Hi. I am new here.

Hello how are you all? I didn't know that there was a group for men and women who like to wear heels. I have been wearing them since I was 19. I didn't wear them outside until 25. To the ladies of the group what do you think about men wearing heels? Also what is the most any of you have spent on a pair of heels? I am looking at a pair that are $220. I will add pics. I hope you all are doing well. I hope to hear from you all soon. Have a good one.

20180913_201555.jpg

Screenshot_20180916-182745_Samsung Internet.jpg

IMG_20180916_195032_740.jpg

• Like 1

Welcome to Hhplace.  The site has been active for more than 10 years now and has several hundred members.  Nice of you to join us. Nice shoes.  Should go well with long trousers.  Shouldn’t have any problems wearing them in public.  I have a similar pair from Nine West that I’ve been wearing in the winter for the past five years and never had any problems.  Only difference is that mine have 4” wedge heels and are not nearly as expensive.  Great to have you joining us and I am looking forward to reading more about your adventures out and about in the world of men in heels.

• Like 1

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

ColoradoKid,

Welcome to our site!! There have been men wearing heels for decades but, after the craze of the 1970's, the men's interest in heels wasn't very organized. This site provides a venue for discussing it. Was in Colorado in May and saw "Deadpool2" at the Picture Show Theatre in Grand Junction. I always make time to work in a day or two in Colorado. Half the cactus in my yard came from there and they do well here.

Most of us wear our heels alone to various places or just at home but some of us have gone out with others, or spouses, girlfriends, or friends wearing our heels. We often talk about where we wore them and what we wore them with. Again, welcome aboard you are in the right place!  HappyinHeels

• Like 1