Me at the carwash shop

hernaezjames

It's all about the environment industry of automobile dominant male workers. Whenever we take ourselves into a place of macho surroundings of ordinary people, they are shocked at what they are observing. Sure many of the car wash workers, males were tight lipped until you left either waiting for big tip or until they could express their opinions to one another about you without you being aware.

If it were me in heels like your wearing i'm sure i would be treated differently. Not jealousy but as an oddity or freak. Guys in the auto industry aren't to tolerant of males wearing woman fashions. In fact they roll there eyes trying to avoid any interaction feelings of homophobia come to there mind. Often i change whenever i go to a auto repair shop at an extreme i maybe wearing tight jeans or denim cutoff short shorts. Waiting for my car to be repaired often other customers stare wide eyed upon me when i stand by the counter talking to my mechanic. Owner of the auto repair shop may make a comment i look good or i must workout a lot. While if his wife visits the shop in a large Mercedes or Lexus a posh princess all dolled up in heels, etc sometimes smirks upon what she sees of my benign outfits toned down.  Hate when nice style posh woman finds me amusing to look upon yet seems not to surprised at the same time. As if she observed males wearing female fashions before or looking very feminine, ladyboy like. Suppose she is use to it being born in that part of the world. Suppose seeing me in heels or tight dress wouldn't faze her probably compliment in amused manner.

Edited by MackyHeels
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Great picture, really love the low cut vamps. Are these the new pair shown in the mew shoes section. Love to sit with you with a pair of stilettos, wonder what reaction we'd get if two of us were there side by side.

No, its not the new pair that i posted in the new section but it is a similar pair. I love that idea sitting together with a pair of stilettos. Hahaha.. 

13 hours ago, MackyHeels said:

It's all about the environment industry of automobile dominant male workers. Whenever we take ourselves into a place of macho surroundings of ordinary people, they are shocked at what they are observing. Sure many of the car wash workers, males were tight lipped until you left either waiting for big tip or until they could express their opinions to one another about you without you being aware.

If it were me in heels like your wearing i'm sure i would be treated differently. Not jealousy but as an oddity or freak. Guys in the auto industry aren't to tolerant of males wearing woman fashions. In fact they roll there eyes trying to avoid any interaction feelings of homophobia come to there mind. Often i change whenever i go to a auto repair shop at an extreme i maybe wearing tight jeans or denim cutoff short shorts. Waiting for my car to be repaired often other customers stare wide eyed upon me when i stand by the counter talking to my mechanic. Owner of the auto repair shop may make a comment i look good or i must workout a lot. While if his wife visits the shop in a large Mercedes or Lexus a posh princess all dolled up in heels, etc sometimes smirks upon what she sees of my benign outfits toned down.  Hate when nice style posh woman finds me amusing to look upon yet seems not to surprised at the same time. As if she observed males wearing female fashions before or looking very feminine, ladyboy like. Suppose she is use to it being born in that part of the world. Suppose seeing me in heels or tight dress wouldn't faze her probably compliment in amused manner.

I did some experiments before going out in heels. I find it hard wearing stilettos when in regular male look like wearing shirt, skinny jeans and heels. It was nerve wracking and got all weird stares and comments.  

Going out with the androgynous look (50/50 masculine/femenine appearance) is much easier because of the much more femenine look. The outfit is like putting a bit make up like lip gloss, unisex earings, slightly long hair, long tee, skinny jeans and stilettos. Just a few stares but most of the time people dont even care or notice.

I have yet to try going all fem look coz i am having second thoughts as that would be too much. 

Good on ya. When I went for my walk nearby the house I live I did it out of 50% boredom, and 50% screw it. I only did a few paces back and fourth but I don't think I got any stares except the odd driver or passenger in the cars going by under my feet. Didn't get any with the people walking past me or anything. I suppose people don't give two squirts of frosted spunk about men in women's footwear much these days.

• Like 2

hernaezjames: Good for you! Wearing what you want is proof of living life on your terms instead of someone else's. I'm curious where the car wash is. I see the "SG" in your avatar but don't have a guess.

MackyHeels: I've said this before but a man, or woman, wearing heels of some height isn't worrying about what may be said once he or she has left the premises. One cannot stop free speech in true democracies. Sure, people will notice your heels and possibly form negative opinions but you are not requited to give a damn.  If what comes out of their mouth is not positive then it should be relegated, as they'd say in Great Britain, to the bin. 

AlexC: I love the regional differences in languages. Whether it's differences between Australia, UK, USA, Canada, etc in English or between France and Quebec in French or between Mexico, Spain, and the nations of South and Central America it's all fun and interesting. I've never seen "don't give two squirts of frosted spunk" in print before but I love it. I remember some years ago when a family in England was asked by a reporter what likely would be the reaction after being reunited with a son who had been kidnapped by jihadists in the Middle East and they said "I'd think you'd likely find us all of us on the floor". Living in Wisconsin I knew exactly what was meant and couldn't stop laughing.     HappyinHeels

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/24/2018 at 7:10 PM, hernaezjames said:

Had short trip with this bike that was lend to me. Bye bye bike... Had a great time riding it with these stilettos. Too bad I couldn't take a lot of photos. :(

Great combination for sure, wish I had a bike!

Edited by Tech
Do not quote the actual images themselves.
  • Like 1

@hernaezjames wow great Pic, loooove your shoes specially with the bike. I have ridden in stiletto booties and loved it.

How was your instep shifting with so much cleavage? 

I am guessing CBR 250? Skinny front wheel and the Honda on the crankcase and the CBR logo. 

I have to get myself new riding stilettos 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, heelguypa said:

@hernaezjames wow great Pic, loooove your shoes specially with the bike. I have ridden in stiletto booties and loved it.

How was your instep shifting with so much cleavage? 

I am guessing CBR 250? Skinny front wheel and the Honda on the crankcase and the CBR logo. 

I have to get myself new riding stilettos 

Gear shift was no problem. The shifter was right at the top of my shoes. Rubber in the shifter is also in good condition so it does not ruin my shoes. You got it right, honda cbr 250. 

• Like 1

It is most likely my small feet that gets the instep directly on the shifter when wearing heels, 8.5 women's is. Lol, one of the perks of being short the best selection of women's shoes, though less good find on sales at this size. 

250 nice little bike, too small for me, ironic lol, need at the very least 4 to 5 times its HP. 

Hope you get a new one soon. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, heelguypa said:

It is most likely my small feet that gets the instep directly on the shifter when wearing heels, 8.5 women's is. Lol, one of the perks of being short the best selection of women's shoes, though less good find on sales at this size. 

250 nice little bike, too small for me, ironic lol, need at the very least 4 to 5 times its HP. 

You know if buddy!  It is so frustrating to find a pair of boots you want, only to find out they are too small and not available in size 11...

• Like 1

On 9/27/2018 at 4:09 AM, heelguypa said:

How I wish that I have your shoe size and i envy you for having an 8.5 feet. My size is actually on the borderline of the biggest sizes a available here in my country. Usually, the stores and brands here only carry Size US9 as the biggest size. And most of the time im lucky to fit in the size 9. My true to size is US9.5 so there are times that a size 9 does not fit me depending on the style and brand.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/3/2019 at 3:34 AM, hernaezjames said:

First time trying a nude nail polish. I like it!

Goes well with my red stiletto sandals.

Goes SUPER well with the stilettos! 

Edited by Tech
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2018 at 2:32 PM, hernaezjames said:

Done with pedicure, now will drive around and probably head to the car wash wearing these strappy sandals. :)

Nicely done, always liked clear polish. It's subtle yet not  gaudy at the same time. Great for the beach where coloured polish seems to formal or out of place.  Perfect heel sandals to show it off. Many would try to match the colour of heels with polish which blends in the toes to much. 

Did you get out of the car at the wash? No doubt you would get noticed by anyone and truth be told looking better in heels then most females.

Edited by Tech
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...