Hi from South of England

Hi everyone...

Long overdue posting to say Hello to everyone.. 40 something guy from the south of England.. Love heels , particularly boots... Usually try to wear them with suitable outfits even if it's only skinny jeans or just a skirt.. Have occasionally got the courage to go out in heels but not very often.. must try harder..!! Longer introduction on my profile page if you're really stuck for something to do..!!!

IMG_20180827_114544.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/9/2018 at 12:55 PM, stevieuk7610 said:

Hi everyone...

Long overdue posting to say Hello to everyone.. 40 something guy from the south of England.. Love heels , particularly boots... Usually try to wear them with suitable outfits even if it's only skinny jeans or just a skirt.. Have occasionally got the courage to go out in heels but not very often.. must try harder..!! Longer introduction on my profile page if you're really stuck for something to do..!!!

IMG_20180827_114544.jpg

Hi, welcome to the site, I’m always pleased to see fellow brits on here, you’ll have to try venturing out in your boots, think you’ll enjoy it and when you do it’ll open up a whole new world for you, i love to wear heels out although i have to admit that dresses and skirts in public is something I’m struggling with, you can start with your boots under trousers and not too high and then progress from there as you get more confidence, i now wear long boots over trousers or jeans without a second thought, will be interested to hear how you get on, enjoy the site mate 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Cali, I wear open toe shoes at home, and heeled boots out, mostly while riding motorcycles. 

I read a post of yours last weekend and found the SM Manners in my size, and just got them yesterday, I'm wearing them right now. I see why you said you can't wear them while driving. 

• Like 2

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 11:36 AM, BillieJay said:

Cali, I wear open toe shoes at home, and heeled boots out, mostly while riding motorcycles. 

I read a post of yours last weekend and found the SM Manners in my size, and just got them yesterday, I'm wearing them right now. I see why you said you can't wear them while driving. 

Hot boots on a motorcycle, powerful combination for sure

• Like 1