Costa in boots

maninboots

11 minutes ago, Cali said:

She would have commented by now if you wore those thigh  high boots in.:giggle:

Yeah i think you’re right, there wasn’t any comments at all in the end, i took my cup back and she just thanked me and said good bye 

• 2 weeks later...

In Costa again this evening in my brown cowgirl boots, they actually do make quite a noise when walking which does tend to turn a few heads, worn these quite a lot recently and probably had more comments about these than any other pairs of boots I’ve got, all positive i have to say, lot’s of people both male and female asking where I got them from and actually engaged in conversation with a young lad probably about 15 years old about them the other day, other than that nothing really to report tonight, didn’t really expect these to get so much attention considering I also wear stilettos with very little attention, strange really 

• Like 2

Enjoying a lovely latte again in Costa in Next, gone for a change of boots today, wearing my black knee highs with half tortoise shell heels, there’s a young special needs girl in a wheelchair who I’ve seen regularly in here with her carer, lovely young girl who speaks to everyone, she has taken quite a shine to my boots, not much other reaction though even though there’s quite a few people in here, everybody seems too engrossed in their own little world to take any notice, time to chillax and enjoy my latte then 

8737EFED-7CDD-4A23-BFBA-B5BCF5A374BA.jpeg

• Like 5

Another visit to Costa in next and I’ve gone for some old faithfuls with my black knee high boots with 4” heels from Dorothy Perkins, the special needs girl has shown an interest again as has a young female member of staff, fairly quiet in here this evening but i do enjoy the walk though the store first to get to Costa, gives a nice chance to browse the collection and try on some other heels too, talk about killing two birds with one stone, waiting delivery of some otk’s from Topshop so can’t wait to test drive them in here 

68738BE8-2791-4E2E-9612-BFB86B9373F4.jpeg

• Like 9

17 hours ago, maninboots said:

Another visit to Costa in next and I’ve gone for some old faithfuls with my black knee high boots with 4” heels from Dorothy Perkins, the special needs girl has shown an interest again as has a young female member of staff, fairly quiet in here this evening but i do enjoy the walk though the store first to get to Costa, gives a nice chance to browse the collection and try on some other heels too, talk about killing two birds with one stone, waiting delivery of some otk’s from Topshop so can’t wait to test drive them in here

You can still go to a coffee shop? Not for long, I should think. Better test drive them boots at the supermarket! Probably whilst wearing a mask and gloves.

8 minutes ago, mlroseplant said:

You can still go to a coffee shop? Not for long, I should think. Better test drive them boots at the supermarket! Probably whilst wearing a mask and gloves.

Still able to visit Costa at the moment but it’s noticeabley quieter than normal, peaceful though 

Well I’ve just had my last visit to Costa for a while, they’re closing the sit in part and only serving take aways from tomorrow, wore my snake print stilettos shoe boots this evening, you can see them further back in this thread, sat and had a lengthy conversation with a middle aged woman about corona virus, chatted for a good half hour and no mention at all about my footwear, she must have noticed, they’re not exactly inconspicuous but didn’t feel the need to say anything, finally left to collect the wife from work, going to miss that place for a while 

4 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well I’ve just had my last visit to Costa for a while, they’re closing the sit in part and only serving take aways from tomorrow, wore my snake print stilettos shoe boots this evening, you can see them further back in this thread, sat and had a lengthy conversation with a middle aged woman about corona virus, chatted for a good half hour and no mention at all about my footwear, she must have noticed, they’re not exactly inconspicuous but didn’t feel the need to say anything, finally left to collect the wife from work, going to miss that place for a while 

I'll also have to take a break, with everything closed and the entire family at home, it's difficult to disappear for a few hours.

• Like 1

On 3/18/2020 at 7:38 PM, hiddenheels said:

I'll also have to take a break, with everything closed and the entire family at home, it's difficult to disappear for a few hours.

I hear ya buddy, hoping I don't lose to many flights for the same reasons...

• 1 month later...

In the absence of Costa at the moment, I had a nice little walk around Lichfield town today in these, popped into B & M Bargains then strolled around town and had a little sit on a bench in beacon park, was lovely to get out in some boots again, no adverse reactions, just everyone going about their business in their own way and social distancing, hopefully there’s light at the end of the tunnel and will soon be able to frequent Costa coffee shops again soon 

2F27233C-6F81-4BA5-9BE8-86BDD0002489.jpeg

• Like 3