Costa in boots

maninboots

Well it’s 7.00 am on Saturday morning, it’s wet, cold and dark but I’m here again with my regular latte wearing my knee high heels, black with a full length zip and 4” heels over my grey jeans, not many people in yet but I’ll be here for about an hour and half so let’s see how it goes 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 7

4 hours ago, maninboots said:

Well it’s 7.00 am on Saturday morning, it’s wet, cold and dark but I’m here again with my regular latte wearing my knee high heels, black with a full length zip and 4” heels over my grey jeans, not many people in yet but I’ll be here for about an hour and half so let’s see how it goes 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

That coffee shop should give you free drinks for sure....Your great boots will surely draw plenty of business, can't wait to hear about the compliments

• Like 1

Hi..as always, you look great.. I was aimlessly killing over an hour in Birmingham yesterday waiting for a train..not heeled though .. Window(boot) shopped in New Look and Debenhams and battled with myself over just how early is too early to buy a hotdog at the Xmas market..!!  If I had seen you about I would have said Hi..

1 hour ago, stevieuk7610 said:

Hi..as always, you look great.. I was aimlessly killing over an hour in Birmingham yesterday waiting for a train..not heeled though .. Window(boot) shopped in New Look and Debenhams and battled with myself over just how early is too early to buy a hotdog at the Xmas market..!!  If I had seen you about I would have said Hi..

Yeah that’s a shame, i was there last Wednesday trying on a few different pairs in Selfridges and a few other shops including new look, we’ll have to try and coincide sometime, could have some fun 

I seriously doubt that very many people even noticed. The virtue of the well put-together look is that it looks right and therefore blends in. I have been wearing knee boots everywhere this autumn, outside my jeans, and nobody has given me so much as a second glance. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I seriously doubt that very many people even noticed. The virtue of the well put-together look is that it looks right and therefore blends in. I have been wearing knee boots everywhere this autumn, outside my jeans, and nobody has given me so much as a second glance. 

You’re absolutely right, it wasn’t that busy anyway but the few people in there took no notice at all, i even met a couple on the way out and held the door for them and only got the normal cheers matey, not even a second glance so i must be blending in and as you’ve said i think it’s down to how i style them, 

i’m here again in my snake skin boots, much busier today but still no notice taken 

2 hours ago, Shyheels said:

I just spent a couple of hours loitering over a hotel breakfast in my knee boots without incurring so much as a glance.

I can well believe that mate, hope you enjoyed the breakfast lol 

22 hours ago, maninboots said:

Yeah that’s a shame, i was there last Wednesday trying on a few different pairs in Selfridges and a few other shops including new look, we’ll have to try and coincide sometime, could have some fun 

Yeh, I'll have to let you know next time I'm about.. I can't help but think that I'd spend the whole time being insanely jealous that there's always shoes in your size...hardly any in size 9/43.. banished to online shopping..!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, stevieuk7610 said:

Yeh, I'll have to let you know next time I'm about.. I can't help but think that I'd spend the whole time being insanely jealous that there's always shoes in your size...hardly any in size 9/43.. banished to online shopping..!!

Yeah i have to admit I’m extremely lucky only being a size 5/6, i do sympathise with men with larger feet that like to wear heels and boots, the only down side i experience is smaller sizes tend to have narrower leg widths which can make zipping up a bit difficult sometimes but it’s not a huge problem and most boots in a size 6 will fit me fairly comfortably, i do struggle without zips though, again with perseverance i usually get into them in the end, so very lucky really, would look forward to a shopping trip with you though and I’ll rise to the challenge of trying to something that’ll fit you 

• Like 1

I often have women that see me in heels and want to know where I get my shoes. They get unhappy when they find out I have US size 10 women's and can go shopping almost everywhere. They can't.

19 minutes ago, Cali said:

I often have women that see me in heels and want to know where I get my shoes. They get unhappy when they find out I have US size 10 women's and can go shopping almost everywhere. They can't.

How big are those women your chatting with? Lol..

See often at gym club a young female very tall. Noticed she has big feet maybe same size or bigger then my men’s 9.5US. Often she observes my outfits I wear. Envious of my style and choice of colours. Just recently I seen her in exactly the same Nike trainers I wear. Assuming she observed my attire figuring to copy me. While I had shocked reaction toward her new trainers looking directly onto them open mouth stare. She immediately looked upon them as to see if something was wrong noticing my overreaction. I clearly chuckled finding it funny someone copying  my style colour coordination. 

Yet from her glances and sudden stares upon me from many visits I could safely assume she respects my style. Even observes my reaction towards her new outfits. While I try to not react finding what woman wear fine, concealing the fact it maybe looks subpar. 

Edited by MackyHeels

1 hour ago, MackyHeels said:

How big are those women your chatting with? Lol..

Various sizes, they just have big feet or their daughter/friend has big feet. Then you have women basketball players ...

• 2 weeks later...

I missed my trips here last week due to work commitments so couldn’t wait to get back here today, I’ve fished out an old pair I’ve not worn for a while, brought from TK Max a few years ago, chocolate brown leather and suede patchwork with elaborate gold details, about a 2” kitten heels and very pointy toes, in case you’re wondering from the pics how i get into them, they fasten with a back zip, super comfortable, think i may have to start wearing them more often again, I have actually had a good few compliments on these a while back, a bit quiet here at the moment but will be interesting to see what happens, will venture out for a bit of Christmas shopping later in them so let the fun commence 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 3

Wow, them boots would be good for squash'in cockroaches in corners....  I like the kitten heel, I have several pairs of sandals with a similar style heel...  

Have fun...   sf

"Why should girls have all the fun!!"

1 hour ago, KneeBooted said:

Well @maninboots I must say that your outings to the coffee shop are truly inspirational. I have only gone to a local coffee shop once in noticeable heels, and even then I was still nervous.

Keep it up!

-Jeff

Thanks Jeff i will, it’s all about confidence and just acting naturally really, it gets alot easier with practice 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, jeremy1986 said:

Nicely done, @maninboots. Those kitten heels must have made quite a racket as you walked in.

They certainly do, still no reaction from anybody though 

I’ve just walked into Costa again in the same boots as yesterday, a little busier today, there’s a group of 4 women sat in my usual seats so I’ve sat on the next table right by them, i noticed one of them catch sight of my boots and appeared to mention them to the other 3, now they can’t take their eyes off them and I’m getting loads of smiles, think it’s only a matter of time before someone says something, hope it’ll be positive 

• Like 2

Rare day off today so able to spend some time here again before a long day of Christmas shopping, gone a bit more conservative by my standards, black western slouch boots from next with 31/2” black heels worn under blue jeans today, nothing too noticeable, there’s a few people here but not too busy, i expect the shops to be a lot busier later though 

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Shyheels said:

Again a very nice understated look that would attract no attention whatever. It is very much a look that can sell the idea that men can wear heels in a way that looks good, and masculine

Yeah i totally agree, i love wearing long heeled boots over my jeans or my snake affect stiletto ankle boots but sometimes it’s nice to tone it down a little and keep it a bit understated 

1 minute ago, Shyheels said:

Tall boots over jeans can still be understated. I wear mine all the time - they are not heeled, but are knee boots nonetheless and with dark jeans they are quite understated and attract no notice whatever. 

Oh yeah definitely, i was referring more to some of my higher heeled stilettos which when worn over jeans can stand out a little more but as you say worn with the right style clothing pretty much any boots can be understated