Costa in boots

maninboots

New Year’s Eve early morning and it’s busier than i expected, pretty much all male customers and no familiar faces so far, i walked in wearing my next western slouch boots over some skinny biker jeans, the 31/2” heels are quite clicky but no one seems to be paying any attention, let’s see how many more come in this morning.

And for the benefit of Jeremy I’ve photographed the heel aswell this time lol.

Happy new year everyone     

Gaz xx

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 8

2 hours ago, maninboots said:

New Year’s Eve early morning and it’s busier than i expected, pretty much all male customers and no familiar faces so far, i walked in wearing my next western slouch boots over some skinny biker jeans, the 31/2” heels are quite clicky but no one seems to be paying any attention, let’s see how many more come in this morning.

And for the benefit of Jeremy I’ve photographed the heel aswell this time lol.

Happy new year everyone     

Gaz xx

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Thanks mate! Those are great looking boots. and those jeans looks very good too, that extra detail on them really makes them stand above any regular pair!
and thanks for the extra shot of the heels!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve not been here since new year due to work commitments, so missed this greatly, really happy to be back here today though, wearing my next western slouch boots with 31/2” heels (not posted pictures as you’ve seen these many times before).

Walked into a fairly crowded Costa today but with a lot of familiar faces, the staff commented that they’d not seen me for a while, nice to be missed, 

Got a woman sat near by giving me lots of smiles, I’m either a really handsome chap or she’s fascinated by my boots, suppose it could be either really lol. 

Quite a lot of comings and going’s here at the moment so should be an enjoyable visit, 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

I love the bustle of a cafe, always found it conducive to writing. I’m sure the woman at the neighbouring table likes you and your boots ;-)

You’re too kind. 

This is becoming a really eventful visit, the woman sat nearby when her husband disappeared to the toilet leaned over and said gorgeous boots and they look great on you, to which i replied thank you, if you come here around this time most weeks work permitting you may see a range of different boots, and she said great I’ll mark that in my diary, her husband then returned and they left giving me a cheeky little wave behind his back, 

I then spotted a young girl about 10 or 11 look at me then lean to her mother to whisper something, she seemed to that I’d spotted her and got a bit embarrassed, her mom whispered something back to her and then smiled at me, i wonder what that was about lol. 

Another group of 3 girls ranging from about 16 to 19 ish walked in and the one girl was wearing the most gorgeous pair of otk leather heeled boots, didn’t have the nerve to ask her where she had them from but oh my god i want those boots. 

So glad i came today and can’t wait for future visits now 

• Like 3

Sounds like a very pleasant morning indeed. How nice of that lady to be so friendly and complimentary. Sounds to me you are creating just the right kind of image to make men in heeled boots not only acceptable but fashionable and fun. Sounds like a very nice cafe in which to spend a Sunday morning!

• Like 1

Slight change of scenery today where I’ve ended up in a branch of McDonald’s instead of Costa, circumstances made it more convenient I’m afraid,. 

A greater variety of age groups in here, I’m wearing my next western slouch boots again and still no notice being taken, just blending in as normal.

I’ll be back home at Costa tomorrow morning, might even fish out some different boots I’ve not worn for a while just to keep it interesting 

Back at home in Costa again today, much more relaxed atmosphere than McDonald’s, again in my black western slouch boots from next, a few people milling about, some familiar some not, one woman at the till gave me a quick look up and down but then carried on minding her own business, all seems pretty quiet to be honest, as i speak 2 younger lads have come in in their gym gear, they’ve sat opposite me but don’t seem to be taking any notice, so I’ll sit here for a bit, enjoy my coffee and people watch, all in good fun of course 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, maninboots said:

Back at home in Costa again today, much more relaxed atmosphere than McDonald’s, again in my black western slouch boots from next, a few people milling about, some familiar some not, one woman at the till gave me a quick look up and down but then carried on minding her own business, all seems pretty quiet to be honest, as i speak 2 younger lads have come in in their gym gear, they’ve sat opposite me but don’t seem to be taking any notice, so I’ll sit here for a bit, enjoy my coffee and people watch, all in good fun of course 

Ive read a few comments on this site from others about observing others while heeling in public. Is it about enjoying the attention and wanting to be noticed or people not making big deal or noticing much that makes it fun?

• Like 1

Your Costa sounds nice enough but there’s no way on Gods green earth I’d be visiting Mcdonalds.

Few people, other than genuine people watchers, take any notice of others around them. Genuine people watchers are a tolerant worldly sort, most unlikely to look askance 

2 minutes ago, Kjones92 said:

Ive read a few comments on this site from others about observing others while heeling in public. Is it about enjoying the attention and wanting to be noticed or people not making big deal or noticing much that makes it fun?

I have the impression that for a lot of people it is about attention seeking

8 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Your Costa sounds nice enough but there’s no way on Gods green earth I’d be visiting Mcdonalds.

Few people, other than genuine people watchers, take any notice of others around them. Genuine people watchers are a tolerant worldly sort, most unlikely to look askance 

I have the impression that for a lot of people it is about attention seeking

What ever you wear, a new suit, new coat, you want to look good and be seen in it but also blend in, with the best will in the world, we have to admit that a man in a pair of high heeled boots is not too common, so as much as i will wear them  when and where i want, in places like Costa you have time to gauge people’s reactions to see how well you really are blending in and to be honest the results are very good, yes I’ll admit i do enjoy the odd compliment, who doesn’t? But it’s certainly not about attention seeking 

• Like 1

I wasn't suggesting you were attention seeking. And I hope that wasn't the impression I created.

I was speaking more broadly, thinking of posters who seem to go out of their way to dress in a manner that is bound to be noticed no matter what. 

Edited by Shyheels

15 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

I wasn't suggesting you were attention seeking. And I hope that wasn't the impression I created.

I was speaking more broadly, thinking of posters who seem to go out of their way to dress in a manner that is bound to be noticed no matter what. 

No not at all mate, i know your opinions on my dress sense and i know they’re all good, no problem there and i know what you mean about attention seekers, i was just reiterating my thoughts and what’s in my mind when sitting in Costa 

Oh, yes, we're on the same page.  From all you say, I think you present a very good, understated look that makes wearing boots and heels quite acceptable. I am not at all surprised by the neutral/positive reactions you receive

46 minutes ago, Shyheels said:

Oh, yes, we're on the same page.  From all you say, I think you present a very good, understated look that makes wearing boots and heels quite acceptable. I am not at all surprised by the neutral/positive reactions you receive

Thanks mate and likewise of course 

Well, after a full day working yesterday I’m back here again today in my little snake affect stiletto ankle boots, a few in again today, mostly men, nothing to report though really, just sitting here minding my own business and enjoying my latte, if anything exciting happens you’ll be the first to know lol 

image.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well, after a full day working yesterday I’m back here again today in my little snake affect stiletto ankle boots, a few in again today, mostly men, nothing to report though really, just sitting here minding my own business and enjoying my latte, if anything exciting happens you’ll be the first to know lol 

image.jpg

Amazing outfit buddy, killer boots and jeans combination....Everyone will notice for sure....