Shoes of Prey has temporarily?? shut down.

pumps13

Sorry to see that this business is having trouble.  They really did make some great fitting shoes.  They offered larger sizes (up to size 15 I think) and  with all the width choices as well.  The only advise I would offer to this company is to consider a name change (a little less aggressive sounding) and promote what you are best at doing which to offer the most comfortable broadest styled shoe types and sizes available on the market.  I hope they will be able to restart again!

They were very nice people  to deal with and seemed to be doing a lot of things right wit how they set up and managed their business. Trouble is, I think their business model and ideal of making custom-styled shoes at fairly high cost (but without the cachet of Jimmy Choos etc) for people was great for those who wanted them for specialty occasions, but not so much for repeat business.  They say on the note on their website that if they start up again there will be "significant" changes, whatever that means.

I noticed that the other day. A shame since I've bought shoes (three pairs) from SOP and they both look and fit well.

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!