Costa in boots

maninboots

• 3 weeks later...

On 6/12/2019 at 8:34 PM, Cali said:

Thanks, at the Edinburgh Airport waiting for a flight.

How often does a California get coffee in Costa? So when I was going to the UK, this was a priority places to go and get a picture. Too bad I didn't make it up to Birmingham and the Costas up there. Sat out a rain shower in a Costa in Windsor, but didn't have boots on.

Yeah, if you’re ever in the Birmingham area let me know and I’ll show you some good Costa heels action, could be fun 

• Like 1

I was close to Birmingham, just south in Worcester area for a few days. Too any cobblestone for a lot of high heel wearing, but I did. Was thinking of going to find my grandmother's family tree. It only goes back to 1880's Birmingham. But decide to visit Edinburgh instead.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2019 at 12:09 AM, Jura said:

Which Costa do you visit maninboots? I'm in town on Saturday, might pop down myself...

I usually go to the one in Lichfield just off wall island on the A5, would be good to meet up in there 

• 2 months later...

I’ve not posted here for a while although my trips are still continuing whenever I can, I’ve still been wearing the same boots you’ve seen many times before and I’m still having problems resizing my pictures.

I’m obviously becoming quite well known now with staff and regulars in there but still do see a lot of different people in there most visits, i feel i can walk in wearing absolutely anything now, in fact people were more shocked when I went in wearing jeans and trainers once lol, think it’s good to get yourself a regular place to feel comfortable in heels especially for those of you who feel uneasy out and about in heels. 
I have recently brought a pair of western style boots from Asos which I’m wearing today with skinny jeans, will try and post pictures as soon as i can.

I’ll keep you informed of further visits and any interesting occurrences and of course pictures when I can 

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
19 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

I used to enjoy reading about your adventures! Hope all's well! 

Yeah everything is fine mate, snowed under with work at the moment so not finding the time to visit anything as often as I was, normal service will resume shortly and I’ll post regular pictures and updates then, thanks for your concern though but nothing to worry about 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well I’m back, same Costa different time of day, wearing my brown 3 1/2” heels cowgirl boots, not been for a while, quite a few people in here but nobody i recognise, different day and time to my old visits though, no reaction to my boots yet, couple of girls sat opposite seemed to have a look but nothing more, hope to start the regular visits here again so I’ll keep you updated in due course 

What is this cowGIRL boots you speak of, I don't know what that means.  I only know of cowboy boots, and even girls that wear them are borrowing from the men's side by wearing cowBOY boots :p  

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well I’m back, same Costa different time of day, wearing my brown 3 1/2” heels cowgirl boots, not been for a while, quite a few people in here but nobody i recognise, different day and time to my old visits though, no reaction to my boots yet, couple of girls sat opposite seemed to have a look but nothing more, hope to start the regular visits here again so I’ll keep you updated in due course 

Welcome back mate (not that you ever disappeared!) ;-) 

Edited by jeremy1986

16 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

What is this cowGIRL boots you speak of, I don't know what that means.  I only know of cowboy boots, and even girls that wear them are borrowing from the men's side by wearing cowBOY boots :p  

Think it’s a British expression mate, just relating to the fact they’re bought from the women’s section as opposed to the men’s 

3 hours ago, maninboots said:

Think it’s a British expression mate, just relating to the fact they’re bought from the women’s section as opposed to the men’s 

Oh people call them Cowgirl boots here too, I’m just trying to light heartedly point out that the “cowgirl boots” found in the women’s section are borrowed from men’s fashion, so there should be no shame in taking them back as the cowboy boots they are.  

• Like 2

4 hours ago, p1ng74 said:

Oh people call them Cowgirl boots here too, I’m just trying to light heartedly point out that the “cowgirl boots” found in the women’s section are borrowed from men’s fashion, so there should be no shame in taking them back as the cowboy boots they are.  

Point taken, I’m guessing we started wearing them before the women, but i couldn’t buy from the men’s side even if i wanted to because of my small uk size 5 feet, men’s boots are just way too big for me, does make buying any women’s boots easy though, every cloud and all that 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Jkrenzer said:

Maninboots, don't answer if you don't want to, but how tall are you? What with such small feet.

I’m about 5ft 4, so quite short really although I’m a good few stones over weight and in my mid 50’s, would love to address my weight because a slim me with my size feet would open up a load more possibilities fashion wise i think 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, maninboots said:

I’m about 5ft 4, so quite short really although I’m a good few stones over weight and in my mid 50’s, would love to address my weight because a slim me with my size feet would open up a load more possibilities fashion wise i think 

You have no idea what losing weight allows you to do fashion wise.  You would be amazed by fast your choices increase the lower you go.

1 hour ago, Cali said:

You have no idea what losing weight allows you to do fashion wise.  You would be amazed by fast your choices increase the lower you go.

I know you’re right but easier said than done lol 

Another visit to Costa tonight, different location this time, gone for the one upstairs in Next, gave me an excuse to have a cheeky little try on of some heels before my coffee, I’m wearing the same brown cowgirl boots i wore the other night so not needed to load another picture, quite busy here tonight but no unnecessary attention, got a few looks downstairs when trying on some boots and shoes but nothing untoward, popped into Asda first for some bits and bobs, no reaction there either so all in all a nice little trip, have to say these boots feel great to both wear and walk in, not had them very long so great to give them some walk time, sitting here now minding my own business and enjoying my latte 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

I’m back here in Costa in next again, once again in my brown cowgirl boots, just had a nice compliment from another man believe it or not, probably a little younger than me, late 30’s to early 40’s I’d say, he asked me where I got my cowboy boots from, i told him ASOS but didn’t say they’re from the girls side, he said they were really cool and didn’t really know where to go to get nice cowboy boots from these days, we chatted for about 15 minutes and then he went on his way and left me to enjoy my latte, made my day that to be honest 

• Like 3

I’m back in Costa again tonight, quite busy here but nothing really to report in terms of comments or attention, got the brown cowgirl boots on again which I have to honest seem to be my preferred choice of boots at the moment very comfortable to wear all be it a little tricky to get on and off, I’ve included another photo to remind you all what they look like 

5835E4F9-6123-4941-9BEB-EF5378E22910.jpeg

• Like 6

I’ve popped in for a latte again, same brown cowgirl boots, different Costa again though, a young girl behind the counter can’t seem to take her eyes off my boots but nothing said as yet, about half a dozen people here this evening, boots and heels on full show but other than the one member of staff no reaction really, nice peaceful way of passing time, she’s still looking by the way, sure she’s going to comment at some point, I’ll report back if she does 

• Like 4