Show us your most masculine heels

balletboot

@balletboot

I will try and find a pair that I like, but myself I am prefer girlie shoes, since I was the one that started that thread you can really tell. But in the spirit of the board I will try and find a pair that fits the criteria and I like.

Get the ball rolling @balletboot post a few of your choices like I did.

• Like 1

I'm thinking these will be my next purchase. I found them at a Nordstrom rack nearby and I think will look great under my normal jean's for a more masculine look or with my skinny jean's for the more freestyle approach 

m_58d5785cbf6df5c0820145f0.jpg

• Like 3

I've always worn boots - typically hiking boots - and have almost never worn shoes over than for running or cycling. And as a boot wearer I wished there were more styles open to me, and envied the wide choice of heights, styles etc available to women. THat's how I got into this - and here. Heels were actually not that big a deal for me. What I wanted was a pair of classy knee or otk boots and in my size that is not that easy to find. Happily I now have several, but with low heels - would that count? As to masculine heels I have a pair of Abbey ankle boots with 2.8 inch cuban heels from the now defunct Shoes of Prey. I like them very much and see them as a sportier, jazzier, more daring take on my usual hiking boot.    

Edited by Shyheels
  • Like 1

Ok, after some googling and searching I found some heels that I like that would satisfy (a little bit) the masculine criteria (I would prefer it without platform). I don't particularly like chunky heels, stilettos all the way for me, and some wedges but closed round toe without platform are almost non-existant specially in 4" to 5"heights. I will keep looking for more "masculine" I like. 

black_joint_platform_boots_buckle_ankle_boots_2_.jpg

I also found this company that makes high heels for men, not my style didn't find anything I liked but some of you might. 

http://shopsyro.com/shop/

Edited by heelguypa
Missing note
  • Like 1

Me neither. I simply don't understand the appeal at all. I'd as soon wear the boxes they came in. Each to their own of course, but I do wonder why "masculine" should always be associated with blocky, chunky, thick, heavy or baggy. 

Edited by Shyheels

exactly my point, as I said these might be the most masculine I could wear, not a fan, however, those sneakers seem kinda cool. For my it is mostly stilletos and as girlie as possible. I just posted some of my choices if I had to have masculine looking heels. Just to follow the spirit of the thread.

@jeremy1986 Sorry, since it was stated that it was like my thread where I said heels you have or want to have I  posted images from the internet not ones I had.

• Like 1

I personally don't have any heels that are very masculine. I have a few pairs of stilettos 4-5 inch and a pair of 6 inch wedges. But no low heeled shoes or chunky heels. I'm just not attracted to them.  

I've been trying to find different ways to wear heels more regularly. I was kinda hoping I would get some ideas from this thread when I made it.

I like where this thread is headed so far and I'm curious to see where it leads!

All of my heels are masculine because I wear them and don't attempt to pretend I'm trying to be fem. Stilettos, slightly fury legs, a beard and no otherwise feminine attire. To be honest, the ladies like it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m still waiting to use that line,,,,, “no they are my shoes”.  No one ever gives me the opportunity. I always get “love your shoes” ,”love your boots”,  “ love your heels “, “ love your outfit”

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CAT said:

I’m still waiting to use that line,,,,, “no they are my shoes”.  No one ever gives me the opportunity. I always get “love your shoes” ,”love your boots”,  “ love your heels “, “ love your outfit”

I used the line “no they are my shoes” last month. We were coming off the beach, I was carrying mule SM mules and she was carrying her running shoes. The woman in the couple in front of us asked my friend about the shoes I was carrying. And I said, "they're my shoes."

Edited by Cali

5 hours ago, Cali said:

I used the line “no they are my shoes” last month. We were come on the beach, I was carrying mule SM mules and she was carrying her running shoes. The woman in the couple in front of use asked my friend about the shoes I was carrying. And I said, "they're my shoes."

I think that is awesome.  I want to use that line at some point!!! 

I don't own either of these pairs but both have a distinctly 'masculine' look to my eye.   

The first ('Timberland' style) are obviously based on a man's rugged workboot but made feminine with the stiletto heel and sharp toe.   A stimulating combination imho!

The second are a newish introduction by Topshop (the 'March' boot, 4" heel) and I admired them in-store yesterday and felt they would easily pass muster for public wearing.   Alas, not available above Eu42.

image.png.ac5a57ca4f647f5a98813327a49dd451.pngimage.png.01aef1f9344f145df42540b02a7814b4.png