Me at the carwash shop

hernaezjames

On 1/17/2019 at 2:13 PM, hernaezjames said:

Trying these new loafers. I think its cute but i guess nobody will notice it compare to wearing heels. ;)

Agreed - cute, but way less interesting ;-)

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.

• 1 month later...
On 9/21/2018 at 10:23 AM, hernaezjames said:

I did some experiments before going out in heels. I find it hard wearing stilettos when in regular male look like wearing shirt, skinny jeans and heels. It was nerve wracking and got all weird stares and comments.  

Going out with the androgynous look (50/50 masculine/femenine appearance) is much easier because of the much more femenine look. The outfit is like putting a bit make up like lip gloss, unisex earings, slightly long hair, long tee, skinny jeans and stilettos. Just a few stares but most of the time people dont even care or notice.

I have yet to try going all fem look coz i am having second thoughts as that would be too much. 

As I have mentioned here before i have tried to experiment wearing stilettos in public with different looks from regular male with heels and going androgynous and yet have not tried going all fem look since it was a lot of effort.  

Finally yesterday i have pulled the looks that suits my figure to look all fem and go out in public for the whole day. Its funny that people do really base on what they actually see. Most of them that I had encounter greeted me and referred to me as a lady. Lol.  Not sure if i should post some photos here though. :)

• Like 2

19 hours ago, hernaezjames said:

As I have mentioned here before i have tried to experiment wearing stilettos in public with different looks from regular male with heels and going androgynous and yet have not tried going all fem look since it was a lot of effort.  

Finally yesterday i have pulled the looks that suits my figure to look all fem and go out in public for the whole day. Its funny that people do really base on what they actually see. Most of them that I had encounter greeted me and referred to me as a lady. Lol.  Not sure if i should post some photos here though. :)

Well, seems like you got many compliments, so you had great success...Would love to see some pictures, but check to make sure the pictures will be accepted by the webmaster first...

• Like 1

17 hours ago, pebblesf said:

Well, seems like you got many compliments, so you had great success...Would love to see some pictures, but check to make sure the pictures will be accepted by the webmaster first...

On 2/27/2019 at 4:56 AM, hernaezjames said:

Well done on finding a style that you’re comfortable with, would be great to see some pictures, you don’t have to include your head, and if you’ve passed the test of the public I’m sure they’ll be accepted on here 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

Not to offend you but the lipstick long hair with quick glance i too would believe your a woman.  Adding the stilettos skinny jeans smart blazer again first glance totally believe your woman, which is well dressed and attractive. Only after further intrigue, i may notice the plain t-shirt lack of cleavage, rather lack of a more feminine blouse with open deep v-neck collar. Would look at your nails if they had any polish. 

Find the look great on you. Must be  easy for you going out in public. Only because people wouldn't look to hard and find your style feminine and nothing out of the ordinary because they believe your a woman. I say that's a plus no worries or sneering reactions or loud laughs or negative commentary because they view you as  man trying to wear women's heels and clothes. 

As for revealing your face think everyone now got pretty good idea. Don't you think?  Not afraid to say it looking at the photos shown you look fairly feminine facial features. Any eyeliner, eyelashes or eyebrows shaped?  Doubt i could pull that feminine look as you done so well, long hair helps or is it  wig?. Have my doubts lingering your indeed are man, take it as compliment, not trying  to offend.  My first reaction is WOW! 

Oh yeah, that looks amazing, really feminine

• Like 2

Thanks for the compliments everyone.  Did not expect that the looks would pass as woman. It was only an experiment and was nervous the moment I walk out of my car and start walking. I think im going to do this again sometime because i like it. Love how it feels.

@MackyHeels i really appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you. I just put together the womens clothes that I have but unfortunately i dont have any blouse in the closet. My nails are polished with plain nude color on it. Tried before putting eyelashes and eyeliner but never got it right and too much of a hassle. My brows are fairly shaped so im good with that. Btw the hair is only wig. :)

Edited by hernaezjames
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, hernaezjames said:

Thanks for the compliments everyone.  Did not expect that the looks would pass as woman. It was only an experiment and was nervous the moment I walk out of my car and start walking. I think im going to do this again sometime because i like it. Love how it feels.

@MackyHeels i really appreciate your honest feedback. Thank you. I just put together the womens clothes that I have but unfortunately i dont have any blouse in the closet. My nails are polished with plain nude color on it. Tried before putting eyelashes and eyeliner but never got it right and too much of a hassle. My brows are fairly shaped so im good with that. Btw the hair is only wig. :)

Thats impressive how well you pass! Btw you have a very good taste in term of clothes!

I’m not into very fem look but I must admit that you may enjoy to sometimes go out fully dressed!

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, hernaezjames said:

Sometimes people stare because they are not sure or feel something is off about someone. If you go all out feminine the wig or extensions aren’t perfect may look odd for discerning individuals. 

Small stuff is also telling when skinny jeans are slightly baggy not skin tight is sign about someone’s body be it male or female. 

Think you done great job in fact for first time remarkably well, envy you in odd way. 

What puzzels me why the anxiety? Trust me that if walk appearing like that through a mall none would give you second look believing your 100% woman wearing female clothes. Only other reason people may give you second glance noticing your attractive demeanour and style impressed with it. 

Definelty should experiment with different feminine clothes and not worry of any reprucusdions. In fact only thing that might bother you some people may hit on you asking you out. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/28/2019 at 7:49 PM, hernaezjames said:

Thanks @pebblesf and @maninboots.

Here are some photos during that time. Its not much and i wish soon enough i will the courage to reveal my face here. 

Wow! You really rocked the look.  Perhaps better than many gals can.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

1 hour ago, hernaezjames said:

What do you mean exactly?

Yes, I wanna take issue with that as well, what exactly is wrong with any of those photos? And to what extent is he dressed as a woman? And which body parts are more offensive than the miles of photos of feet and lower halves here?

• Like 1

I am disappointed that the photos were removed as I never got to see them - but it doesn't sound as if there was anything offensive?  If it has to do with being crossdressed, Jeff does that and posts the photos all the time, including some where he is wearing make=up etc., and everyone is fine with that.  Not a poke at Jeff, but then why can't others post while dressed?

Edited by RonC

So........if a female posts a pic of her torso, with boobs, will it be deleted?

Hey guys, don't feel bad. Years back I had a picture deleted because it almost showed too much!

It was in a "best legs" post, and I was wearing shorty shorts, and I had cropped off the pic right up to my crotch because I knew male "bulge" was not acceptable. It didn't show anything but leg and was deleted.:confused:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, RonC said:

I am disappointed that the photos were removed as I never got to see them - but it doesn't sound as if there was anything offensive?  If it has to do with being crossdressed, Jeff does that and posts the photos all the time, including some where he is wearing make=up etc., and everyone is fine with that.  Not a poke at Jeff, but then why can't others post while dressed?

No, it really wasn't offensive in any way, but it showed fake boobs (through a conservative blouse, but clearly there) and a wig. It states in the rules that there is to be no crossdressing/transgender material posted here. As far as I can see, the way the court (i.e., Tech) applies that rule is that if you have a combination of features in your photo that violate the rule, it's going to get deleted. Jeff's pictures are OK because he doesn't present as a woman (see his tag line). No fake boobs, no wigs, no attempt to "pass."  That's the way I see it, at any rate. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of this, I'm just telling you what I have observed in the past, and how I believe it is being applied at present.

• Like 1

I agree with Tech that hernaezjames’s cross dressing experiment should probably be taken to a different forum.  It is not offensive, but it can be in conflict with the other efforts here to normalize guys wearing heels as an anatomically correct male fashion choice, rather than cross dressing.   

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, p1ng74 said:

I agree with Tech that hernaezjames’s cross dressing experiment should probably be taken to a different forum.  It is not offensive, but it can be in conflict with the other efforts here to normalize guys wearing heels as an anatomically correct male fashion choice, rather than cross dressing.   

Totally agree with the above and with Tech.

This is not meant to be a cross-dressing forum - or a fetish one either, for that matter.   

• Like 1

Well, I'm sorry (no offense meant to Jeff here) but if what Jeff does is not crossdressing, I don't know what is.  Is fake boobs the criteria for that?  I've seen many a black lady with her head shaved that doesn't look too unlike Jeff when he is wearing make-up and earrings, etc.  He was experimenting with a look.

• Like 1

I like this definition of cross dressing, taken from another platform I visit:  “Wearing a garment that provides support for an anatomical feature that you do not naturally have.”

When “the look” involves altering natural anatomy, rather than just garments, I think you are getting into transgender experimentation, rather than just fashion.  Just my personal definition though.  

• Like 1

I guess the pictures in question were removed before I saw them.   But, this issue surely seems like it can not be clearly defined....  This fellow is a new member, so the issue should be handled "gently and diplomatically".  We surely do not want to discourage new members from joining us here....

I did not expect that the photos i posted with fake boobs would be big issue. Either way it was just an experiment about for an outfit that suits well with wearing heels. The boobs were just for show to complete the ensemble. Yes it was crossdressing and ive seen others here in this forum who also crossdress. I just did mine better to compliment the overall look. :) Im cool with the photos taken down.

On 3/4/2019 at 11:19 AM, mlroseplant said:

No, it really wasn't offensive in any way, but it showed fake boobs (through a conservative blouse, but clearly there) and a wig. It states in the rules that there is to be no crossdressing/transgender material posted here. As far as I can see, the way the court (i.e., Tech) applies that rule is that if you have a combination of features in your photo that violate the rule, it's going to get deleted. Jeff's pictures are OK because he doesn't present as a woman (see his tag line). No fake boobs, no wigs, no attempt to "pass."  That's the way I see it, at any rate. I'm not agreeing or disagreeing with any of this, I'm just telling you what I have observed in the past, and how I believe it is being applied at present.

Spot on. Thank you.

On 3/5/2019 at 4:41 PM, hernaezjames said:

I did not expect that the photos i posted with fake boobs would be big issue. Either way it was just an experiment about for an outfit that suits well with wearing heels. The boobs were just for show to complete the ensemble. Yes it was crossdressing and ive seen others here in this forum who also crossdress. I just did mine better to compliment the overall look. :) Im cool with the photos taken down.

They were not a "big issue", its the other members who now seem to be making an issue out of a very straight forward rule. Ergh....

I then should ask, if you have seen others doing it, why have you not reported those posts? You know the rules, you agreed to them... I cant be everywhere all of the time...

I was trying to be discrete and simply drop in a reminder after deleting some pics, no warnings issued, no points, nothing, just remove the pics and drop a reminder in... Seems that doesn't work either, so might as well just revert back to previous methods..

On 3/4/2019 at 10:21 PM, RonC said:

Well, I'm sorry (no offense meant to Jeff here) but if what Jeff does is not crossdressing, I don't know what is.  Is fake boobs the criteria for that?  I've seen many a black lady with her head shaved that doesn't look too unlike Jeff when he is wearing make-up and earrings, etc.  He was experimenting with a look.

When you then start putting on fake breasts and wigs to actually try to BE a woman, you have crossed the line.

Geoff in NO WAY looks anything like a woman, just a guy in a dress and jewellery.

• Like 1

Heels for Men // Legwear Fashion // HHPlace Guidelines

If something doesn't look right, please report the content ASAP!