Something Different

6inchheel

So yesterday I made myself proud and finally had the nerve to wear heels to a mall. Before the mall my first stop was a local Payless store I always wear heels to. As I was browsing there was another woman in there shopping and she clearly seen I was wearing heels, so she complimented my heels I had on and how she wished she could walk in heels as good as me. I told her that when I was younger I wore a lot of my moms heels and liked wearing them. I told her that I started out wearing heels in private cause I would feel embarrassed wearing them in public. Her response was “  Boy you better wear them heels and be proud “ It gave me a boost of confidence, so then I found a pair of Cristian Siriano 4” pointy toe pumps(pictured below) and made my purchase. I left and proceeded to drive to a mall that I always wanted to wear heels to but never got the nerve. Usually my heart would be pounding out my chest but it wasn’t I just kept remembering what the woman said and proudly walked in the mall in my 5” stilettos heels I had on. It felt great! I went in two stores, Charlotte Russe and another Payless . I got a couple of stares but it didn’t phase me I walked proudly in my heels!93E2941B-E81F-482E-A59F-1A6EDE2DA2B6.thumb.jpeg.64b17bb680666a4e83e233269afc9bd6.jpeg0AB5735A-46EE-4A9D-9D77-81169FC3967A.thumb.jpeg.487ce58a22ca32b66ab57d92bd4b4704.jpeg

56330A90-F38A-4B8D-A827-90FA9F5B464E.jpeg

A67DE874-4813-4AAF-877C-D9E24167F3FF.jpeg

28C0123E-491F-4A7D-A49B-A41990ED6B11.jpeg

767D11CB-D122-4871-AFF0-F7712B3BE18F.jpeg

508DD063-736A-44EC-BBC6-D8B436913ACB.jpeg

C5B8DE7C-2E12-4CF2-B7F0-F1FC32856A97.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

On 9/12/2018 at 10:44 AM, 6inchheel said:

Boy you better wear them heels and be proud “ It gave me a boost of confidence, so then I found a pair of Cristian Siriano 4” pointy toe pumps(pictured below) and made my purchase. I left and proceeded to drive to a mall that I always wanted to wear heels to but never got the nerve. Usually my heart would be pounding out my chest but it wasn’t I just kept remembering what the woman said and proudly walked in the mall in my 5” stilettos heels I had on. It felt great! I went in two stores, Charlotte Russe and another Payless . I got a couple of stares but it

Why is is when we get nice comment it encourages us even more or in your case pushes you to wear your heels at the mall. Good Going! 

Have female acquaintance that is married compliments me on my feminine outfit liking what she observes me wearing. Recent encounter she was wearing an outfit hoping for me to notice, could tell she was excited wearing it. She stepped up to me asking if i have the same colour outfit. I told her of course, but she didn't believe me, while we both began to google the online shop for said outfit. While telling her various outfits i own are similar she told me to buy same one she was wearing, that i would look good on me. 

Never seems to surprise me that some woman can get over the fact male wears certain feminine clothing or shoes without judgement. While experiencing happiness  true delight how someone can style themself and be stylish no matter there gender. Has me curious how far i can style myself with the said female before she finds me going over boundary for her beliefs. Thoughts come to mind asking her out for shopping in a mall browsing female styles and trying on maybe purchasing items that we deem look good on us. Yes, i would be wearing heels to the shopping date if i dare to invite her on one. Yet, she has seen me in the pool, sauna, gym, street but never wearing heels. Wondering how married female would accept my feminine heels out in public. Instincts tell me she would love the attention i bring  to my style out in public.

• Like 2

I would jump on that,,,,, but i do get all the shopping, date nights, drinks, dinners, movies etc etc etc with my gf while we both wear heels ,leggings, super skinny jeans skirts. You have seen my albums.   She is camera shy but we will be out this weekend and I will get her in the pics!!!

• Like 3

6inheel,

Glad to see our forum was helpful in encouraging you ti finally wear your heels in a public place. That, I believe, is the purpose of the forum. Encouraging other human beings via interaction. I'm sure you may have wondered afterward why you hadn't done this a long time ago. Lots of adventures await you. HappyinHeels

On 9/12/2018 at 3:42 PM, jeremy1986 said:

wow, well done @6inchheel.

I too love those chocolate style heels - really fab!! And your outfit looks god too!

Thank you! Jeremy1986 They are fabulous heels! And so easy to walk in as well!

On 9/12/2018 at 9:38 PM, jetheelsfan said:

Congratulations on your trip and attitude.  It would take a lot of nerve to get out of the comfort zone with stilettos .... congratulations!

Stilettos are my favorite to wear, every since I wore heels stilettos just do it for me

On 9/13/2018 at 9:06 PM, MackyHeels said:

Why is is when we get nice comment it encourages us even more or in your case pushes you to wear your heels at the mall. Good Going! 

Have female acquaintance that is married compliments me on my feminine outfit liking what she observes me wearing. Recent encounter she was wearing an outfit hoping for me to notice, could tell she was excited wearing it. She stepped up to me asking if i have the same colour outfit. I told her of course, but she didn't believe me, while we both began to google the online shop for said outfit. While telling her various outfits i own are similar she told me to buy same one she was wearing, that i would look good on me. 

Never seems to surprise me that some woman can get over the fact male wears certain feminine clothing or shoes without judgement. While experiencing happiness  true delight how someone can style themself and be stylish no matter there gender. Has me curious how far i can style myself with the said female before she finds me going over boundary for her beliefs. Thoughts come to mind asking her out for shopping in a mall browsing female styles and trying on maybe purchasing items that we deem look good on us. Yes, i would be wearing heels to the shopping date if i dare to invite her on one. Yet, she has seen me in the pool, sauna, gym, street but never wearing heels. Wondering how married female would accept my feminine heels out in public. Instincts tell me she would love the attention i bring  to my style out in public.

You right, as soon as she said that to me I had that boost of confidence to wear my heels anywhere 

3 hours ago, AmyVanessa said:

You have great legs, and are rocking those heels

Thank you! I can’t believe how wearing heels can make my legs look so good!

• Like 1