Wearing heels to the mall with my SO.

ColoradoKid

I was going out with this lady for a while. We had meet at work and our relationship grew from there. One day we were setting in the break room and the topic of men wearing heels came up. She said that she had never tried them enough to be comfortable wearing them. The next day we went to the nearest mall and went shopping. I already had my pair so I went and got her the exact same ones except smaller. We were walking around chatting. We walked by a lady that was handing out a paper on something. She just started chatting me up and giving me compliments on how brave and such I was for wearing them around so many people. I interrupted her and I said that my girlfriend had never worn heels before. The lady had to have thought that my SO was my sister. I never heard the end of that.

• Like 4

It is good to receive compliments when out in heels.  My experience has been that most folks don’t notice or care, and the ones who do, are complimentary. It’s nice.....   Glad your experience was positive...   See ya, sa

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

ColoradoKid,

Very cool indeed! Last night I found myself at Gurnee Mills Malls in northernmost Illinois about 16 miles/26 km from my house. I wore my Exiliration kneeboots from Target I got several years ago as temperature has dropped from hot and humid levels a day earlier. I visited the Off Broadway Shoe store so had to walk some distance from the mall entry. Found some wedges and then head back to the entry as closing time was fast approaching. I was not surprised nobody appeared to notice as that has been the reports generally from the members here about their adventures in such places. The positive comments I have gotten have been inside individual stores or out on the street at places like intersections waiting for a light to change.  HappyinHeels

Do you have heels that you don't wear out and about because you are too afraid of fucking them up? I have a pair like that. They are from pleaser the go halfway up my calf and 100% clear except the white foot bed. The black ones are my standard go to heels. 

Screenshot_20180805-134456_Facebook.jpg

20180429_083405.jpg

• Like 1