Drawing attention...

e

When you want the attention, do you ever do anything "extra" or unusual to draw attention to your footwear? I'm thinking about how you might stand, tapping, dangling,etc. Or perhaps you've found yourself doing something unconsciously that drew extra attention. Thanks for sharing.

I might stand a certain way, I might tap a heel on the ground, sometimes a bit rhythmic tapping. I also play a bit. Slip my foot out of my shoe for a moment, slip my foot back in... Of course, the playing part is new for me, I always wore something that laced up or was sling back. Almost always, at any rate. I also like to slide a foot when turning. It makes a different sound and perhaps gets someone to notice. When working the counter for dealing with accounts, and I need something from the file closet, I tend to do that. People can see all of me, and I like to make them notice. Of course, I cannot check to see if they are noticing, I am busy digging for different information. I like to think it works...

So far, I notice that tapping the floor with the front part of my shoes while sitting does attract attention. No problem at all when walking because the sound produced by the heels can travel. As for added attention, I will wear an anklet as well.

Cheers,

Nata

Mine have steel screws in them so they always make a noise. If standing I might rock from side to side or tap. If sitting on a train etc I might cross my legs and very gently rock the free foot up and down. I only usually bother if I think a girl is watching. If you are looking out of the corner of your eye, those furtive glances are easy to spot. Body language on places like trains is fun :smile: The very best time is when I shoe play and the girl does so back with hers. That has happened on numerous occasions and I know damn well she is watching every move. It's a fact, women look at shoes much more than men do, if only for the style but sometimes for other reasons B)

I actually did the "rock on the back of the heel" thing while standing out on our production floor today. One of the ladies who's also a shoe nut noticed and winked. I was a bit taken back as I wasn't aware I was doing this. It took me about two full seconds to realized why she winked. Aren't heels fun!? Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Attention oh yes, whilst firm carpets are OK to walk on I just love tiled floors, the noise from my heels always attracts attention. By the way you wouldn't guess I enjoy it! B) Inga :smile:

HEELS are POWER the HIGHER the BETTER.

Tapping is great when you are standing. I've got several ways. Tapping the heel with the sole on the ground.... Tapping the sole with the heel on the ground... and most ostentacious, tilt the foot back slightly and lift the whole foot off the ground but only 1/2" or so each time. You then make a series of short stabbing rhythmic movements, striking the ground with the stiletto. I guarantee this one will get you attention from anyone nearby, but of course you just continue as appropriate, acting as nonchalently as possible. I'd love to hear if anyone else indulges in teasing like this :smile: ~Caz B)