Costa in boots

maninboots

6 hours ago, maninboots said:

I’m back here again today on a really foggy Sunday morning, showing off my new tan riding style boots from new look, nice little 2 1/2” block heels, worn over some skinny black jogging trousers. 

Lots of people in here today and a few regulars who have passed the time of day with me. 

Time now to enjoy my latte and quietly observe. 

Hope you like them by the way 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Those are great looking boots. Good you attached that last photo and the heel didn't look nearly that high in the previous pictures. Looks like a kind of chocolate color, really nice. New Look has some really good deals going on now.  My wish list is begging for attention...

Are those leggings? What do you wear above them?

11 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Those are great looking boots. Good you attached that last photo and the heel didn't look nearly that high in the previous pictures. Looks like a kind of chocolate color, really nice. New Look has some really good deals going on now.  My wish list is begging for attention...

Are those leggings? What do you wear above them?

I’m actually wearing skinny jogging trousers with the boots and a navy blue sweatshirt on top, casual .

41 minutes ago, jeremy1986 said:

Sounds great

I do usually wear skinny jeans with my boots with either a jumper, sweatshirt or polo shirt on top, sometimes I’ll wear straight jeans and the boots under them instead of over and occasionally more formal trousers and shirt with my boots under the trousers, just depends on my mood and the occasion 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, maninboots said:

I do usually wear skinny jeans with my boots with either a jumper, sweatshirt or polo shirt on top, sometimes I’ll wear straight jeans and the boots under them instead of over and occasionally more formal trousers and shirt with my boots under the trousers, just depends on my mood and the occasion 

All sound like good options and well presented! 

On 2/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, maninboots said:

I’m back here again today on a really foggy Sunday morning, showing off my new tan riding style boots from new look, nice little 2 1/2” block heels, worn over some skinny black jogging trousers. 

Lots of people in here today and a few regulars who have passed the time of day with me. 

Time now to enjoy my latte and quietly observe. 

Hope you like them by the way 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Very nice boots and look! I like your look style ! In fact I saw this boots on bargain on NL website and was ready to get them but only with the pictures i found the color a bit too clear, but in fact they seems to be a very good looking tan color on your pictures!! Nice purchase you have made !!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Peter1 said:

Very nice boots and look! I like your look style ! In fact I saw this boots on bargain on NL website and was ready to get them but only with the pictures i found the color a bit too clear, but in fact they seems to be a very good looking tan color on your pictures!! Nice purchase you have made !!

Thanks for your comments and I’m really glad you like them, hope you have explored the rest of this thread and seen a few more of my boots, I’ll keep posting more pictures so keep checking it out and thanks again 

• Like 3

Well I’m here this morning in a very quiet Costa, in fact I’m the only person in here, I’m wearing my latest addition from new look, only arrived yesterday so it’s their maiden voyage, think the half tortoise shell heels add something a little different. 

Had a nice little chat with the young female assistant about them whilst she prepared my coffee. Let’s see if it gets any busier over the next hour 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by maninboots
Add photos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I’m back here again wearing the same new look boots i wore yesterday, i walked in behind another chap, we were the first two in this morning, he was served before me then he went and sat down on my usual sofa, I’m thinking he obviously doesn’t know who i am lol, so I’m relegated to a different seat today, it’s filling up nicely now and no familiar faces yet, let’s see how it goes 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, maninboots said:

No nothing at all, he just sat there minding his own business 

Maybe you were expecting to occupy what he regarded as his usual seat?    But the boot was on the other foot for once (ho ho!).

4 hours ago, Puffer said:

Maybe you were expecting to occupy what he regarded as his usual seat?    But the boot was on the other foot for once (ho ho!).

Very good puffer, it’s certainly not his regular seat at that time on a Sunday morning, I’m there most weeks and I’ve never seen him before, i should have booted him out lol 

• Like 1

Well believe or not I’m actually sat in Costa on Kingsway Covent Garden, no boots or heels but work uniform instead drinking a medium latte, got to say it’s not half as much fun without the boots but i do have a day off tomorrow so normal service will be resumed, cannot wait lol 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, hh4evr1 said:

Any comments or reactions on your lack of heels today? 

No, it was a completely different Costa to my usual visits so nobody would have known i even wear them 

Well as i said, normal service is resumed today, back in my regular Costa in my regular seat and wearing my latest purchase from new look, not too many in yet but feeling a lot more comfortable than yesterday now I’m back in my boots. I’ve complimented the boots with some black leather gloves today aswell as it’s a little chilly out there 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...

Nice looking heels You have on those boots ! Where You buy all of Your boots ? Kinda curious about them. Look comfy and under jeans they will look like casual Male shoes. 

• Like 1

On 4/3/2019 at 12:28 PM, WenHH said:

Nice looking heels You have on those boots ! Where You buy all of Your boots ? Kinda curious about them. Look comfy and under jeans they will look like casual Male shoes. 

On 4/3/2019 at 12:28 PM, WenHH said:

Hi, glad you like my collection, both the black tortoise shell heeled boots and the brown boots along with my snake affect ankle boots are all from new look, the other black knee high boots with the block heels are from next, the next boots are a pull on style, bit of a challenge to get into but very comfortable once on and as you said they can give quite a masculine look when worn under jeans although i prefer to wear my boots over jeans and show them off a bit which actually still does give a masculine look as i only really wear them with typical male outfits, hope you manage to find something similar and that my styling has inspired you 

Yes, there is no reason wearing boots over jeans cannot still give a masculine look. I always wear mine over jeans, usually with a fairly rugged jumper. Indistinguishable at a glance  from any other guy. 

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well I’m back here again after a few weeks without a visit due to work commitments, I’m wearing my next western slouch boots over some proper skinny jeans, a few in this morning and nobody i recognise except the staff of course, a few casual looks but no more than that, sorry i can’t upload any pictures at the moment, every time i try i get a message saying i can only upload 501 kb and i must be on my limit, if anyone knows how to resolve this I’d appreciate the advice, thanks 

Edited by maninboots
Correct a spelling
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well I’m back here again after a few weeks without a visit due to work commitments, I’m wearing my next western slouch boots over some proper skinny jeans, a few in this morning and nobody i recognise except the staff of course, a few casual looks but no more than that, sorry i can’t upload any pictures at the moment, every time i try i get a message saying i can only upload 501 kb and i must be on my limit, if anyone knows how to resolve this I’d appreciate the advice, thanks 

Hope you enjoyed the outing!

re the limit - I think its the limit of the upload image to the forum.  you'll need to reduce the size/weight (on your phone)  before uploading. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/8/2019 at 3:27 AM, Cali said:

Here I am at Costa in Booties getting into the action from Scotland. LOL

CostaHH.JPG

Great to see you keeping my thread going, can’t wait to get back to Costa in my boots again, bet the staff there wonder what’s happened to me, I’ll be back soon.

Yours look great by the way 

• Like 1

Thanks, at the Edinburgh Airport waiting for a flight.

How often does a California get coffee in Costa? So when I was going to the UK, this was a priority places to go and get a picture. Too bad I didn't make it up to Birmingham and the Costas up there. Sat out a rain shower in a Costa in Windsor, but didn't have boots on.