arbitrary dress codes.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

I have never participated in casual Friday in offices because I am not convinced the day of the week should have bearing on what you should wear into the office.  If I am going through the trouble of commuting to the office, I am going to wear the right clothes.  

But for those who do partake, how does it affect your choices in heels?  Mainstream thought seems to gravitate towards jeans and tennis shoes, but I bet you all stick to heels.  

I took all my meetings over the phone today and did not go to the office, but I had errands to run in town.  This is my “casual Friday”.  Not office attire, but hopefully reflecting more thought than a random t-shirt and jeans, and tall boots of course.

34EDB672-6CB9-4835-8734-977CA57FD5E0.jpeg

Those powerful boots look great on your nice long legs

• Thanks 1